3 June 2016

Pre-debut days(HIATUS)

(YG dropped the female trainees teaser and logo photo yesterday,the nietenzes were like setting up a poll:"YG's 2nd girl group F2NE1 vs pink punk.all of Sua's unnies did the same thing on their Instagram.its going to be onlive while recording.)

~recording~

President:hello pink punk and future 2NE1,don't you know what is the first thing that we have to do today?

Pink punk & F2NE1:yes!!!

President:for Moon Sua and Jennie Kim,you two need to do a written rap,artists rap and then 1 way diss rap battle.sunbaes,please come in.

(All of the sunbaes came in,CL gave a further instructions.)

CL:hello trainees girl groups,Moon Sua and Jennie Kim,you girls have to write your self rap about 5 minutes only,we will you give 10 minutes to practice the artists rapper song and your dissed battle song.during the time that you write your songs,trainees go back to the room you can watch for them.

(The trainees gone to the room to watch everything on the TV.)

CL:girls,start writing now you only have 15 minutes.we are going to wait for awhile to let you finish.find your songs show it to the DJ.

(Past 15 minutes.)

CL:come on in artists.lets listen their raps.

(All of the sunbaes came in seated accordingly to the groups.)

CL:how should we should do this girls?

GD:Rock-paper-scissor

Sua:paper/Jennie Kim:Rock 

Bobby:president,are we allowed to give them bad and good reviews?

President:yup,besides each seat there is a 1 and 2 number means oldest and youngest.

Zion T:let's hear them rap.jennie start your self-written rap.

~Jennie Kim self written rap~

(Beats:GD&TOP knock out)I will be the best rapper out of Sua.i don't care how many years you train to be the best.future 2ne1? Like anybody heard the name.oh yeah,seoyeon your Best Friend in F2NE1 trainee gone out of this entraminet.hate yourself then come to your senses.look at what you have started people are you going to hate.cant you handle those criticisms coming at you.sua you can't be whatever you are now?.

(Sua was crying when Jennie Kim Unni say bad things about her.)

~end of Jennie Kim self written rap~

Tablo:thank you Jennie.why did you write those hateful lyrics to Sua?.

Sua:...diss rapper(crying)

Jennie Kim:I wanted to provoke Sua.

Sean:is Sua still crying?

Tablo:it looks like she is crying.

(Seoyoung:Sua unnie.)

(Sooah:moon are you okay?)

President:someone give Sua a tissue.

(Suhyun gave Sua a tissue to wipe her face wishper in her ear saying "you can do this !")

Bobby:did you wishper something Suhyun to Sua?.

Suhyun:nothing.