CHAPTER 4 – MAKE A MOVE

WONDERSTRUCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and weeks passed, Yong Hwa is always agitated to go to the music room expecting to see Shin Hye even in just a few minutes when she’s about to fetch her best friend. But seems few minutes are not enough, he even tried to know her schedule at the library by checking her an hour before their practice schedule at the music room. Now he comes almost everyday. Call him a freak but he can’t help it.

 

Far from his knowledge, Shin Hye is always joyful too when they run into each other. She doesn’t usually fetch Krystal at the music room before but since that day they met there, she tries to make it there most of the time so she can have even just a glance at him. She was shocked to see Yong Hwa at the library for the first time during her duty and she’s pleased to see him often nowadays. Call her a fool but she can’t help it.

 

Both oblivious in each other’s growing approaches. They give each other little greetings but accompanied with enchanting smiles every time they meet. Thinking that their friends are unaware with this but they’re not, especially Krystal. She’s just waiting for her friend to confess to her about her little liking to Yong Hwa. They’re college students for sake! The word crush should not be mentioned.

 

Taking things slow might be good to be able to recognize their feelings first before letting everything overwhelmed them. But what if someone is about to make a move first? Is taking things slow better and would be more helpful?

 

 

 

 

RIIING!

 

“Class dismissed. Don’t forget your group project is due on Friday.” Professor Song reminded.

 

“Yes Ma’am!” the class answered.

 

Shin Hye turned to her friend, “Krystal, I’ll just go to the comfort room, wait for me outside, ok?”

 

“Sure! Go! I’ll follow.”

 

Shin Hye ran out of the room. While Krystal is fixing her things up, Lee Jong Suk approached her.

 

“Krystal-ah?” Krystal looked up to him, “Yes?”

 

“Here’s the book you’re asking from me” he handed a book to her.

 

“Oh yeah! Thank you Jong Suk-ah! This will really help us a lot! You’ve always been so dependable. How can I repay you?”

 

“Nah.. no worries.” He declined. “Anything that I can be of any help, just tell me.”

 

“No, really! C’mon! Lemme do something to repay you. You always help me and Shin Hye in everything. You never ask anything in return, so even just this time, ask anything.” she insisted and stood up with her bag.

 

“Hmm.. Really? Let me think about it..” Jong Suk, thought for a while and while Krystal is waiting expectedly from him.

 

“Can you.. ah.. can you help me with Shin Hye? I mean, can you set us up for.. uhm.. you know..”

 

“A date?”

 

“Yes..” he answered almost in a whisper.

 

She chuckled a bit then said, “Is that it? So, you like her?” she asked and he slightly nodded.

 

“Can’t you ask her directly? It’s not like you don’t talk with her.”

 

Jong Suk sighed, “Yeah, but – argh! It’s embarrassing to admit but I.. ah.. I always get nervous every time I’m about to ask her.”

 

“Oh Jong Suk-ah, I didn’t know a Romeo like you is a coward when it comes to my best friend.” She teased.

 

“Hey.. stop mocking me. You told me to ask anythin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter