Solo with jay park and Gilme unnie

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

 

After that called for Yezi, Sua, basick and t-dog went individuals. We both saw jay park oppa and Gilme unnie 

Gilme: I missed you two girls, good job of making to the semi finals !

Yezi&Sua: thank you so much 🐥

Jay park: Hmmm, noona asked them let go,

we have to go on.

yezi&Sua: time to perform solo

When the music start yezi raps first 

Yezi: Cha Cha beat, it's time for love. Get on it, get on it solo we can body, I will move on you don't care about me since you don't like me I treat you a crazy dog.

Jay park: since I treat you nicely little girl, can you please love me as your Boyfriend ? Maybe or not sure you little girl.

Gilme:you are like a dongase game pansy as you don't love about me get on it you lass man why don't you care about me ?

 Sua: hmm/jay park yeaah lets do this Sua !

After saying the word "hmm" jay park kissed me infornt of me that me shocked as I thought  why he kissed infornt of everybody. I stand still afarid i wasn't allowed to date at yg entertainment. They gussed it was my first kiss at a young. Luckily Gilme unnie pulled jay park around her to stay close. Yezi unnie told me don't blank out and rap ! So I started 

Sua: I love you but you are distracting about your feelings about me. Oh!(I cried think just now) what had happened to us look at me I'm the youngest maknae of Unpretty rapstar 2. As you think I didn't have a kiss before in the company you're not allowed to date.(those lyrics came to me as I had change the parts)

Jay park: I m in loved of you the first we met I reprimand you saying nice things about your rapping.

Sua: I was crying about those parts that make me upset.

Sua: you will never love because you're older than me elder, the president of AOMG. 

The song was finished when jay park wanted to comfort me but Gilme pulled him of the stage.