Chapter 2

The Clinging Man

The next morning, Jungkook was standing in front of Jimin’s door. When he got out of his apartment, Jimin jumped because he wasn’t expecting to see his cute neighbour this early in the morning.

“Good morning hyung !” Jungkook said.

“Good morning Jungkook. But why are you here ?” Jimin asked.

“You said that I could come with you to one of your lessons.” Jungkook answered.

“Yes, but I didn’t know that it would be today.” Jimin said, closing the door behind him and going towards the elevator.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t warn you…” Jungkook said, feeling sorry.

“No, it’s okay. But are you really going to come dressed like that ?” Jimin asked, scanning Jungkook from head to toe.

Jungkook was wearing tight leather jeans with a red t-shirt and black boots.

“Why ? It isn’t good ?”

“No it’s great and all, but I want to see you dance. You’ll see me dance and I think that’s it’s quite unfair if you don’t dance in front of me.” Jimin stated, smiling to Jungkook.

“Should I go change ?” Jungkook asked.

“It’d be better. I’ll wait for you outside, okay ?” Jungkook nodded and took the stairs at light speed to go back to his apartment.

When he came back, he was wearing grey sweat pants, an oversized white t-shirt, a black beanie and black sneakers. He also carried a small backpack

“That’s better. Let’s go” Jimin said, winking at Jungkook.

“Are we taking the public transports ?” Jungkook asked.

“No, I have a car. It’s more convenient like that, don’t you think so ?”

They were standing in front of a white sport car and Jungkook seemed utterly amazed by it.

“Is it really your car hyung ?”

“Of course ! It’s cool right ?”

“It’s totally dope you mean ! Let’s go !”

Jimin found his action totally cute and couldn’t suppress his laughter. As he was beaming, he got in the car and drove to the dance studio. Jungkook was so excited that he was jumping like a puppy in the car.

When they arrived, they got out of the car and entered the dance studio.

“Wow~ It’s really big… Do you own it hyung ?” Jungkook asked, looking around.

“No, I just work here. A friend of mine owns it. He’s also a teacher. He is teaching the teens and adults while I’m teaching the children.” Jimin explained, placing his stuffs in his locker.

“Give me your backpack so that I put it with my stuffs. That way, the children won’t play with it.” He told Jungkook, immediately taking his backpack and eye-smiling at him.

“Oh, thanks hyung.”

“Welcome. Aren’t you a bit disappointed that I’m teaching children and not teens ?” Jimin asked, a bit embarrassed.

“Of course not ! I think that I’ll go well with them since it’s been a long time since I danced. But I’m more excited to see you dance” Jungkook replied, winking.

About 5 minutes later, 20 children entered the room, greeting Jimin and looking at Jungkook with questioning eyes. When everyone was ready, Jimin came in front of the class and began to speak.

“So, everyone, I see that you noticed my new friend here. His name is Jungkook, he’s 21. He’s a hyung/oppa so you better be kind to him. He’ll participate to today’s class and I don’t know his level so even if he is really bad, don’t laugh at him ! Understood ? Okay, let’s begin !”

The lesson lasted 1 hour but for Jungkook it seemed like 1 year. He was forced by Jimin to take the lesson as well and the kids didn’t stop making fun of him because he wasn’t able to do the movements properly. At the end, when all the children were gone, he allowed himself to collapse on the floor, laying on his back, staring at the ceiling. Jimin stood over him, looking at Jungkook, smiling.

“Are you alright ?” he asked.

“I think I’m going to die.” Jungkook replied.

“Sorry, I feel like it’s my fault that you’re this exhausted”

“No, it’s not your fault. It’s mine because I wanted to come to your lessons.” Jungkook said, laughing and sitting up.

“Can I apologize by taking you for lunch ? It’s still 10 in the morning but we can go wherever you want. I’ll pay for  you.” Jimin said.

“Really ?” Jimin nodded. “Mmh… Let’s go for some ddeokbeokki ! I know a really good place and I want to take you there.”

“Okay. Let’s grab our stuffs and go.” Jimin said, smiling and helping Jungkook to stand up. He took his hand and pulled him off the ground. He jumped and went running to the locker to take his stuffs.

Jimin looked at him, smiling to himself at how cute his neighbour was acting. He seemed so happy on the outside, no one could ever know how much he was aching on the inside unless you asked him. His thoughts were cut off by Jungkook’s words

“Hyung ! What are you doing ? Come !”

“I-I’m coming !” Jimin answered and ran to join Jungkook and grab his stuffs.


Author's Note :

I know I said that I won't post before long but I kind of managed to finish this chapter so there he is !

I hope you enjoyed it^^ I'd like to hear (read) what you think of it and how you'd want to see the story develop :-)

Subscribe, comment and upvote please~~ !^^

#JiKook4Ever#

<3 Love BTS <3