Chapter 9~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

It was early Saturday morning.

 

Yixing came puffing your way. 

 

And you started to race his way until he suddenly fell.

 

Surprised your heart skipped a beat.

 

"Yixing!!!"   You shouted alarm in your voice. Heads turned your way and numurous people stared at you like you weren't human.

 

And of course your face turned red.

 

Embarass you approached Yixing.

 

Opps.

 

"Lay, hey are you ok?. . . Lay?" You both were in the mall and promised eachother to met in front of the sushi bar you and Mary once ate in.

 

"Got you!" He lifted his chin and a goofy grin was marked on his perfect face.  

 

You deeply sighed. "Lay that was not funny. . . You could have seriously hurt yourself." 

 

You helped him up but in that very moment not even a fraction of a second his lips touched yours.

 

Your heart started to beat rapidly and your body was in shock. He placed his hand on your cheek whilst the other  wrapped around your waist pushing your body closer to his leather jacket.

 

Your eyes widened and you finally regained yourself.

 

"Yixing!!!"

 

You pushed him away but he just laughed and started to jump up and down while you stood there blankly trying to process what had just happened.  

 

Your first kiss PLUS your first kiss in public.

 

"Lay what was that for?" Your voice trembled and you could just imagine how red your face is by now.

 

Every pair of eyes stared . . . as Lay shouted numurous times that his      "inlove!"      .

He ran up and down the halls telling every person. 

 

EVERY person.

 

The childish Yixing approached an elderly woman and politely ask if she could take a picture of the both of us, she approved and soon you were lifted up in the air, he spun you around gently like you were a fragile vase and you couldn't stop but smile at the Yixing that was so happy. 

 

Lay took his phone and thanked the stranger.

 

The woman just smiled back and mumbled   "Young Love." 

 

"Yixing whats up with you?" 

 

"Embarassing myself this was the deal we made remember?" 

 

"But the deal did not include to embarass me aswell."

 

He placed his hand on your forehead. . . Sending electricity shocks troughout your body.

 

"Your very warm." He chuckled knowing it was him that caused the dilemma.

 

"Ok, ok. Its fair now you don't have to do the dance routine, I don't want you ending up hurt anyway and your probably more embarassed then me right now."

 

He smiled as your face turned from being overwhelmed to relief. 

 

He leaned back down once again to kiss you, but this time it was more genuine.

 

Not rushed or force.

 

Not fake but true.

 

You had alot of questions in your mind and doubt yourself that            'are you really good enough'      for this guy who meant so much to you.  But in this very moment, this day, this hour, this minute, this second that does not matter because this person is the only one that really cares about you. 

 

"Amy please believe in me. I know that it might be too soon. But I want you. I can't think of anything else but your cute face when your shock, or that smile when were telling jokes to eachother. . . . Your the only one that I want." 

 

You closed your eyes tightly trying to remember all the little things he made you feel embarass, stunned, shock, confused and now love. 

 

People stared as they made there way pass you both.

 

But now, you don't care.

 

You held your chest thinking that your heart might jump out while Lay held you tightly amongst crowds of people.

 

He made you feel safe. 

 

You are safe.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Author's Note:

 

Annyong~ Fanfic readers . . . I do feel bad that I haven't updated in ages. . . Mian. . . Thankyou though for my new subscribers it gives me more determination to finish this story !!!