4 June 2016

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

(Recording live)

Dance evaluations with no singing or rapping in it.president called future 2ne1 and pink punk trainees to tell them what are they doing today.

President:good evening everyone,today you going to do 1 group dance song,1 individual and 1 duet dance.you need the costume to the dance.we will leave at 3:25pm to the concert.

Trainees:okay.

President:pink punk trainees you need only three people to do the 1 individual and 1 duet  dance.i will give you 30 seconds to discuss among you who to pick.

(Fast forward 30 minutes)

President:have you  already pick a member  pink punk for 1 individual and 1 duet?

Jennie:yes.

President:who?

Jennie:Lisa,jinny and I.

President:good match.for the 1 duet dance I will reveal them.come out boys.

(1:Jang hyuseng-cube entrainment,2:GOT7's BamBam-jyp entrainment,3:B.A.P Zelo-TS entrainment,4:Astro rocky-fantaigo,5:BTS-jungkook-big hit entrainment,6:SF9 hwiyoung-FNC entrainment.

President:boys,do you want to choose your partners?,now.

Hyuseng:wait a second is that unpretty rapstar 2 maknae moon sua?

Sua:yes(bow),hyuseng-senior 

Hyuseng:yg president.can I see future 2ne1 trainees choreography?

President:yes.

Sua:president,the choreography for this year we haven't made yet.

President:do the one from 2012.after that it will be pink punk.

 (The male seniors sat down on their guests seat to watch their old choreography.)

Seoyoung:Unnis,how should we do the cherography?.

Sua:since there was 4 of us in the past.i think seoyoung don't raise your feet.change the centre will be sooah and you.in the beginning from a X letter.

sooah:how about the ones that we crossed our feet on the floor?

 Hyuseng:(interrupted)are you girls done talking.

 Sua:not yet hyuseng senior.

seoyoung:get our ballet slippers.

sua:yes.president may I go and fetch the ballet slippers for the girls and I.

president:25 seconds.

sua:seoyoung quickly get.is in the trainees room.

seoyoung:okay.

(they were a few changes to the dance and they show seoyoung what to do.song changed into Selena Gomez come and get it.)

rocky:girls are you done already.

sua:done already.

~F2NE1 dance cover~

(First off they did a straight line from the shortest to tallest.shows off each individual skills,form a triangle did splits,Sua in the left raise her leg up high to flex her body and then seoyoung did the same thing,both of them held one of sooah' s hands gently not to lose their balance and then move back slowly did cross leg dance with sooah in the middle.)

~end of F2NE1 dance~

hyuseng:why elegance?,when I look at Im sooah she is the weakest Dancer among u two.who is the main Dancer and lead between you two girls?.

F2NE1:......

Rocky:the main Dancer is park seoyoung and the lead is moon Sua.

hyuseng:thanks rocky.

president:how many points will you reward them,boys.

 Rocky:15

BamBam:4

Hyuseng:11

jungkook:6

Zelo:4

Hwiyoing:12

points for F2NE1:42.

(Im sooah ended up crying getting negative view from hyuseng.)

~pink punk dance cover~

(Usher omg,they hid Jisoo behind to get more points to advance,its more about iness routine  in their group. The judges prefer this then before.(

~end of pink punk dance video~

 President:so what do you think?,how many points you will give them.

 Hyuseng:23

rocky:13

 Hwiyoung:25

BamBam:27

Zelo:28

points:116

President:you did well pink punk.Try your best F2NE1.guys picked your teammates.strating from BamBam to hyuseng.

BamBam:Lisa pink punk

Hwiyoung:im sooah F2NE1.

Rocky:moon sua F2NE1 

Zelo:Park seoyoung F2NE1

 Jungkook:Jennie Kim Pink punk

hyuseng:Moon sua F2NE1 

president:Sua who do you want to pick as your partner?

Moon Sua:....

hyuseng:Astro rocky let's play rock-scissors-paper 

Rocky:paper/Hyuseng:scissors 

president:hyuseng partner is moon sua F2NE1.Rose pink punk is Astro rocky.good luck I will see you from 2hours now.