3 June 2016 (part 3)

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

Tablo:good job!

TOP:even you rap in Korean the song in English is better than Amber f(x).

kush:great,CL we will see who will be your successor.

 GD:Sua you are next.

~Sua covering fiestar yezi crazy dog~

(The Beats started,Suhyun cover her ears not to hear the entrie rap with curse words in it.the sunbaes were surprised about Sua doing this song and also the younger trainees)

sua:"I'm a crazy dog,I'm a crazy dog.im a crazy dog,crazy dog.im a crazy dog,I'm a crazy dog.im a crazy dog,crazy dog.its true,I'm a crazy dog,crazy(hand gun gestures on my head.)it's true that I'm crazy,crazy.its true I'm crazy,crazy.bark before me if you can't,shut the up(stick out a middle finger).eyes covered and bickering,hand gestures like a baby don't know anything,but when they're on stage they acting foolish.on the outside they talk as if they're concerned of being fake getting you far in life.Il give you a simple answer you think I would stay being an idol when the pay is ?.(scary eyes with fierce charisma hand gestures)Motherf*kers who would diss just cause they rap.Motherf*kers who would watching shot gifts.Gripping a rag in one hand and typing with the other(putting my hand on my jeans.).(fierce opening with a lot hand gestures.)even if you dissed me,you can't console yourself it's the opposite.the more you like that,I like it.because I'm a crazy dog crazy dog,yes that I'm crazy,yes.its true that I'm crazy (fist punch out of the air.)

~end of the song covering~

(the rapper Judgeds were frightened when they saw Sua's expression through the song.)

president:Judgeds do you have anything to say?

Judgeds:(shaking heads)no

president:next will be the diss battle they will be someone judging along you guys.bobby,TOP,CL,Mino,GD,B.I and teddy you don't need to judged anymore please seat out.the brand new music artist San E.

(San E came in to judged for the final round to earn more points for both groups.)

San E:hi Sua~ya.

sua:oppa(hugging San E)

San E:that was a cool crazy dog performance!,did you prepare well for the diss battle.

Sua:I did oppa.

President:let's start the final round.how should we do this?

Tablo:A flip coin. Girls,you can choose heads or tails?

sua:heads/Jennie Kim:tails

 Tablo reveal the coin was tail it was Jennie Kim to start.sua had taken off her jacket tied it around her waist put on a black hat.

 San E:DJ,drop the beat!

 ~Jennie Kim diss battle~

 (CL bad es)look at this unnie go fly into the sky on top of you.try being a trainee longer?.what did you do in yg entraminet during the past 7 years.being bad.

~end of Jennie Kim diss battle~

San E:okay-Sua go get it.

~Sua diss battle~

(Kanye west bound 2)Unni get out of this stage(showing the out sign)I don't want to hear your rap.keep on hating me forever I will eat every disses come in my way.(grab her collar) why should I be 2nd?.you are a Fake rapper who doesn't learn properly.

~end of diss battle~

san e:wow...(speechless)

 President:okay San e please write down the scores down for Sua and Jennie Kim and leave.

san e left his place,the Judgeds added the points in total for awhile.they had finished counting up the points and gave a signal to the president to stay out.

president:276 points goes to Sua,Jennie Kim points is 275 points.well done girls go on go have a break and then comeback at 1:45 pm to choose what song do you want.disscused what song you and your group memebers want and rehearse.