CHAPTER 10 – GAME OF FATE

WONDERSTRUCK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Lunch time at the university canteen…

 

“Shin Hye-ah, I just noticed you and Yong Hwa seems closer now…” Krystal said.

 

“Hmm… you think so? He’s a nice person. Remember he joined the activity at the orphanage? He likes the kids and her mom will even spend her birthday next month on Home for the Angels.”

 

“Hey, speaking of, don’t forget, 15th on the next month, ok? You’ll also help us with the preparations. I’ll remind Semi and Arang later.” She reminded.

 

“Yeah, I won’t forget. Wait, don’t change the subject… is Yong Hwa courting you already?” Krystal asked.

 

“What?! No! He’s not.. we’re just friends.” Shin Hye answered but unable to hide her blush starting to creep up on her cheeks.

 

“Really? But I think he likes you, how about you?” Krystal interrogated.

 

“W-what are you t-talking about?” Shin Hye stuttered a bit.

 

“Oh c’mon! I’m your best friend! Tell me!”

 

Shin Hye slightly sighed. “We enjoy each other’s company, that’s all. I think it’s too early to talk about feelings. Don’t worry, I won’t keep a secret from you.” She explained to her best friend trying to end the subject quickly.

 

“Ok.. but I have to tell you something too…” Krystal is about to confess.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Hmm.. you know.. Jung Suk always help us on our subjects, and so, the last time I borrowed a book from him, I told him to ask me anything to repay him since he’s been helpful to us a lot.. then, he asked me if I can help him with you, you know.. a date. Like that.. you know what I mean?”

 

“Huh? Ah.. w-what?” Shin Hye was shocked on what Krystal told her.

 

“He likes you! Can’t you feel it?” Krystal almost yelled at her then she continued, “Remember when he asked you to watch a movie? It’s supposed to be a date for the two of you. But then, you invited not just me but also CNBlue!”

 

“Who’s CNBlue?” Shin Hye asked with a frown.

 

“Argh! That’s the name of the band of Yong Hwa, I thought you’re close?” Krystal rolled her eyes at her friend.

 

“Oh yeah! I remember now, he mentioned it once.”

 

“Anyway, back to Jung Suk, I felt bad for him since I promised him to help him but you.. argh!” Krystal shook her head.

 

“I didn’t know…” Shin Hye said in a low tone trying to sink in the information declared by her best friend.

 

“Nerver mind. Let’s talk about it next time. Let’s go, it’s almost time.” They both stood up and headed to their respective classes.

 

 

 

 

From: Yong Hwa

To: Shin Hye

Do you have your duty today?

 

From: Shin Hye

To: Yong Hwa

Yes. I’m on my way to the library.

 

Five minutes after Shin Hye started her library duty, Yong Hwa came in and looked for her.

 

“Yongie! Do you need anything?” Shin Hye asked upon seeing him.

 

“No, I just want to be here to see you. And… I was just thinking if you want to come with us later.”

 

“Where?” Shin Hye asked.

 

“You’ll know.” He smirked and settled himself to one of the sits.

 

 

 

 

Upon reaching the parking lot to meet the rest of the guys, they entered Jong Hyun’s car and drove off. They went to the garage slash hang-out place slash practice room of the CNBlue boys.

 

“Nice place you have here.” Krystal complimented while looking around the place.

 

“It’s a garage of the music store owner, Mr. Choi. We came very often in his store since middle school so he let us use his garage.” Jong hyun explained.

 

“The garage is always a mess, but Yong Hwa-hyung asked us to clean all of a sudden, so now we know the reason.” Min Hyuk told the girls and gave his hyung a knowing look.

 

“Do you also practice here?” Shin Hye asked when she noticed the band instruments and devices.

 

“Yes, especially during weekends.” Jung Shin answered. “Noona, do you also play?” he asked.

 

“I know how to play the keyboards and guitar, but I’m not an expert. Krystal is the pro.” Shin Hye answered.

 

“Really? Play with us some time noona and also Krystal noona.” Jung Shin said happily and she nodded.

 

“Jong Hyun, c’mon let’s buy some snacks.” Yong Hwa called.

 

 

 

 

“You know, it’s the first time we brought other persons here. It’s always been us and Mr. Choi. It’s really nice having you here.” Jung Shin said.

 

“Shin Hye-noona, you can come here anytime, just don’t bring Krystal often..” Min Hyuk said while munching his burger.

 

“What?!” Krystal snapped and glared at him. “Because you always shout, punch and kick me!” Min Hyuk retorted back crossing his arms in his front.

 

The two of them continued bickering as usual while the others are laugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter