31 June 2016(part 5)

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

~concert~

(The mc's for tonight is Lee Hi and AKMU siblings.they told the 4,300 guests to vote for pink punk or future 2ne1 at the end of listening of 8 songs by each group.future 2ne1 will start first and then pink punk start second.yg artists are in the stadium.)

Lee hi:get ready for future 2NE1 trainees.

~future 2ne1 cold rain~

(We decided it's no better for us not to come together but separately.there were 5 people for these parts so we spilt the parts.Moon Sua:hyunA and sohyun seniors.Im sooah:gayoon and jiyoon seniors.Seoyoung:jiyoon, jihyun and gayoon.)

Im sooah:(coming out of the stage 1st when is dark)the Sin of nicely being in love,because I didn't know love,I just believe in people.(angelic voice)

Seoyoung:(lights were dimmed out again)I became crazier with those warm lies.

Sooah:it's raining just in time,a cold rain is falling.

Seoyoung:ddururu ddruru(softer voice)its dripping.

sooah:the falling rain is soaked with sadness.

Seoyoung:ddururu ddruru its dripping.

sooah:walling  up in my heart , crying out loud. 

Seoyoung:tears are falling,flowing down my cheeks.im shedding tears mixed with the rain.

Sooah:(alone seoyoung's part make it Long.)I cannot live without no life.without you I'm struggling my love.

Sua:(dimmed lights when she appearing,rap with sadness with it.)the tactless night sky is raining.all day tears are on my face it's perfect.your hands(touching her right hand) that used to caress my arm.scars that resemble you are engraved on me like a tattoo.whats so great about love that it makes me cry?.what so great about you that you make me struggle and tried?.as much as I miss you i (sing)hate you.

seoyoung:ddururu ddurururu its dripping.

Sooah:the falling rain is soaked with sadness.

Seoyoung:ddururu ddurururu its dripping.

sooah:walling up in my heart crying out loud.

Seoyoung:tears are falling ,following down my checks.im shedding tears mixed with the rain.

Sooah:(alone seoyoung part make it longer.)I cannot live without you no life.without you I'm struggling my love.

~Beats with no signing~

sua:endlessly saying thorny words(alone seoyoung part make it longer.)wind as sharp as a sword blows.you left with giving me scars in my heart.following the sound of the rain that falls on that empty seat.im endlessly crying 

sooah:tears are falling,flowing down my checks.what do I do with thes scars in my heart all by myself?

Seoyoung:I cannot live without you no life (alone Sua singing part Long)

Sooah:now I don't think I can love ever again again again.

(they got off the stage to change into their next costume of the song)

~melody stops,next off was pink punk trainees~

Lee hi:that was great!,how did you guys enjoy it?

suhyun:Unni,I was amazed that they spilt their parts.theyre were 5 people in the song.3 of them can choose what parts they need.

chanhyuk:should we introduce our next group?

suhyun:next after futur 2ne1 trainees are pinkpunk

~pink punk damage lady~

(they found a five person song that fits in their group.this song damage lady is vocals.)

Rosè:I hope it starts to rain now,I hope you trip on your way back,I hope you go through all of this next time.

Lisa:yeah~yeah yeah,woo~

Jinny:fine,I can't do it, I can't be a lady 

jennie:I thought the sky looked too blue today,it's always like this for me.i thought things were going too well and I thought it wouldn't happened but how could you pick today out of all days?

Rosè:everyone is a couple,blinded by love , it's all around me,it's always like this for me.it feels like everyone is happy but me but some day,you all will go through this too.

jisoo:fine,I can't be a saint,I can't be a lady.

chorus(together):I just went through a breakup,I was so happy too.

Lisa:I'm hurting like this right now but what are you all so happy about?.

Chorus:I feel so miserable that I could die.

jennie:I don't care about being a lady.

Rosè:even the sky is so heartless,why is it doing this to me?.i guessed my depresses feelings aren't even noticeable,I Guess I'm hate~able.everyone is having fun and laughing,maybe they're laughing at me.

jinny:I tried to be good and hid my personality to match yours and held many things inside.i was proud and amazed at myself,I feel sorry for myself who went through so much for all that time.

jennie:fine,I can't be a saint,I can't be a lady.

Chorus:I just went through a breakup,I was so happy too.

jisoo:I'm hurting like this right now but what are you all so happy about?.

chorus:I feel so miserable that I could die.

Jinny:I don't care about being a lady.

Lisa:where are you? Are you home? The more I think about it,I get so angry.just like you said,I can't be matured and laugh over it with a big heart.

jisoo: I feel bad for myself,I feel sorry for myself,even during our breakup,I was controlled and held by you.if you were going to dump me,you should've created that kind of mood,you should've told me calmly at the end of the day.

Chorus: I just went through a breakup,I was so happy too.

rosè:I'm Hurting like this right now but what are you so all so happy about? 

Chorus:I feel so miserable that I could die.

Lisa:I don't care about being a lady.

Jennie:my tears are spilling out now.

jinny:the sky is dazzling that 

jennie:I can't lift up my head.

~fast forward~

(2 groups  completed their 3 songs each,the mc's asked both group to come back and for the 4,000 people to vote for a group that they like.)

Lee hi:which group do you like the best out of 4 songs they played for you?

Suhyun:voting starts now.

chanhyuk:1.2.3.4.

suhyun:thank you everyone.

Lee hi:girls,stay here for awhile.

chanhyuk:seniors,come out.

 (All of the YG seniors are out expect the president who still at YG building to wait and see their scores.)

Chanhyuk:2NE1 seniors please reveale the trainees score?

Bom:look behind the screen.

CL:Future 2NE1 2,500 

Sandra park:pink punk 1,500 

bom:congrats future 2ne1!

(Is the end of the show,it is going to be posted online for everyone to watch the next episode will be on a Saturday.)