CHAPTER 7 – LOVE TEAM

WONDERSTRUCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Good morning mom!” Yong Hwa greeted her mother excitedly and kissed her on cheek.

 

“Good morning, son!” her mom greeted him back. “You look so lively. Did you wake up on the right side of the bed today?”

 

He chuckled, “What’s that about, mom?” her mom just giggled and continued preparing their breakfast.

 

“By the way mom, I talked to my friend Shin Hye, remember?”

 

“Oh yeah! So, did she agree? I really miss the orphanage so maybe it would be great to spend my birthday there.” She anticipated.

 

“Yes, she agreed and actually she’s very excited about it.” He smiled sweetly at her mom.

 

“Really?! That’s great!” she exclaimed.

 

“What’s the excitement is all about?” his dad interjected upon entering the dining area.

 

“Dear, about Yongie’s friend who volunteers in the orphanage? I told you about it yesterday, remember?”

 

He nodded. “Yes, so?”

 

“She agreed to my idea to have a party on the orphanage and she’ll help me with it! I’m really excited to meet Yongie’s friend, she seems so nice!” she turned to her son again and asked, “So, when can we meet?”

 

“She said she’s free anytime unless she has class. But I suggested you meet on weekend.”

 

His father agreed, “I also think weekend is better. Why don’t you meet after their activity on the orphanage this Saturday?”

 

“Sure!” she agreed. “Son, tell her about it. We’ll meet on a nearby café and you should also join us. You may help us on party ideas.”

 

“Ok, I’ll inform her. About the party ideas? I’m not sure I’m good at it but I’ll try to help.” He smiled at his parents.

 

“Thank you Yongie! C’mon let’s have our breakfast!”

 

 

 

 

Saturday, 8:38 AM

 

RING RING!

 

“Hello?” “Shin Hye-ah”

 

“Yongie? Where are you now?”

 

“I’m on my way. I’ll be there in 10 minutes.”

 

“Ok, no worries. Take care!”

 

 

 

 

“Mother Superior, this is my friend I’m talking about, Jung Yong Hwa. Yong, this is Mother Superior Kang Hye Jung, the head nun and she’s the one who manages this orphanage.” She introduced.

 

“Good morning Mother Superior. It’s nice to meet you.” He bowed in respect.

 

“Nice to meet you too young man.” Mother Superior Hye Jung greeted back. “So, you’re also the son of Mrs. Jung? How’s she doing? The kids miss her so much.” She smiled at him.

 

“She’s fine. She got so busy helping dad on the family business and she also misses the kids. That’s why she wants to spend her birthday and have a party here in the orphanage with the kids.” He answered.

 

“Oh! That’s what Shin Hye told me about awhile ago and I’m so glad she’ll spend her special day here. The kids will surely love it!” she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter