YG family concert

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

The artists and trainees arrived at the in-door concert area at 4.30pm,they were arranged in their rooms even the trainees.the special guests knocked on future 2ne1's door.seoyoung was surprised to see those famous people here,called for Sua to see.sua hugged Zico tightly

Sua:4minute,fiestar,block b,exo,wonder girls,Sistar,moon bin oppa,San E oppa,unnies.why are you here? 

Heize:we came to support you,even you are a trainee performing.

Jiyoon:we drag our group memebers to watch the performance,us unnies check on the website asked our entrainments if we are allowed to go.

Sua:Did the president see you?

Yubin:don't worry before coming I asked my pd to called the yg president to tells we are coming to support the maknae.

Sua:exo subnaeims?,Heize unnie

Heize:I asked chaneyol oppa to come but he invited his memebers to come also.

Chaneyol:more the merrier.

Sua:oppa,chanwoo group ikon room is on the right.

Oppa:bye

Yezi:Sua can you show us the stadium?

Sua:okay unnie.girls do you want to follow?

Girls:yes Sua unnie.

Gilme:you are the oldest in your group.

Sua:yup!,born on 9/9/1999,sooah 21/9/1999,Maknae seoyoung born 2/4/2000.

While closing the doors before handing outside.suhyun scream for Sua to hear.

Sua:Suhyun,what is the emergency this time?

Suhyun:Sua it is for who am I introduction, do you want to keep as the same or change it.

Sua:change,seoyoung grab my computer.me and Suhyun have to show what introduction to use.girls can you show the unnies and oppas the stage will be.

Seoyoung grab Sua's computer.the girls showed the subnaeims around the stadium during suhyun and Sua talked to tablo and president for who am I.

sua:president,for who am I.im thinking about changing the introduction.

president:show it to me then.  

Sua showed the slides contain of the pictures  of the contestants,yg family,Zico with her.

Sua:president can sooah and seoyoung sing believe in myself and I rap my parts?

President:good,get dress Sua it's starts 10minutes from now.no Sua.

Sua hurried to her room,dressing code is a over large shirt,green beanie,small pants,hair slip back,quickly get back to them.it took sua 2minutes to spare leaving her usb with tablo subnaeim.

Sua:guys.

Zico:that was quick sweetheart(kissed on the cheeck)

Sua:how many minutes I have left to spent with you guys?

Chaneyol:8minutes left,Sua 

Sua:hmm.im tried,can someone please give me water and open my hair.

Zico gave Sua a extra water bottle,open her hair let it to be lose for awhile.all of them started talking for awhile and then chanwoo called Sua,seoyoung and sooah to go back before the show starts.

Chanwoo:girls lets go back already,Sua get ready your subnaeims are up on the stage.

Sua:(kiss Zico shortly)good by unnies and oppas.come on girls lets go and be prepare.

Sua,seoyoung,sooah left the area with chanwoo.sua turned behind and make a 💗To Zico.zico make a 💗 Sign back shouted good luck Sua.the girls headed back to future 2ne1 rooms to watch the whole performance and waited for theirs.sua greet her subnaeims waiting,texting emmoa.

CL:Sua,who are you texting?

Sua:my Mommy,CL subnaeim.

CL:you miss her right.

Sua:(started to cry a bit)

TOP:is okay Sua,you have your unnies and oppas supporting you.

Sua:I feel a bit weird without performing with yezi unnie or Suhyun.

GD:why you didn't asked one of us to perform with you for who am I.

Sua:sigh....GD subnaeim who am I is emotional rap and vocal range must match each other voices.i chose Suhyun over you and TOP subnaeims.

CL:Sua,how are you able to get 4 fanboys?

Mino:basick,Zico 

Bobby:park Jae bum,a rapper

Tablo:stop asking Sua those silly question.lets go now the president is calling us to go on the stage.

One:let's go Sua and subnaeims.

After that introduced by the president,fans were screaming sua's name when she entered standing beside CL and TOP.