Chapter 1: Wish

Curse
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curse

Chapter 1: Wish

 

Normal POV

 

Big Bang just finishes celebrating their big tour. They party within the YG family, they drink, they are having a blast but someone in the member seems off minded. Seungri smiled at his Hyungs how happy they are for making another success but he knows deep down that his brothers are tired. He knows that they been working so hard to be big around the world. However, he felt something different between him and his brothers. Sure they seem like caring brothers on stage but out of the stage, they go in their own little worlds. In a way, Seungri misses being spoiled by his brothers. They don’t live together like they used to due to solo actives. They hardly go out much because of their busy schedule. Soon the oldest member is listed to go to the military. After him will be his other hyungs later. Seungri knows it will take a while for them to rejoin as Big Bang but what if there won’t be no comeback? Seungri is too afraid to answer that questions. He wanted to talk to someone how he feels and tell the truth to his hyungs but he rather keep it to himself. He doesn't want to disturb his brothers. All he wants is to have a vacation with his hyungs and make their bonds stronger that nothing can break them apart.

“Seungri! Here have a drink” Said one of the YG dancers. He took a glass to get his mind away from his thoughts. He took another one and kept going at until he forgets about what he was thinking.

“Whoa, Seungri take it easy” Said Youngbae as he patted his back. He sat next to Seungri and take away the alcohol from him.

“Hyung! My drink” he whined. Seungri is a bit glad that Youngbae is the same mother type member but it doesn’t last long.

“Whatever I guess” he handed back his drink and Seungri pouted Usually, Youngbae lectures him about drinking but he was distracted by dancing girls and left Seungri alone. He didn’t even told him ‘See you later’ he just hand him the cup and just left.

Seungri saw how his brothers are enjoying themselves without him. He feels a bit heartbroken. He knows that he is not a baby anymore but sometimes he wish he can be that way he takes his brother attention towards him only. He knows is selfish but he just miss how his brothers treasure him. They know he can take care of himself. So what, he is the maknae and he wants some attention.

He didn’t feel like staying any longer. He saw Daesung just chatting with his friends nearby the exit door of the room. “Hyung, I am leaving,” he said. Daesung did not even turn and reply a quick respond, “Yeah okay," he went back chatting with his friends.

Seungri sigh. Daesung hasn’t done that in a while. He used to when they had an awkward relationship but Daesung wanted to be more involve with Seungri so he always hangs out with him. After the solo activities, their relationship becomes awkward again.

 Seungri takes he leave and head out of the party. He didn’t bother saying goodbye to Youngbae, Jiyong, and Seunghyun. He is pretty sure that they won’t miss him. Heck, they won’t even bother asking where he went.

He knows that they still love him and they are a big hit internationally. However, is just not the same since their solo activates. They been apart for so long and now they are going to be apart again because of the military crap! Their relationship feels like they are moving further apart instead of building it stronger. Heck, he doesn’t even know if they are family. “No Seungri don’t think that! You have been with them for 10 years! They are your only family!” he lectures himself as he walks in the moonlight streets.

He doesn’t know where he is going. He is just letting his legs guide him somewhere to disappear from this world. “Sigh, I really wish I was a kid,” he said. However, as he said that, he stop walking and notice a forest. “Hm…? I didn’t know there was a forest in Seoul” He knows it might be dangerous but he likes to tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter