Chapter 7: Jealousy

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7: Jealousy

Gri ~Nyongtory~

 

After two weeks of hell for Seungri, Daesung and Jiyong came back from their trip. During those two weeks, Seungri had struggles between Youngbae and Seunghyun. They either want to take a shower with him, feed him, help him getting dressed, buy him much plush. The day he got lost, was the day that Youngbae bought a stuff panda bear for Seungri. The panda was a bit big for Seungri. However, he does love the panda. He always slept with it but Seunghyun and Youngbae kept constantly taking pictures of him. They even bought a photo album and decorated every picture of him. Seungri sometimes had to battle for his freedom. He even wanted to play with kids at his age. He always had when he was a kid, might as well do it again. But, Seunghyun said no. They both are over protecting of him not trusting people around him.

Youngbae mentions that Seungri does look like adult Seungri, he needed to be careful with their fans. Seungri understand that but still. He hates being cooped up at home. He needed the sun hitting his face or get out of the house sometimes. Overall, it was hell.  

He was glad that Daesung and Jiyong came back home. Then he forgot how Jiyong reacts every time he sees the maknae, “MY MAKNAE I MISS YOU!” he lifts up the boy and hugs him too tight. Seungri can’t even breath or say anything. He was squish on Jiyong chest.

“Yah, hyung! Let him go” it was Daesung who saved him. Jiyong lets go of Seungri to give the boy some air.

“Welcome home hyungs” he smiled ignoring the fact that Jiyong tried to kill him with his embrace. Jiyong couldn’t handle his cuteness. But, Daesung picks him and gave his hug to Seungri. Seungri accepts it because it was light hug where he can breathe.

“So, how was Japan Jiyong and Daesung?” Seunghyun asks while seating on his couch flipping through channels.

Jiyong walks in along with Daesung carrying Seungri in his arms. “It was okay, I had a nice photoshoot with the model, I hope the fans will like it,” he said skipping towards his hyung.

“I also had fun singing some covers” Daesung reply. He sat himself down a sofa and sat Seungri next to him. “Have you guys found a way for Seungri to return to his adult self?” He asked.

Seunghyun and Youngbae stood quietly. Jiyong and Daesung are waiting but seeing how they are not responding, they let out a sigh. “Seriously, guys we have no time, we need Seungri back as an adult! The fans need him! We are not Big Bang without him!” Daesung scolded.

Seunghyun and Youngbae was a bit surprise that their dongsaeng scolded his hyungs. Jiyong was laughing at their face. Youngbae twitched and hit Jiyong head.

“Ouch! What was that for!” He shouts covering the area where Youngbae hit.

“For laughing at us” he smirked. “Anyway, Seungri did spot the woman but she disappeared on him. We try to find her in that area but she was nowhere to be found” Youngbae reply to Daesung.


“I see, so she is a witch” Jiyong said. Now it was Seunghyun who hit Jiyong head. “What the hell! Respect your leader!” he shouted again.

“You know Daesung will believe those type of scary fantasy!” Seunghyun pointed at Daesung who buried himself in the pillow.

“Is okay Hyung, there is no such thing as witches” Seungri reassure him by comforting with his baby words. Daesung eyes spark and gave a big hug to Seungri, “Ah You know your hyung loves you so much Seungri” Seungri giggled and return the hug again. Daesung felt glares from his three hyung. “What, I don’t see you comforting me!” he sticks his tongue out at them.

“Watch that tongue of yours or else” Seunghyun winked. Daesung felt his cheek blush.  [Authornote: Hehe todae]

“Alright, let us rest, Ji, Dae, I know you guys are tired from your flight, so rest. Also, Jiyong is your turn to take care of Seungri tomorrow” Youngbae instructed them.

Jiyong nodded with a huge smile on his face. Seungri buried his face on Daesung shoulder. ‘Oh boy, another one’ he thought.

 

 

 

The next day, Jiyong kidnap Seungri early in the morning. Seungri has no idea what is going on but he doesn’t have the strength to fight with Jiyong. He just let Jiyong dress him and take him out with his strawberry milk in Seungri small hands.

They made it to YG Company. Seungri finished his milk but he sulked because he can feel his stomach growling. “Hyung” He tugs on Jiyong shirt with his little fingers to grab his attention. “Yes my lovely?” he turns with a cheerful smile.

“I am hungry,” he said. Jiyong picks him up and walk to a nearby store.  Jiyong wasn’t sure how to feed a child. Not once he taken care of a child. He always plays with them but is different from caretaking. He saw small rolled omelette called Gaeran Mari. “Seungri you want to eat some rolls?” Jiyong ask. Seungri nodded his small little head with his hand on his stomach. Jiyong notice how hungry he must be feeling. He feels stupid that a milk can’t make a child full.

After Jiyong bought Seungri breakfast, Seungri gulped all down and drink more strawberry milk. His tummy was happy. He even expressed his cutest smile towards Jiyong. Jiyong ruffled his hair. He guides him to the YG Company and went straight to the studio.

Seungri was surprised to see so many clothes. He did not expect to see children clothes. Wait? Are the clothes are for him!? “You got to be kidding right!? HYUNG!” He turns to his hyung. “No I am not! I want to have this opportunity to dress you up!” Jiyong cheerfully said. He took out a pink fluffy dress from the hangers, “Also, it doesn’t matter if I dress you a girl or boy! You will look cute in any of the clothes that I brought!”

Seungri sweat drop. He massages his forehead. “Ugh, this is irritating. He is going to dress me up as a girl!” he thought. “Now! Come here my baby~” Jiyong grabs hold of Seungri wrist. It was too late for Seungri to escape. He saw the make-up artist ready for him to dress him up. “CRAP!” Seungri cursed in his mind.

Jiyong took off his clothes quickly to put on the pink fluffy dress. Seungri kept fighting off, “Hyung! I don’t want to!” he shouted. “Aw, come on! Let me have my fun!” he grinned evilly. Seungri is scared of his hyung. “So much of being a boy” he cried.

 

After the battle between Jiyong and Seungri. Seungri gave in and let the makeup artist and hairstylist fix him. As soon as they finished, Jiyong and the works around him squeal. Seungri is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter