2days recovery

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Sua texted suhyun of AKMU to have lunch together at the entrainment.they were a lot of groups eating there.sua just arrived at the canteen,Bobby shouted you always like to wear your beanie often.

sua:shut up Bobby oppa. 

Bobby:I'm coming there.

Sua and suhyun still talking to each other.bobby tap on sua's back spin her around to look her.zico came in the entrainment and saw Bobby nearly kissing Sua.he pulled away Sua from Bobby.

Sua:thank you,Boyfriend 

Zico:come on Girlfriend and have lunch together at a different place.

Bobby:wait the president asked everybody to stay here to disscused about the YG family concert for tomorrow evening.

Sua:suhyun,is it true ?

Suhyun:it is.oh here comes the president.

President:Sua how are you feeling? 

Sua:good,I'm still able to rap.drinking a lot of honey lemon water and the prescription what the doctor gave me.

President:that's great,Zico can you leave for today.

Zico:okay I will come tomorrow and see you watch with my memebers and San E.

Sua:(kiss on the check to Zico)don't forget to come tomorrow 

Zico left the canteen,the president started talking after Zico left.

President:do you know that the yg family concert tomorrow. 

All:yes!

President:starts at 5:00pm to 10pm,this time I will add trainees also.first it will be the cypher for the rappers also trainees.sua and mino do you remember your own cypher for show me the money and Unpretty rapstar but rewrite your lyrics.

Sua&mino:alright.

President:only 8 lyrics rappers,the arange will be tablo,TOP,bobby,CL,Sua,GD,mino,B.I and one.5.15pm to 5.45pm is 2ne1 and CL.5.45pm-6.25pm ikon,6.25pm-6.55pm:trainees,sua&suhyun "who am I",AKMU.

Suhyun&sua:yes!!!!!!!!

President:the trainees,who knows how to write the lyrics. 

Trainees:only one and Sua

President:okay you two will be surprevise by top&gd for the lyrics.for who am I which got a better view,the dress code for Suhyun&Sua it will be a flower dress.

Suhyun:how will Sua able to pull it off in between the trainees song and who am I? 

One:Sua,and I have 16lines,2hooks both us will have to rap and then jiso noona sing after your hook.can you that noona.

Jiso:I can,but my part a bit longer.

Sua:thank you unnie.

President:who am I,Sua&suhyun try to make it retro classic style.can you do it.

Sua:okay

President:6.55pm to 7.25pm winner.7.25pm to 7.55pm:epik high,Lee hi,7:55pm to 8:25pm:Big Bang,GD&TOP feat Sua,8.25 pm to 8.55pm:hi Suhyun,AKMU,2ne1. 8.55pm to 9.25pm:Sua's believe in myself,bobby's YGGR,song mino fear featuring Taeyang,B.I's BE I,born hater epik high. 9.25pm to 9.55pm Psy,CL,Lee hi. 9.55pm to 10pm yg rappers only.get to work.

tablo called the rappers/trainees to come here and discussed for the song and their cypher.

Top:please do it quickly for the cypher.

The artists rappers had a minute to figure out  to write four lyrics cypher.sua finished by one minute.

Sua:subnaeims and one oppa.im done already may I show it to you?

CL:okay Sua,tablo subnaeim give her the Beats.

Tablo:okay,sua please rap now.

~rap Beats~

Sua:i become the winner anway.fucking people(pointing at Bobby)think they are better than me for fast rapping anyways.(fast rapping)I hate it,when people called me slyly fox.(normal tone)people(pointing at the rappers)had some pointive views about me back then,shut up dogs I always don't care about people's view about me,bitches.

~end of Sua's Beats~

Sua:so...subnaeims and one oppa.

CL:great Sua,nice fast rapping.

Top:I hate hand gestures.

Sua:I'm sorry TOP subnaeim.

Tablo:don't say sorry Sua.good job.

Bobby:why bitches,fucking,dogs,slyly foxes and people views?

GD:take those words out of your cypher.

Sua:no GD subnaeim.

they had just finished writing their cypher and then finished discussing for the finale of the song.