Chapter 8~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

The following day you jumped up and down excitedly.

 

Quickly got ready and raced out the door.

 

The sun was out and you smiled as you saw the blue sky.

 

Finally a day without rain.

 

As you walked you tripped a couple of times, your head was somewhere else . . . as you where concentrating on the birds flying over you, you finally bumped into a pole to switch you back in the real world again.

 

"Ouch." You rubbed your forehead and scrunched your face.

 

"Amy are you ok?" Yixing came running towards you.

 

He was trying to hold his laughter.

 

"Its not funny." You frowned and pushed him gently on his chest.

 

He smiled controlling himself. "Your so cute." Lay grabbed your cheeks and squeezed it.

 

"Please dont do that." You replied but was flustered when he said that you were cute.

 

"Come on!" He grabbed your hand and you two ran into the school, you didn't exactly know the place well yet so you decided to ask. " Where are we going?" Yixing turned his head to face yours but he didn't respond and just gave you a mischievous grin.

 

"Were here!" He finally spoke his voice echoeing.

 

It was schools auditorium.

 

You two where standing on the stage and it was pitch black except for a few lights that were lightly dimmed above you.

 

It was quiet and there was no one else but you and him.

 

"Come here." Yixing held out his hand and you hesistently grabbed it. 

 

What is he up to?

 

He spun you around and you nearly tripped in surprise. "Do you want to make a routine?" Lay scratched his head whilst he looked at you. 

 

"Am sorry, a what exactly?"

 

"A dance routine." Lay clarified.

 

Your brown eyes widened obviously surprised and you shook your head not wanting to emabarrass yourself.

 

Lay frowned but their was a twinkle in his eyes. "How about lets make a deal than, If I embarrass myself in front of strangers at the mall and if I succeed you have to come up with your own dance routine. Sounds good?" He held out his hand waiting for you to shake it but you scrunched your face at the thought of you stumbling on every step you make. But than you looked at the excited Yixing, his eyes were twinkling and his smile reached his eyes.

 

"Ok than, but its your fault if I hurt myself." You reached out your hand and shook his.

 

"Tomorrow after school?" You nodded.

 

Gosh what have I got myself into?

 

The day finish fast and soon you where in your room doing your homework about Medieval Europe.

 

It was once again raining outside.

 

You sighed and rubbed your brown eyes.

 

You were sure it wasn't going to even sprinkle.

 

Your phone suddenly vibrated and you quickly ran to it revealing a message from Lay.

 

Lay:   I know that its late, but I can't go to sleep. Are you still

awake?

 

Me:   Am wide awake! Is it because your scared for tomorrow?

 

Lay:   Scared for what? Embarrassing myself

 

Lay:   Am confident! Confident Yixing at your service.

 

You smiled and dropped on your bed.

 

Me:   Ok than Confident Yixing

 

Me:   Is it raining there? Its raining hard here. . .

 

Yixing:   I can hear sprinkles 

 

Yixing:   But Amy you should really go to sleep, your always conplaining that your tired . . .

Me:   Ok than dad . Night

 

Yixing: Night Amy

 

But how can you? 

You stood up and delicately grabbed the rose Lay gave you.

 

Thankyou Yixing.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Author's Note:

Annyong!

Yay! It's the first day of the school holidays. . .  ='•'= 

School has been hectic and its time for me to FOCUS on this story! 

Ha ha ~ Thankyou for your support !!!