Part 2 (3 June 2016)

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Tablo:Sua are you ready to start?

sua:yup 

Tablo:Get on stage we want to hear you and give feedback.

(Sua's written song)

(Different tone,Beats:Lucky J's No love)I was so afaird what people keep saying about me.let me followed my own dream to start my own path."who am I"?,who keeps following people like the command the way they do?.My friends keep their mouth shut for no supporting me.i took the wrong path in the beginning,people who cared about me,led me the right away with no difficulty.(hand gestures) they said to me that "belive in myself" face any problems overcome them shine brightly as I was to born to fly.

~the end of the self written lyrics~

Tablo:good job Sua!.

Sean:I felt like you were yelling your lyrics to us.the pain you have gone through.

bobby:Sua,are you still going to ballad rap?

sua:yes.....

bobby:you want future 2ne1 to be ballad,K-pop what's next?

zion T:Bobby quit it!.sua why did you used two tones?

sua:because the Beats that I chose was emotional,strings playing behind with the Beats.

kush:somehow...your lyrics make me sad with pains in the heart.

sua:I'm sorry.

CL:like Bobby said Sua why do you want to chose ballad rap to make it emotional.GD,TOP,Mino,Bobby and I don't like you doing ballads any more.

(Sua started crying again when she received the criticism from her sunbaes.)

CL:the next one is artists cover rap.jennie Kim start.

 ~Jennie Kim covers f(x) Amber borders~

"Cause Mom said I'd be crossing the borders.Never be afaird when you re cornered.stand up staright,fight your way,fight your way,fight your way.all these people here staring and looking at me.shaking their heads eyes down strong on me.whats wrong with me?,can you tell me now ?.the anger,the cruelty,I deserve it and I'd do anything to be what they call perfect. Then maybe I could find a place to call my own and belong.But only if I was strong.i will be walking with my eyes down,eyes down,eyes down.I'll keep my eyes down,eyes down,eyes down.cause Mom said I'd be crossing borders.never be afraid even when you're cornered.stand up straight,fight your way.fight your way,fight your way.through the borders.fight your way,fight your way.through the borders.fight your way,fight your way."

(only 16 lines)

~end of jennie Kim cover~