CHAPTER 3 – IF WE EVER MEET AGAIN

WONDERSTRUCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal is busy fixing her things after she finished playing the keyboards when her phone rings.

 

“Hello? Shin Hye-yah?

 

“Hi Krystal, I got an early off from the library. Where are you?”

 

“I’m in the music room, why?”

 

“Let’s have some snack before we go home!”

 

“Ok, let’s meet at the canteen in ten? I’ll just fix my things.”

 

“Oh, I’ll just pick you up there. I’ll be there in a few! Is that ok?”

 

“Sure thing! I’ll wait for you here.” She hangs up and four boys entered the room.

 

“Oh! Hey kitten!” Min Hyuk greets her tauntingly.

 

Min Hyuk, Krystal’s archenemy. “Hello there kiddo!” she greeted back sarcastically and rolled her eyes.

 

“Who’s kid? I’m not a kid!” he yelled. “Oh you are, kiddo!” she retorted. Jong Hyun and Jung Shin chuckled while Yong Hwa picked up the electric guitar and busied himself tuning it.

 

“Yah! Your time is up already. What are you still doing here kitten?”

 

“I’m waiting for my friend. She’s fetching me up here. Why do you care kiddo?”

 

“Yeah, as if I care! And stop calling me kiddo, I told you I’m not a kid!” he snapped.

 

“Then stop calling me kitten, I’m not a cat!” she snapped back.

 

“Hey! You two! Stop barking at each other! Just kiss and shut up! You’re so noisy!” Jung Shin shouted while laughing.

 

“What?!?!” the two yelled at Jung Shin with wide eyes. Jong Hyun just looked at them and smirked at their childish acts.

 

The two are still bickering when someone knocked at the door. Krystal looked back at the door and saw her friend.

 

“Oh! Shin Hye-ah! You’re here already!” Krystal links her arms to her friend while the latter chuckled at her cuteness.

 

“Hah! So the kitten got a friend?” Min Hyuk teased.

 

“What do you think of me? An introvert?” she asked while raising her eyebrow at him.

 

“Anyway guys, this is my bestfriend Park Shin Hye” she introduced her to the boys. The two other boys walked towards them while Yong Hwa is still busy checking the other instruments unaware of the new girl’s presence. “That kiddo is Kang Min Hyuk, this is Lee Jong Hyun and this is Lee Jung Shin.”

 

“Hi, nice to meet you!” she smiled and shook hands with them. “Hello Shin Hye-ssi!” they greeted back.

 

Jung Shin tapped Krystal’s shoulder and pointed his thumb to their hyung who’s oblivious on his surroundings.

 

“Oh, yeah! Yong Hwa-ssi!” she called. Yong Hwa looked up to her. “Hmm?”

 

“I want you to meet my best friend. I already introduced her with the boys but you’re busy there at the corner I almost forgot you.”

 

Yong Hwa walked up to them and was shocked when he got face to face with the girl whom he was craving to see again since yesterday.

 

“This is Park Shin Hye and Shin Hye this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter