CHAPTER 9 – RIVALS

WONDERSTRUCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Krystal and Shin Hye are on a bench under a tree discussing about their project on Professor Song.

 

“By the way Shin Hye-ah, I asked Jung Suk to join us. He can help us since he and his group finished their project already.” Krystal informed Shin Hye.

 

“Would that be ok with him?”

 

Suddenly Jung Suk arrived and butted in, “That’s ok!” Both of them looked up to see him.

 

“Oh Jung Suk-ah! Thank you for coming.” Krystal smiled. “Sit here” she pointed on the space between her and Shin Hye so they’re sitting beside each other forming a small circle.

 

They discussed about the project and Jung Suk gladly helped them on the difficult parts. Krystal secretly sent a message to Jung Suk.

 

From: Krystal

To: Jung Suk

I’ll leave the both of you for awhile. You should make your move, ok?

 

Upon reading her message he slightly nodded at her.

 

“Guys, I’ll just buy some snacks. Just stay here, I’ll be right back!” she stood up before giving Jung Suk a knowing look.

 

When she was already out of sight, he cleared his throat and tried to calm himself before speaking to her.

 

“Uhm.. Shin Hye-ah..” he started.

 

She turned to him, “Hmm?”

 

“I.. D-Do you have any plans this afternoon?” he asked.

 

She thought for awhile. “Hmm.. I don’t have my library duty today and I don’t think I have other schedule. Why?”

 

“Uhm.. I just heard that there’s this a must-watch movie. Wanna see it?”

 

“Really? Sure! Let’s inform Krystal when she comes back!” she said happily at him.

 

It should be just the two us. It was supposed to be a date. He wanted to voice it out but he can’t.

 

“Yeah yeah.” He smiled slightly at her.

 

When Krystal came back, Shin Hye excitedly told her about’s Jung Suk invitation to watch a movie.

 

Aisht! Why am I suddenly invited? It should be just the two of them! This Jung Suk guy! I don’t want look like a chaperone! Krystal thought to herself.

 

They went to their respective classes after they agreed to meet at the gate by 3 PM. After Shin Hye and Krystal’s last morning class, they decided to eat out for lunch. They’re about to walk out from the gate when Jung Shin saw them and called their attention.

 

“Krystal! Shin Hye!” he hurriedly went to their side.

 

“Oh, hi Jung Shin!” “Jung Shin, what’s up?” they greeted him.

 

“Are you two coming out for lunch?” he asked.

 

“Yes! How about you?” Krystal answered.

 

“Yes. I’m with my hyungs.” He pointed to the three guys behind them who are walking towards them.

 

And both Shin Hye and Krystal waved at the three and the boys waved back.

 

“Would you like to come with us? We’re also going out.” Jung Shin invited.

 

“Would that be fine with them?” Shin Hye asked.

 

“Of course it’s fine with us.” Min hyuk said and turned to Yong Hwa, “Right, hyung?”

 

Yong Hwa nodded and slightly smiled at them.

 

“Let’s go!” Jong Hyun called.

 

 

 

 

They’re eating at Sogogi Diner just a block away from their university.

 

“The foods here are extremely delicious especially the beef teriyaki! Yay!” Krystal exclaimed.

 

“All foods are delicious for you Krystal-ah.” Shin Hye teased and the boys laughed.

 

“Yah Kitten! Have some modesty please! You look like a mess!” Min Hyuk scorned at Krystal who’s eating almost like a pig.

 

“Aisht! This kiddo.. Just shut up and eat!” Krystal retorted and glared at him.

 

“Krystal-ah, slow down.” Shin Hye giggled.

 

Suddenly Yong Hwa extended his hands and reached Shin Hye’s side lips to dab a tissue to wipe a stain. Shin Hye was startled at first but thanked him. Both of them were oblivious from the shocked face of the three boys as well as Krystal.

 

 

 

 

Upon finishing their food, they decided to get ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter