Wednesday

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Yubin,jiyoon and hyolin arrived at Sua's house.sua and seoyoung texted their friends before the unnies came to the living room.

~message~

Sua:Zico oppa,please do something fun tomorrow.

Zico:I will,are your unnies going somewhere today interesting with you and seoyoung.sweet kisses my love.

Sua:so sweet Boyfriend.the unnies at my house now.

Seoyoung:unnie,Sua's unnie just came in the house.what should I do?

Sooah:do not talk back to them.

Seoyoung:okay...

~end of the message~

The unnies just came in the kitchen,they saw the girls texting each other.hyolin screamed to them,that maked Sua and seoyoung startled from that screaming.

Hyolin:give me your phones girls

Sua and seoyoung had no choice to obeyed her order to giving up their phones away.

Jiyoon:how is Sua.is she progressing of a voice,Seoyoung dongase?

Seoyoung:unnie managed to say a word only.

Yubin:today,we are taking you to shop for clothes.sua you need to upgrade your style.

Jiyoon:no more beanies,no Long t-shirt.we are buying dresses and shirts to shop.

Hyolin:let's get in the car already to go shopping.

The unnies,Sua and seoyoung left sua's house get inside the car to go to shopping.the drive took only half an hour.sua thought to herself:"will the unnies changes my style".all of them arrived at the shopping mall to get clothes for them and Sua.the first store they went to get clothes was Zara about 20 clothes each after that shopping in Zara they ate Korean food for dinner.