Chapter 6~

Special Someone

YOUR PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

The next day you sat at your table alone.

 

Listening to music.

 

You had salad again and was about to dig into it when Lay suddenly sat in front of you and so did his friends .

 

You were surprised and so you took your headphones out.

 

"Hi. . ." You quietly greeted yourself.

 

All eyes where on you and a boy nudge Lay with his elbows.

 

They both quietly argued, the boy urged Lay to say something until he finally spoke loud to you.

 

"Uhm,  Amy would you like to go to the funpark with us tonight?" Lay said and rubbed his head.

 

"Of course!" You quickly replied with a smile.

 

Lay got up and sat next to you.

 

"So uhmm. . . These are my friends." Lay said shyly.

 

You stared at them in response, and they where all making a racket, you laughed at the sight.

 

"Hello am Luhan-" A boy with a cute face approached you and shook your hand. Behined him another head popped up... "- Hi my name is Sehun." The boy introduced himself but didn't seem interested.

 

"Hi Amy!-" You turned your head to the booming but charming voice "-Am Chanyeol! Nice to finally meet you!" You smiled back. "Nice to meet you too!" 

 

But than suddenly Lay stood up.

 

"Everyone how about let's introduce ourselves in order, so Amy won't get confused." The table went quiet. And a very tall man went to his feet. "My name is Kris, am the handsome one." He said jokingly but his face was serious.

 

"Well,. . . with Kris saying that his handsome am handsomer,  Tao by the way." There was a short period of silence until table burst out laughing.

 

 "Am D.O." He waved at you and you waved back. 

 

"Hi am Chen."

 

"Baekhyun here!" 

 

"Am Kai." He stood up and did a little dance routine.

 

"Hey! Am Xuimin."

 

"Anyeonghaseyo am Suho." He smiled gently.

 

As soon as everyone finished introducing themselves the volume went high and they were back to their own business.

 

"Can I have some?" Tao did a pout.

 

"No." Xuimin responded.

 

"But Hyung!?" Tao started to chase Xuimin around the table.

 

"D.O please, please." Kai begged him but D.O's face was expressionless and he puched him on the arm.

 

"Am sorry Amy, their all normally like this." Lay ruffled his hair.

 

You swallowed your salad and spoke. "No don't be sorry I like your friends there fun to be around with." Lay smiled at your reaction.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •  • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

 

You arrived late at the funpark and everyone was waiting for you.

 

You caught your breath, exhausted from all the running. "Am really sorry that am late." 

 

Everyone just patted your back in response and splited off to different directions. 

 

You stayed with Lay and he stayed with you.

 

You two bought some cotton candy and played some of the carnival games.

 

After an hour the group met up together and decided to buy some bubble tea. Sehun and Kai raced to the bubble shop not holding their excitement. You ordered Taro flavoured bubbletea and the group chatted. Mostly things about you.

 

"So Amy are you from around here or a foreigner?" Chen asked.

 

To be honest you didn't have an answer.

 

"Uhmmm...-"You put a lock of hair behind your ear. "- Actually I don't know." Everyone looked confused and so did Lay.

 

"What do you mean, that you don't know?" Suho asked his eyebrows furrowed. 

 

You bit your lip. You didn't know if you should share your past to a group of people you have only met today.

 

But insisted to, by looking at their faces they seemed like a nice bunch. 

 

"My parents splited up when I was only 8, and they didn't really tell me you know. . ., if we where from here or from another country,. . . . actually I don't know anyone else in my real family except for my dad, mum and my cousin Mary. And after,. . . my dad moved overseas, me and my mum hardly even talk , she kinds of want me to disappear. . ." As you talked you didn't make any eye contact with anyone but you could feel their stares all looking at you. After a few seconds they all came to hug you. 

 

You felt safe for once.

 

"Group hug." Baekhyun exclaimed.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

When you got home Rachelle knocked at your door. 

 

"Can I come in?" 

 

You nodded.

 

She sat on your bed while you practice a song that you were trying to learn on your keyboard. 

 

"I just want to Thank you again for helping me with my project, thanks to you I got an A+." 

 

You smiled. "It was you aswell." There was a little silence until Rachelle spoke again. 

 

"Well, I better get out than. . . I don't want to interrupt your learning." She rubbed her arm and closed the door gently behined her. 

 

As you where about to walk out for dinner your phone vibrated.

 

It was Mary.

 

Mary:   Are you ok? :/

You:   Of course I am

Mary:   Thank goodness.

You:   What's wrong? What's going on?

Mary:   There has been rumors going on that you are getting bullied. . . I heard some girls in your uniform, talking about you know . . . tell me that it's a lie.

 

You paused and stared at the message for a bit. But you decided to tell her.

 

You:   Yes, I am. . . But it's ok Mary!! Don't worry they haven't done anything serious.  Its ok.

Mary:   No you're not ok.

You:   Your not me, It is ok!

Mary:   I don't know what to believe.

 

You scrunched your nose at the message thinking that Mary would come over as soon as she can. That is just her in person, has to see a person face to face and to prove to herself that am ok. 

 

She is protective but worries about you too much, in a way she's your unnie.

 

You sat on your bed and leaned your head against the wall.

 

You stayed like that for a few minutes thinking deeply and daydreaming. 

 

 

 

 

 Authors Note:

 

Annyonhaseyo! Am sorry that I haven't updated in a while... It's the first day of school today :( ... And I found out that my friend send this message to Lay to say "Hi" to me and he replied! He actually replied! It was on this live thing he did, but there was too many people in it that the page crashed, it was so sweet for him to do~ even though his sooo busy, he still thought of us `exo l's'... so please Exo L's they do care about us!

Stay faithful for our Yixing, and EXO! ♡♡♡