Weekly idol

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

 ~weekly idol ~

Hydeong&Defcon:weekly idol(pose)

They had to grab about 8 chairs for the boy group idols and ourself.block b was waiting for them to introduce.

Hydeong:should we introduced them.

Defcon:introducing block b

Block B:anyominda,we are block b.are names are taeil,B-bomb,jaehyo,U-Kwon,Zico and P.O.we are a rappers/Singers of this group.

Hydeong:please sit down,rappers

They questioned all his memebers for online news except accept for Zico.

Defcon:z-i-c-o,is true that are you dating yg trainee rapper Sua ?

Zico:yes,I love her so much 💗

Defcon:do you want send a message to Sua~assi?

Zico:yes,please

Hydeong:start 1..2...3

Zico:Sua,my love if you are watching weekly idol on live.you are one my top list to care of.

~yg building~

Sua what heard what Zico said,it was sweet thing to say the people you loved deeply.she was smiling,Sua wanted to give him a y dance.

Sua:dyed my hair brown,invite him late tomorrow.

~weekly idol~

Hydeong:did you know that her unnies make a video for you to make sure not to break her heart.

~video~

Heize:do not break my daughter's heart.

Yezi:if you break up with Sua,I will make a song about you.

~the end of the video~

P.O:scary yezi nonna

Defcon:actually that she has a softer side when she is around Sua.watch season 2 ep8.

P.O:alright  

Block b dance to their song to get the prize to bring it back.they brought a prize,"tickets to Big Bang concert.