3 June 2016 (part 4)

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Future 2ne1 decided to dyed their hairs as hazelnut brown,red and white for the performance.the time was about 1:30 pm to recorded the next episode.

~Recording live~

president: where is future 2ne1 and pink punk trainees?,suhyun and GD you two have to disscused the song with future.seungri and Lee hi you two also help the pink punk for what songs they want.Got it seniors!

Seniors:yup!

~future 2ne1 trainee room~

 Future 2NE1 trainees rested for awhile before they came in.

 GD:wake up Im Sooah,moon Sua and park seoyoung.

they gretted GD and Suhyun.

suhyun:what 4 songs are you choosing girls?

seoyoung:Suhyun unnie,we have chosen 2NE1 senior missing you,AOA senior like a cat,4minute senior cold rain and Sistar senior  shake it.

suhyun:those 3 have dances in the song?,you three cant choose a dance.

sua:suhyun,we decide to a tale into those 3 songs.

suhyun:can you tell me and GD oppa?

im sooah:we're not it could ruin the surprise you  will know.

 GD:okay then.we leave then.

girls:bye.

 ~pink punk~

Jinny:what should we do?

Rosé:3 rappers and 2 vocals.

 Jisoo:which group have 6 people or more in Kpop industrie?.

 Seungri and Lee hi entered the room.

Lee  hi:what songs do you girls want to do?

jennie Kim:Kara senior damage lady,wonder girls senior nobody,4 minute no love,2NE1 senior lonely.

jinny park:no dances in it.

seungri:good

~3 hours from now~

Both groups practiced 3 hours without nonstop rest,the time had finished they gone to the stadium to perform there.pink punk main centre is Jisoo and Jennie Kim.future 2ne1 all of them are the centre.the clothes for the girls are already set.