Chapter 5~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

"Gosh I hate school." You mumbled as you walked to your next class.

 

You didn't tie your hair today, you couldn't be bothered so it kept on falling in front of your face and you kept on tugging it behind your ears.

 

You felt uncomfortable. 

 

Although you were just a face in the crowd.

 

As you were walking to your next class, someone tapped on your shoulders,. . . and yes.

 

It was Lay.

 

When your eyes saw him, you didn't feel like a lost dog anymore.

 

"Hi." You smiled and hugged your books closer to your chest.

 

"So you're here today. Are you feeling well?" Lay had a worried expression on.

 

"Yeah, am fine." You became shy around him and you didn't make any eye contact. 

 

Although you barely looked at his kind face. His aroma was filled with men's perfume, and it attracted you more to him.

 

"Is it ok if you can come to the arcade game. . . uhmm place with me tonight ?" He asked.

 

Your smile grew and you nodded your head.

 

"See you tonight maybe around 5." You nodded again and both of yous waved goodbye at eachother. 

 

You don't talk that much, as a person. 

 

And didn't mind being bored. Bored-ness was your friend in a way. 

 

And going out with a guy. . . Well this is the first.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 

It didn't take you that long to get ready.

 

You wore some black jeans, a cozy grey jumper and a light pink scarf.

 

You arrived at the place that Lay suggested early and decided to wait for him outside.

 

It was a cold afternoon and after a while your nose started to turn pink. You caught a glimpse of your watch.

 

5:15pm

 

Did he forget?

 

 

You waited for what seemed like forever until you heard a familiar voice shouting your name.

 

"Amy! Am really sorry, I forgot my wallet!" He held out a black purse.

 

When he started to see you clearly his expression turned to worry.

"Let's go in, it's much more warmer in there. . ." Lay took your hand and pulled you in.

He wore some light coloured denim jeans and a very dark blue jacket. You smiled at the sight of him.

 

He is really handsome.

 

And you let out a little laugh when you remembered you forgot your wallet.

 

After a good 30 minutes you and Lay were having so much fun. He went to a dancing machine and started to dance.

 

You were shocked by how good he was.

 

He put out his hand to suggest for you to join him but you shook your head and made a face.

But Lay insisted for you to come and after a few seconds you two were jamming to the beat, you were having trouble keeping up and accidently tripped on your foot, you fell onto Lay and he let out a laugh.

 

"Am really sorry." You apologized.

 

"No, it's ok." He was trying to catch his breath after laughing too hard.

 

"How about let's go on something that doesn't use a lot of physical activity." He suggested and you agreed whole heartedly.

 

"How about that photobooth? Come on. . ." He pulled you in and you both took some silly shots. The last one though was embarrassing .

 

Lay took your hand and made a shape with it he too did this with his and when you looked at the photo it made a heart.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 

When you two got out you held a stuffed bunny while Lay held a stuffed pig. He suggested to go to a restuarant and you two took a Chinese fancy one. 

 

He ordered for some steam rice and soup while you ordered some honey chicken and fried rice.

 

You two talked and talked and didn't take notice of the time.

 

10:30pm

 

"Did he actually say that?" You replied.

"Yup!" You two then burst out laughing.

Your stomach began to hurt from all of the laughter.

 

11:30pm

 

"Did he beat it?" You asked.

"Not just beat it but smashed the record! He had about 33 dumplings in his mouth!" 

"No."

"Yes! After that he got the nickname 'King of Dumplings'." Lay chuckled at what he said.

You two were having such a good time until a waitress came over and said that the restuarant was closing. You looked at your watch it was 12:00.

 

How did time go this fast?

 

"I'll take you home Amy."Lay requested.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 

When you got home everyone was sleeping.

 

You carefully placed your stuffed bunny on your bed remembering the moments that you and Lay had.

 

"Thankyou Lay." You mumbled and went fast to sleep.

 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

YIXING'S PERSPECTIVE~

 

Lay got ready quickly and headed off to the arcade place. 

 

Am actually very early. 

 

Lay thought and started to drive.

 

Halfway through the journey Lay felt in his pockets thinking something was wrong, and yes. . . , Lay forgot his wallet. 

 

So he went back frustrated and took off but this time he made sure everything wasn't forgotten.

 

He saw you standing there and his heart skipped.

 

She looks beautiful.

 

When you two finally made eye contact he had an urged to hold your hands and keep you warm.

 

Her hand is cold. Sorry to keep you waiting. 

 

At the photobooth he couldn't help but to make the heart shape with the hands. And when he saw the photo it was priceless. Amy's face was shocked.

 

Lay was worried that you were hungry so he decided to take you to a restuarant.

 

He couldn't stop staring as you ate, it was cute.

 

Lay wanted to make you feel comfortable so he talked about things that he thought was funny and interesting. When you laughed at each one of them he felt like his done his job.

 

Time for him went fast too.

 

When he drove back to his house and all he thought of was you. He got home and placed the stuffed pig on his bed.

 

He took the photos that you and him took at the photobooth.

 

He stared at it and smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Hi!!!

Thankyou for my new subscribers~