Chap2: I am 8!

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: I am 8!

Seungri POV

I heard my phone ringing on my nightstand. I grunt at the noise that is disturbing my sleep. I search for my house phone and quickly found it. However, it felt weird as I hold my phone. I didn’t care and answered my phone. “Yes…” I answered tiredly.

“Are you sick!? Why your voice sounds so different” It was Jiyong hyung at the other end. What is he talking about my voice?

“No…I just got up…” I said.

“….Seungri….is this is you? Hey, kid what you are doing in Seungri house!?” I am more confuse. Why is hyung calling me a kid? I got up from my bed. I am trying to register my eyes to open.

“Why is my bed so big?” I said.

“Huh? Kid are you in Seungri bed! Don’t tell me! Seungri has a child!” Jiyong shouts into my ear. Ah, that kind of wake me up. Then I saw how small my legs are. I quickly took the covers off and my legs are not my own legs. It some kid legs! My feet are even small. I look at how small my hands are. I panic and begin to scream.

“AH!”

“What! What! Kid are you okay!?”  I ignore Jiyong. I hang up the phone and quickly ran to the bathroom but I trip on my big clothes. My pants and shirt were too big for my body. My body is fragile and thin. “What happen to me” I heard my voice. My voice does sound different! I don’t have a manly voice anymore. I ran to the bathroom but I could not even reach the mirror to look at myself. “Oh man oh man oh man” I kept panicking. I don’t recall anything! How did this happen to me!

I ran again towards my drawer, I had to use my toes to grab the small mirror inside my drawer. I got the mirror and my face is my 8-year-old self. I AM 8 YEARS OLD!! What happen!? How am I 8 again!? I begin to cry and feel my body trembling.

“This has to be a dream!” I ran back to my bed but had trouble getting up. Eventually, I got up and pull the covers over me.   “Go to sleep Seungri maybe this will be all over when you wake up from this dream” He shut his eyes tight and drifted off to sleep for a few minutes.

-Normal POV-

30 minutes as pass by and Seungri is still an 8-year-old kid. Seungri cried some more, “….Hyung….”he wraps his tiny body with his arms, hugging himself for comfort.

“Seungri!” Seungri pop his little head and heard Jiyong calling his name from downstairs. He got up from the bed and trip again. “Ouch!” he saw his knee bruised from tripping so much.

“Seungri, I heard some noises here-“, Jiyong made it to Seungri bedroom and spotted a cute adorable little boy on the floor with covers around him. “OMG! You are the cutest little boy I ever see” Jiyong squeal.

Seungri widen his eyes, “Hyung doesn’t know is me” he thought and hide under the covers. “Aw, why are you hiding? Don’t hide from your hyung” he chuckles at his cuteness. “Come on” He took the covers away and pick up the 8-year-old Seungri. “Aww you are such a cute kid” he pitches Seungri chubby cheek.

Seungri blushed at his comment but he slaps his hand away, “Jiyong hyung is me! Seungri!” he cried. Jiyong arched his eyebrow and take a good look at the baby boy. He does have his blond hair. His eyes do have Seungri’s panda, dark circle eyes. He does resemble Seungri feature face.

Jiyong eyes widen, “Seungri….” Seungri nodded at his respond.

“Yes! Hyung I am Seungri! Lee Seunghyun! Big Bang! Remember, “Everything”” He expressed at what he does as adult Seungri to hint him that he is Seungri. Jiyong gently lets Seungri sit on his big bed.

“How are you 8 years old!” he shouts of surprise. Seungri shrugged his shoulder was not giving him an answer. He doesn’t know either. “Wow….I saw pictures of you as a kid from your dad but I didn’t expect that you would be this cute” he smiled and ruffled his hair.

“Hyung…I am not cute! This isn’t supposed to happen! I don’t even know how this happen to me” he said while blushing. He slaps Jiyong hand away again.

“Ouch, stop slapping my hand! I am your hyung and you are the baby!” he chuckles. Seungri pouted and pull his covers over him again. “Aw, Seungri I was joking” Jiyong shake Seungri tiny body. “Seungri please look at me” Seungri pop his little head out of the cover.  Seungri eyes are bowling with tears. Jiyong tries not to awe.  

Jiyong bends down to level with Seungri, “Come on, let’s get you ready, okay” he smiled. Seungri nodded his little head while wiping the tears from his baby cheeks. He took the covers up. Seungri did not want to trip again. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter