Chapter 1~

Special Someone

AUTHOR'S PERSPECTIVE~

 

 

Amy sat in front of a water feature while writing down her notes.

 It was just the middle of Spring Holidays and she was going to try to make it unforgettable.

One week and a few days had already passed, a remaining 3 days was left of the holidays.

She regretted just sitting in her room scrolling through videos on the internet.

Now she wants to go outside and actually accomplish something!

 

Starting a new highschool was stressful enough and she just wants to get away from all of it for a while.    

                                   

 "Uhh, gosh where is it?" Amy forgot her wallet. She smacked herself on the forehead and started taking notes again. As she wrote her phone suddenly vibrated.            

     

 Mary :   Hey! Do you have time tomorrow? You know to stalk him again?                                                                                    

 Mary was Amy's bestfriend but they didn't see eachother a lot. As she read the message a smile grew on her face.    

     

 You :    Uhmm, can you NOT refer it to "stalk". We just bump into him and . . . well we bumped into him a couple of times that day. But we were NOT stalking him.                        

 Amy replied back.

 

Her hair was falling in front of her face and she kept on putting it back behind her ear it was long and wavy the colour of cream wood, dark cream wood you could describe it.

 

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

 

Lay and his friend Luhan just came out of a store. They bought some donuts and bubbletea.          

                             

   "Yum! I can't wait to try this one!" Luhan cheekily grabbed a donut and took out a big chunk out of it.    

                             

"Luhan stop being a pig." Lay responded playfully.          

     

 As they both approached a certain part of the mall.

Lay caught an eye on a girl sitting in front of a water feature, although he didn't know her it made Lay  somehow attracted to her.

 

The girl smiled whilst on her phone and Lay found himself smile too.    

 

 "Hey! What's so funny Yixing?" Luhan suddenly stood in front of Lay, giving him a bit of a fright.      

                               

 "Huh,. . . Oh nothing." Lay caught a look at you again who was now writing down notes.        

                                               

 "Let's go to that candy bar!" Luhan shouted and grabbed Lay's arm pulling him to the store. Lay had no choice but to go with him . . . Rolling his eyes as his friend stared in awe at the many candies and lolipops that stood before him.  

                                   

  They walked out of a store again but this time Luhan carried a huge bag full of lollies.    

                                                 

"You look like a little kid." Yixing started laughing his dimples flashing.

 

"Ha ha, very funny." Luhan said sarcastically.

 

Lay looked at his watch it was 5:30 pm.

 

 "Sorry hyung I really need to go." Lay made a sympathetic face.

 

 "No no . That's ok more food for me." Luhan smiled and Yixing chuckled.

 

"Such a kid." Lay ruffled Luhan's hair and said goodbye.

                                        

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • 

 

Today was a long day... atleast I got to go outside.  You thought.

You didn't get to see the him today. 

 

 Oh. . .well.

 

Stop thinking about a stranger that you only saw yesterday.                                                                                   

Gosh Amy, your such an idiot.  You mentally scolded yourself.        

 

You lived in a house with a stepsister, Rachelle, a stepdad and your mother. Your dad works overseas, so you didn't see him everyday. . . though, you two are very close, the person you weren't even a little close too was your mum.                                                    

You jumped on your bed.

 

"Huh. . . -" You groan "-it's very late. I didn't even accomplish something useful. . ." You mumbled and found yourself drift to sleep.

 

 

"Dad please don't go!" You begged. That night was one of the worst days of your life. You were only 8. . . . too young to understand.    

 

That night your parents had a fight, it was a verbal fight.    

 

You hid in the corner of your room and could hear shouting, banging and yelling.

 

 

You stayed there at that spot crying yourself to sleep.

 

Scared that when you open your eyes your mum or dad would go and leave you. . . . Ever since than your mum loss affection in you, she would say "why are you even here?" and started being a mother that you didn't know. She changed that night.              

           

 After a few months your mum remarried and your dad got a job overseas, it was the job that he was waiting for so he didn't turn his back on it, he loved you though,. . .and you loved him.

 

 But right now, living in this house you felt unloved.          

                       

No one really gives a damn about you.            

                         

 But still beyond all the pain you are hopeful.               

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Hi~ !!!

This is my first ever fanfic story !!! I hope that you guys would support me and hopefully   ( hopefully )   like it. ^^