Chapter 9

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Jungkook’s POV

 

“Are you stalking me?”

That is the first word from Jimin the moment he steps inside my room. Today is the seventh day we are officially boyfriends and this is the first time he stepped into my house because Jin-hyung invited Jimin and other hyungs for dinner at our house. Jimin force me to show him my room but Yoongi-hyung doesn’t allow us to be alone. I bring him to my room when everyone is busy talking to each other especially Yoongi-hyung who is too immersed in discussing about his new masterpiece not care to spy on us.

“Yes, I think so.”

“Wow, I don’t know you are that obsessed about me. Even I’m not that obsessed when it comes to you.”

“What? You mean you don’t love me as much as I love you?”

“Well,….”

He said that while his eyes lingering around my room zooming at every corner of my room. To say that I’m not stalking him is too judgemental because I have a corner in my room filled with his picture and honestly it’s actually a candid one that I secretly captured. Of course I had to capture it secretly while using only my mobile phone from a far. There is one time at our college café I’ve pretended to check my phone but it’s actually to capture his laughing face. Jimin is sitting with Taehyung while eating their lunch when he is starting to laugh at whatever Taehyung has said. Since it’s a rare opportunity to witness his laughing face, I’m not failing to open my phone and click the camera to capture the moment his face lift up to laugh.

“Wait, this is my selfie, how did you get it?”

“I have my own trusted channel to get it. Uh huh not telling you.”

“Don’t tell me….oh my god it’s Taehyung right? Right?”

I pull him closer and link my finger together at the back of his waist. He looks up to me and I really love it when he has to look up to see me because it’s too cute. The way his eyes are looking at me can be the death of me.

“Yup, it’s Taehyung. He gave me lots of your picture and in return I won’t be near you.”

“Oh I see. Taehyung can be so overly protective sometimes.”

“Yes and remember the day when I meet you on your way to the library?”

“Yeah, why?”

“When you out from our table to get a book he kicked my leg while telling me to get lost. Hell no like I’ll do that. Who is crazy enough to miss a chance to be with his crush? I’m not one of them.”

“Owh I saw that and I thought you want to be alone with Tae.”

He bring his hand to my middle to hug me and nozzle his face to me chest. I know he is hiding his blushing face now.

“I’m sorry to interrupt but dinner is ready. Come down now everyone is ready at the table.”

“Okay Jin-hyung.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Now lying on my bed with Jimin beside me using my arm as his pillow while hugging my bolster between his legs is like I’m in heaven. I still can’t believe what I’ve seen a few minutes ago. Everyone is ready to go home after dinner but Jimin wants to stay longer with me. And of course his hyung who still not approve me as his brother boyfriend halted him from staying.

“No, you can’t.”

“Yes, I can.”

“No means no.”

“Please hyung, just let me stay here and I promise I will clean our house for a month.”

“NO!”

My heart can’t take it what he has done at that time. He crossed his arm while stomping his feet to the ground like a 6 years old kid throw a tantrum when his father refused to buy his toy. And not to forget his lip pouting like a duck mouth at his hyung. That is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I ready to die in happiness.

“It’s okay Yoongi, Just let him stay. I’ll spy on them for you and will report it for you if they do naughty thing.”

Thanks to Jin-hyung, now Jimin can stay with me

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

“You are so my stalker. Did you hug this bolster every night?”

I thought I’m the only one who has crush on him but to surprise me he has the biggest crush on me like really big. My crush is nothing to compare with him. I really shocked to see lots of my pictures are hanging on his wall. My smiling picture, my laughing picture, my eating picture and even my sleeping picture is there.

“Yes, I hug it and dream about you in my sleep.”

“You are crazy.”

“Only to you. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, what is it?”

“How can you think that I’m in relationship with Taehyung?”

“First, I saw you exchange message with him. Second I saw you in a café with him holding his hand, and third I saw you talking with him secretly behind my back in the library.”

“Oh. First, I’ve exchanged message with him at that time because I want to go sit and eat at your table but he don’t let me. Second, actually I’m begging him for your phone number at that time but he refused to give it. And third I’ve told you about it earlier.”

Okay, now everything makes sense. He is actually doing that because of me. It’s ME. He also explained to me how he can fall in love with me. He first saw me during his first week studying at our college. I’m walking with one of my classmate at that time since Taehyung is not having the same class as me. He just falls to me at the first sight. One month after that he learned that I’m friend with Taehyung and he asked Taehyung to help him approach me but he refused while begging him to leave me alone.

I don’t hate Taehyung for doing that because I know he really loves me. I can’t bring myself to get mad at him. He apologised to me again and again until it’s irritated me a bit because I hate seeing him that guilty. I told him he is doing nothing wrong to me and I know he did that to safe me from hurting and I appreciate it. He stop begging for my forgiveness when I told him I will never see him if he still can’t stop doing it.

“How about you? Why did you fall in love with me?”

“Actually I saw you at a mall. I’m walking alone at that time when I saw you trying to stop a little girl from crying. At first I thought it’s your daughter but later I know that the girl was lost and you are helping her to find her mother again. My heart beating fast the moment I saw your smile when talking with that girl. I know I’ve fallen in love with you. Fortunately, I meet you at our college one week after that. You are the hottest guy in our college eventhough you are just enrolled in there for a month at that time.”

“Well you are lucky to be with someone as hot as me. I’m popular guy.”

“As if.”

We talk about random stuff like what is our favourite movie or song after that. He asked me about my dream vacation and when I’m in the middle of briefing to him my dream vacation he fall into a deep sleep. I turn my body to him to hug his side before start to sleep too.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Now it’s been a month already that I’m his and he’s mine. Nothing is wrong right? Of course everything is fine except for I saw Jungkook is hugging a girl in front our college this morning. I want to surprise him when I saw him walking towards the gate. I walked slowly but stop when a girl approached him and hugged Jungkook while he hugged her back.

“Hey Jimin, are you okay? What are you thinking?”

“Uh yes I’m okay Tae-ah”

“No, you’re not. You’re not responding to my story like you used to when I’m telling you my funny story. You just stare at me blankly. So tell me.”

“Do you think Jungkook will get bored of me? You know my ex said that I’m acting like their brother not like a lover to them. So do you think Jungkook will think like that too?”

“Jimin, Jungkook is different. He loves you for who you are not for your . Well I’m sure he loves your too but nevermind. I’m sure he won’t ever get bored of you. Just don’t worry about it.”

“Okay”

Tut Tut

I get a message from unknown number. It’s from a girl named JIwoo and she wants to meet me this evening at a café near our college. She told me to come alone and has something to discuss about Jungkook. What is the thing she wants to discuss with me? Is she Jungkook girlfriend? She has messaged me for a week already telling me to leave Jungkook before he dumps me.