recording

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Sua invited Zico for lunch at the canteen,she was not allowed to get outside of this building because.soon Sua will have to a practice with GD,TOP,Bobby and B.I to the Big Bang room.sua likes to wear a beanie to put the hickey safe.zico just arrived in the canteen and saw sua's brown hair,her clothes was a short small shirt and a black jeans,with a leather jacket on TOP.

Zico:anyo,sweet heart.you dyed your hair brown right?

Sua:yes,Boyfriend do you like it.

Zico:I really like your brown hair with Long locks.why did you want me to come her?

Sua:I want you to come with me to big bangs room and then we can go somewhere you want.its to show my love to u because you did so many things for me to repay you back.i watched the weekly idol on it was very sweet you to say about me.in fact my unnies threatened you,to not break up with me.

Zico:alright,my love

Both Sua and Zico shared a banana split ice cream with two ice lemon tea.they gone up to meet her elders,seyoung and sooah for the song.

~Big Bang room~

Sua and Zico still holding hands when she opened the door,saw epik high tablo helping out and saw the Big Bang memebers with sooah and seoyong waiting for them.

Sua:anyo subnaeims

Big Bang:hello Sua 

Tablo:hi trainee 

Seoyong&sooah:hi unnie😊

Taeyang:we were waiting about 1minute ago 

Sua:sorry subnaeim

Tablo:drop the formals and Zico why are you here.

zico:I have a date with Sua soon,she invited me for lunch and I won Big Bang tickets to the concert in weekly idol.i came to see how Sua doing.

GD:me,you and TOP have the write the lyrics for the love song that includes your memebers about 30 minutes.

Sua:may I asked  tablo subnaeim why is he here?

Tablo:I said to drop the finals and I'm here to compose the beat for the song. 

Sua:sorry tablo oppa 

TOP:come on we have to work now.sua,GD and I had to write the lyrics.

 Taeyang:I talked to the president,he said Sua can have more lyrics but her memebers must have about 8 lines each.

Sooah&seoyong:yes!

Sua:please be quiet girls 

Girls:sorry unnie 

~recording ~

Sooah: I'm in love with you but I don't know how to show it.do you care about me.love me as you do as a lover.i love you so much do you accept me or not.do you even try to care about me,my love of my life.think back and look this is who am I.this is me do you even try to see me.i love you so much.do you care about me or not.dont asked if you dont care about me.are you shy try to express your emotions to me.

GD:I can't express your feelings.i waited so Long to tell but I'm afraid because I didn't think that will you accept my feelings or not.i  just tried if I tried to say it to you.if I say to you will you accept me or not.just say it please .should I fall in love with you or just stay away.

Sua: I am different from the other girls.do not try to judged me this who I am.(rap fastly)sorry,sorry please do not try to judged me.this is me.im in love(sooah)I hate it when you tried to control me this is the real me.

Seoyoung:this is me,do you like me or you just had a crush on me before say it.

TOP:should I fall in love or not.just say goodbye to you whatever people say should I break up with you or not.do u love me so.care about as you love people that much out of envy.