Basick and t-dog asshi

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

After talking to yg artist, she gone to the performance room for Unpretty rapstar & show me the money. I was so happy to see yezi unnie and greeted those oppas. As a stylers change my hair Colour to reddish orange.We had to wait for performing. While the artists were performing. We had to disscused  what to do ?

Yezi: Sua and I will started rapping together first, solo with jay park and then no mercy and our saperate songs with our feature.

Yezi: the boys will start their song first starting with basick: what am I? And then t-dog: keep it up

Sua: can we do don't stop together as a group ?

Yezi,basick & t-dog: it is a great idea lets changes different parts of the song "Don't stop"

After that changing of lyrics of don't stop. Yezi has to started then basick now me and then t-dog.

basick: G-funk lets start are you pretty, you pretty ,  show me the rapstar ! 

Yezi: to me you're a little pathetic you can try all you want but people who watch you get nervous those who know know why are you pushing it the more you do that the more you don't have an answer its filthy.

Basick: it's show me the rapstar who are we we are rappers to be known knock it off you are not real.

Sua:get out of the way the crazy maknae of this scene is me be nervous don't expect me to treat like a unnie.

t-dog: the crazy maknae of the show is me, I'm the Center of the spotlight me me me nobody Cabot beat me.

Sua:show me the rapstar we are the rappers, are you pretty I'm not pretty that I hit you with the punchline.

Yezi: I'm a crazy dog (3x) I will bite you will get in my way yeah this a show of drama.

Basick:this is my show, I win win the competition im the TOP dog of the country. I'm the winner.

T-dog: what had happened to you, oh just shut up you dog you are crazy person stay away from me you little doggie baddie.

We:this show me the rapstar 2 yo!

After that practice a knock on the door when they said it's time to preform and arrange who go first and the song?

Yezi, me, basick and t-dog

Song: solo,no mercy, who am I, abused me, what am I ?, keep me

and then don't stop