Part 2

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Sua:because,if the lyrics are cut its better to add more dance step to finish up the dance.

President:that is good Sua,but the only one thing is rap faster clear pronunciation.do you have in mind in yg family rappers to help you?

Sua:CL unnie 

President:she is not a fast rapper.how about Bobby and B.I of ikon they're rappers but different types of rapping.

Sua:thank you president😑.

Zico:Good job Girlfriend,I have to go now for weekly idol now with my members.bye(kissed Sua on the cheeck)I have to go now for weekly idol as he said to everybody.

Zico gretted the president and had to fetch s to go now before they're late.unnies of Unpretty rapstar left the building as they said happy birthday to me(in rapping unison)

Unnies:bye maknae,happy 18 birthday

Sua:thank you for coming unnies.

All of us took a big hug altogether,jiyoon asked let's take a group photo asked someone for help maknae.

Sua:oppa,please take a photo of unnies and I ?

oppa: alright,ready 1...2...3....4(say cheese) 

Gilme:wow,some of us did funny poses(hyolin,Exy,jiyoon,Heize,kittiB,yezi and truedy)did funny pose at Sua pointing their ring finger to her back.

Heize:Sua~ya do not forget to send the photo to us unnies on Unpretty rapstar 2 our chat.

Sua:alright mama unnie 

The president asked for Sua to work now and her oppa to go back fantiago company now,it's their worked time now for GD,TOP,Sua,Im sooah,seoyong,Bobby and B.I.the president asked the groups to go back now to their recording rooms.