Chapter 2~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

The holidays had passed and today was the beginning of school.

It was anticipating and you were worried. . . Amy quickly got ready.

As she walked down the stairs her stepsister approached her.

"I just want to wish you luck. Because your going to need it." She smiled and you smiled back.

You let out a sigh and head out towards the door. It was a cold day, the clouds moved in and it looks like it's going to rain.

You put on your black headphones and walked to school.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

Registration was over and you were off to first period English.

Crowds of people bump into you and somehow they were whispering things to eachother as they looked at your direction.

You made a face. Think positive. But that didn't help, . . .  you already felt down.

As you walked in your English class you bump into someone.

"Am really sorry." You apologized and bowed.

As you looked up it was him.

The person you and Mary were stalking the other day, I mean not stalking but kept on 'seeing.'

He smiled his dimples flashing. "It's ok." He ruffled his black hair as he said it.

English went fast. The teacher told everyone to introduce themselves and all you know about the stranger was his name.

 

Lay.

 

Mary didn't go to this school, she is your cousin. So you didn't have any friends.

You sat at an empty table and ate your salad. You had your headphones on, and you were zoned out until someone tapped you on your shoulders it was Lay.

"Uhmmm, hey it's Amy right?" He spoke shyly and you nodded.

"The bell went a couple of seconds ago just to let you know." Your eyes widened. "Thank you." You responded.

As you packed your things he helped you to put your food in the bin, you said that it was ok but he insisted. 

"My name is Zhang Yixing but you can call me Lay, by the way." You nodded. 

Both of yous said bye and smiled at eachother. You turned back to look at him again.

His too perfect for me.

You thought in your head.

And turned back around to head to your next class.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

YIXING'S PERSPECTIVE~

 

Lay spoke to Luhan and his friends.

They were a big group and all had different personalities.

 

The bell went for first period.

 

"Ok, see you guys later." Lay waved and ran to his class, he was clumsy and as he walked in the class he accidently bumped into someone.

"Am really sorry." Her voice was quiet and sweet. Lay found himself blush. "It's ok." He replied.

The class seem to last very long for Lay, he found himself looking a lot at you, who was writing down notes and listening to the teacher. When it came down for everyone to introduced themselves he hears you say "Amy" and he mumbled it again.

 

"Amy." 

 

When it was time to eat Lay sat with his group of friends, they all laughed and cheered there booming voices was topping everyone's.

 

"Hey I was going to eat that." Luhan exclaimed.

 

"Too bad." Sehun chuckled.

 

At the other end of the table Tao and Kris were laughing their heads off.

 

"Yeah he said it!!!" Tao shouted and than burst out laughing.

 

Lay was sitting in the middle and was looking straight at you, he didn't mean to stare but you looked lonely sitting by yourself .

 

He found himself stare into your eyes the most they were big and round, something about you attracted him.

 

He shook his head. . .  and started talking to his mates again.

 

The bell had gone and Lay was about to leave when he saw you still eating your lunch. He tapped on your shoulders to let you know that the bell had gone. 

 

When you said "Thankyou" he blushed.

It was just an instinct.

 

He felt bad just to leave you so he helped and when you two said your byes Lay found himself turn back to look at you who had your hair up in a ponytail , wore denim jeans and a plain white t-shirt. . .there was just something about you that Lay was so interested in.

 

"She's too perfect for me."

 

He smiled and shook his head.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

You walked home and rain was pouring on you.

 

You were drenched!

But didn't mind it.

 

When you finally got home you took a nice, warm shower and did your homework.

 

Your phone suddenly vibrated.

 

Mary:    I saw him today!

 

You:   Is this about that boy? If it is I saw him today aswell.

 

Mary:    He was out with his mates and I heard him say Amy. But I don't know if it's you Amy.

 

You:   Your joking.

 

Mary:   Promise. With chocolate flavoured ice-cream on top. 

 

You:   I met him his in my English class and we had a little talk at the cafateria. He helped packed up my things and tell me that the bell went.

 

You:   So it was really sweet of him. . . 

 

Mary: Ohhhhhhhhh

 

You: Quit it we have nothing special going on.

 

Mary: His onto youuuu

 

You: Please we just met.

 

Mary: Love at first sight

 

You were going to write something back when someone knocked on your door.

"Come in."

Your stepsister walked in and sat on your bed.

"Can you help me with my project. Jane can't make it tonight. And it's due tomorrow." She frowned. You felt her sadness so you accepted. . .

It took both of yous the whole entire night lasting until 2 am in the early morning.

 Sleepless nights was your friend I guess. . .

 

 

 

Authors Note:

 

Hi !!!

I don't know where this story is going to go but I will try to finish IT !