Chapter 7~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

The next day there was a knock at your door. 

 

You quickly ran down the stairs while brushing your hair frantically. 

 

It was Mary. You smiled as you saw her familiar face.

 

It was a school day and she lived far away so you had a few questions. 

 

"It's not a surprise to see you-" But than you were interrupted by the over-excited Mary. "Ammyyyy !!! I missed you so much!" She hugged you tightly and you couldn't help but to do the same. 

 

"Aren't you suppose to be at school?" You bit your lips and put your hands on your hips. 

 

"Here we go, you're not my mum Amy. I just wanted to see if you were ok-"

 

Her eyes floated behind you. "Oh hi Mrs.Lake!" Mary waved at your mum, but she only looked for one second and continued eating her breakfast. 

 

"Sorry about the not-so-warm-welcome from my mum." You scratched your head.

 

Mary shrugged her shoulders. And you two made funny faces at eachother. 

 

You two get along well, and can be complete weirdos around eachother. . .you two, well. . . are soulsisters.

 

"Well come on you don't want to be late!" Mary dragged you out and you two started walking to school, holding hands and swinging it back and forth. 

 

You two arrived at the school gates.

 

"So are you going to be staying here?" You asked, adjusting your bag. 

 

"Uhmmm-" Mary was interrupted with the group of girls that bullied you.

 

You glared at them. But they all just started to giggle.

 

"Who's this?" She pointed at Mary, you stepped forward and blocked her.

 

"Leave us alone." You said dryly.

 

"Ohhhh." They mimicked eachother.

 

The girl thats the leader of the group step forward.

 

"Who's going to stop me?" She teased you. 

 

You deeply sighed and was about to say something when Lay came running your way. 

 

"Hi Amy!" He looked around. "It's good to see that you've made some new friends." 

 

You forced a smile at the innocent Yixing, you lightened a bit.

 

But he could feel that something was up.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked his voice softened and his hand touched your shoulders softly. 

 

You finally made eye contact with him. "Am really sorry Lay but I should go." You grabbed Mary's hand and walked out of the school. 

 

"Amy where do you think you're going?" Mary asked confused.

"Out of this place."

 

You really didn't want to make trouble with the girls.

And of course you wanted to stay because of Lay.

 

 

But not like this.

 

When your feeling wasted.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

You had explained everything to Mary. The girls that harrased you and the boy with the cute dimple and warm smile was the  guy you two kept on bumping into a while ago.

 

She listened.

Her eyebrows furrowed and you could feel that she was worried for you.

 

You two where inside a mall eating sushi.

 

"Amy you know what? You should come to my place tonight and eat ice-cream! " She shouted a few people looked at her but she ignored them.

 

"I should! . . .But I can't your house is too far away and I don't even know why you even bothered to come all the way here." You frowned.

 

"Than how about lets eat ice-cream now!" Mary quickly rushed to a store and got back with two big cones of chocolate-chip ice-cream in her hands.

You laughed and said thanks.

 

You were so grateful that she was there. Her enthusiasm filled your ears and you two went everywhere.

Even took a train to the city. . . although you where still in your school uniform. 

 

You didn't remember all the little details but could remember how much fun you had with her.

 

When you got home you were extremely exhausted and it was raining yet again outside. 

 

You decided to relax and go on your phone to listen to music and also eat a few scopes of icecream again you got off your fridge.

 

When you where surprised to find how many times Lay called and text you.

 

9 Missed Calls

 

5 New Messages

 

Lay:   Amy hey are you ok?

Lay:   Your still not here, please call me back we have English now.

Lay:   Just to let you know am waiting for you in front of the school gates.

Lay:   It's dark now I should go home. I hope your safe.

Lay:   Hey Amy, am starting to get worried. Sorry for bothering you but please call back.

 

You stared at his messages flustered.

 

Why is he like this to me? 

 

What did I ever do to deserve such a perfect guy? 

 

You stared at your phone and found your heart beating rapidly.

 

You wrote back.

 

You:   Lay !

Hi, uhmm . . . thankyou for worrying  but you didn't need to wait for me. Or bothered to text and call me.

 

Your face started to heat up and you felt warm.

 

'Bring Bring Bring...' Your phone vibrated.

 

"Hello." You answered.

 

"Amy. Hi!" He replied.

 

But you just couldn't, you have never felt like this about anyone before in your life.

 

" Lay am really sorry! Reading your messages it's really sweet that you bothered to text me and wait for me and-" You where interrupted.

 

"Amy, Amy please slow down. I should be the one saying sorry, is this about those girls? I talked some sense into them. . . it was my fault that they hurt you." 

 

At that point you burst out crying.

 

You didn't mean to but he was just too sweet . . . too perfect.

 

"Don't cry . . .Amy . . .Amy please look out the window." You where confused but started to slowly walk towards your plain white wooden window, you slowly peeked out . . . at first you could only see rain, and than a figure. . . you stared at it and the image began to go clear.

 

It was Yixing.

 

Standing in the pouring rain holding a red rose in his hands he was soaking wet.

 

Your heart skipped a beat.

 

And you wiped your tears with your sweater but the tears moved faster out of your eyes.

 

You quickly ran outside, through puddles and soon you where next to him.

 

You looked straight unto his eyes, he looked even more handsome with raindrops dropping from his forehead  and down his cheeks.

 

"This is for you." He gave you the rose and you grabbed it gently off him, he than hugged you softly. Your eyes widened , you didn't know this feeling.

 

"How did you know I lived here?" You asked curiously while looking down at your rose. He ruffled his hair." I don't want you to think that am a creep but uhmm,. . . -" He let out a little laugh.

 

"- I went through the schools computers. Luckily the teacher was nice enough to let me find you." He wiped the tears off of your face with his thumb sending electricity shocks through your trembling body.

 

"Why are you like this to me?" You asked still looking down too shy to look him in the eyes again. But he placed his hand below your chin and slowly tilted it up so your eyes where locked into his.

 

"Amy." He paused and swallowed.

 

"I have been too reserved this past few years, but now am willing to open up to you. Amy your special. So please let me have you." He squeezed you a bit and your body was close to his. He was warm. And it didn't help with your face already heating up. Your eyes only widened in response and your heart was aching a bit. 

 

You two hugged eachother feeling eachothers warmth and heartbeat.

 

Your head was rested on his chest.

 

His chin was on your head and you felt secure around him. 

 

"Lay I don't know this feeling." You said shyly.

 

He chuckled. "Well, your feeling love or I hope that is what your feeling."

You smiled and said it again. "Am inlove." You said it quietly but Lay heard it and he began to feel like he was the lukiest man in the world.

 

You two stood there while the only noises you two heard where your breathing and the sound of raindrops falling to the ground.

 

You two stayed hugging in the pouring rain.

• • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

YIXING'S PERSPECTIVE~

 

Lay saw you with a group of girls in front of the school. 

 

His heart raced to see you again.

 

"Amy!" He called your name and was happy that you made new friends. 

 

But when your response didn't go as how he expected it to be his heart sank. When you left he stood there blankly looking at the girls.

 

"Lay do you want to hang out with us today?" One of the girls asked but was refused when Yixing said. "Is this about you again?" He said upset at the girl. They all looked at eachother in silence.

 

"What have you done to her?" He asked trying to contain himself.

 

"It's not a big deal Lay, we just uhmm. . ." The girl stopped talking and started to fidget, scared.

 

"It is a big deal, whatever you guys did to her no one deserves to be treated like it. She has feelings, just like the rest of yous. She's human." Lay was angry. He was angry that he didn't see how hurt you are inside.

 

Angry that he wasn't there to protect you.

 

The whole day he was distracted and kept on checking his phone for any messages from you. When he ate he looked at where you were suppose to be sitting and daydreamed. 

 

His friends tried to cheer him up by doing all they can, they danced to a song but Lay didn't feel the beat. 

 

What am I turning into?

 

He texted you and called you and everytime you won't pick up or reply he would grow anxious.

 

After school he decided to wait for you in front of the school gates. It started to pour a little, but it was just rain for Lay. He waited and waited until the sun started to set.

 

When he got home his phone vibrated.

 

Luhan:   Hey! Lay come over to my place where all here! And about to watch the movie we all wanted to but missed in the cinemas.

Lay:   Am sorry Lu but I can't.

Luhan:   Is this about Amy?

Lay:   Uhm, May be.

Luhan:  Lay you've finally lost it.

Lay:   Oii. Be nice.

Luhan:   If this is your girl than make her your girl... do something to win her over.

Lay:   Yes! Luhan thats perfect.

Luhan:   Than go get her!

 

Yixing went straight to work.

 

He went to the shops to buy you a rose and he had a little trouble finding your address.

 

When he saw you finally running through the rain, his heart raced. He felt different like a different man to how he was before.

 

And he found out how cute you looked wearing your pjamas.

 

He had no idea why he was even like this.

 

But he doesn't regret it. You were more than anything. 

 

And he didn't want anyone else to take you away from him.

 

Yixing is willing to be your night in shining armor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

Annyong!!!

I hope you guys like my story! This update is a bit long. . . But I tried to put more detail in this one. . .