Chapter 4~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

The following day you felt a bit weird.

"Huh." You sighed. "That was such an unexpected dream." 

You laughed and shook your head. This time you put your hair up in a messy bun and walked to school.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 As you walked in the school the group of girls that Lay was talking to approached you.

You decided to ignore them but they blocked you off.

"Hi, it's Amy right?" The girl with the light brown hair said sarcastically, . . . she seemed to be the leader of the group taking charge and controlling her friends.

You didn't reply and stood there silently.

"Your new to this highschool right? So we thought that we could give you our welcome." They grabbed your arm pulling you to a location in the school were there was no students.

"Give me your phone!" The girl shouted at you.

You shook your head.

"Claire bring her bag to me." The girl snatched your bag and handed it to her.

She opened up all the zippers, put it upside down and shook it.

All your belongings fell to the floor. . . Making clings and flops while your text books were dumped to the ground.

"Here it is." She picked up your phone and went through your contacts.

"You don't deserve his number." She said and deleted Lay's number in front of your face.

They kicked your bag around and left you on the floor laughing as they went.

You hold back your tears. "It's ok." You said whilst putting your things back in your bag.

The truth was you weren't .

The bell for first period had gone, but you stayed at that place.

Sprinkles of rain dropped on your head.

But instead of finding shade or heading to your class you decided to walk back home.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Before you went in you dried yourself and closed the door gently behind you.

You tiptoed to your room but to only find your eyes locked to your mum's. 

"Why aren't you at school?" She put her hands on her hips and her eyebrows raised.

You didn't want to tell her. . . so you looked at the ground your face dropped. 

You heard her let out a sigh and she mumbled whilst walking to the kitchen.

You took a shower.

And as you changed.

You coughed. 

Your throat was dry.

"Uhhh." You quietly complained. 

You put your arm over your eyes and dropped on your bed.

 

 

 

You were woken up by the vibration of your phone, someone send you a message.

 

Unknown:   Hey Amy it's Lay. . . am sorry to bother you but you're not at school. Is everything ok?

 

Although you didn't have his number anymore he still had yours.

 

You smiled at the thought that he bothered to text you.

 

You:   Am not feeling well

Lay:    Is it bad?

You:   Yeah, it's ok. . . Am fine.   

Lay:   I can come over and make soup for you, . . . if you want?

 

You blushed, why is he so kind?

 

You:   It's ok. It's pouring outside I'll be fine.

Lay:   I hope you're at school tomorrow. That is if... you do feel good again.

You:   Me too

You actually weren't sure if you want to go back and face those girls again.

But you started to really like Lay.

How can someone be so kind and gentle to a person he doesn't even know? 

You deeply thought for a while.

And before you know it you fell back asleep.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

YIXING'S PERSPECTIVE~

 

Lay sat in English wandering were you where.

She hasn't sent a message or called me yet.

The day had passed and Yixing went home with Luhan whilst texting you.

When you said that you felt unwell he really did wanted to make soup for you.

He had no idea about your past, who your friends were or who you are in general,. . . but when he saw you he can't stop thinking about you.

He daydreamed for a bit until Luhan clapped his hands in front of Lay.

"Yixing did you even hear a single word I said?" Lay blinked his eyes.

"Huh." Luhan sighed.

"This is about Chloe the girl who's romoured to have a major crush on you. . ." Luhan smiled knowing what's Lay's reaction was going to be like.

"Yeah, ok." Lay responded. 

Luhan was shocked.

"Aren't you suppose to be like. . . Wow! Really? Oh my gosh! Am going to ask her on a date." 

Lay chuckled. "Luhan that was me back than. . . arrogant and stupid." 

 

Luhan raised his eyebrows. " Is this about that girl in your English class you told me before?" Luhan replied. But Lay just shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Then I don't know you anymore Yixing." Luhan looked at Lay who was daydreaming again.

 

The truth was he wasn't into anyone but you.

Amy.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

 

I just wish I have unlimited data ("°") so I can watch as much k videos and k dramas !!!

Sorry this has nothing to do with the story!