Chapter 1

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Hello and Hi. Thank you for subscribing my story. With this chapter, I hope you can guess who is the real main pairing in this story and I hope that you will enjoy reading this story.

==================================================================================

Taehyung’s POV

 

“TaeTae look! He is here.”

“Yeah! Yeah! I know.”

“Oh my god! How do I look now? Messy? Okay?”

“You look okay Jimin-ah”

“Calm down, calm down. Jimin relax, breath.”

This is my friend, Jimin. He is my best friend and my love but don’t get the wrong idea, I love him as a brother not as lover. The problem now is he has the biggest crush to Jungkook. It’s for a year already and his crush grows bigger from time to time. Nothing is wrong with having a crush right? Yes I acknowledge that but the wrong side is it’s who he has crushed on. It’s Jungkook, JEON JUNGKOOK.

No one in this college doesn’t know him. He is handsome yet a smart prince. Jungkook is the richest boy in college but a very humble person. That’s what makes Jimin fall to him. So what is actually wrong with him? Because he is rich? No, it’s because he is the centre of attention. Jimin loves him and dreaming to be his boyfriend one day but did he know being his boyfriend means that you have to risk yourself for thousands of haters. Can Jimin survive fighting with this Jungkook-crazy fan?

“He will protect me if he loves me too.”

“Of course he will but can he protect you 24 hours every second, every minute, every hour? No right? At the end it’s you who is hurting crying desperately thinking about your fate.”

“But I…..”

“And if you break up with him, every person in this college will despise you. Can you accept that? Living your life full with hatred people surround.”

“You are thinking too much.”

Yes, I think too much but it’s because I don’t want him to get hurt later. Jimin is strong boy outside but is fragile inside. When he loves someone he will devoted himself 100% to that person. I don’t want others to use him while pretending to treat him nicely.

“I know you love me and I love you too but Tae I really like him.”

“I know but please don’t try to confess your love to him. Please not now. Don’t be stupid.”

“Okay, I won’t.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

I’ve clearly told him yesterday to don’t do anything stupid but here he is fighting with one of Jungkook’s fan club members which also Jungkook’s classmate. Jimin is caught stalking Jungkook during recess hours by his classmate. Jungkook is junior in our college and it’s a rare occasion for third year student to wander around at first year spot.

“Why are you stalking Jungkook?”

“I don’t stalk him. I just pass by here. By the way who are you to stop me even if I want to stalk him? Are you his girlfriend? Are you his mother? No right, so back off girl.”

“We are Jungkook official fan club member. Are you his fan club member?”

“No.”

“Then you don’t have the right to be near him.”

Jungkook’s fan club members can be extreme sometimes. They claimed that they are protecting him but what I see is more to invade Jungkook privacy. No one unless their club member can’t get near him or he/she will have black eye or bruise on their face tomorrow. Jungkook does has friends but it’s not last longer as they can’t bear being with the centre of attraction.

“Yah Jimin, let’s go back to our class. I’ve told you don’t do stupid thing.”

“No I don’t. You are saved since I have to go now. Don’t you ever think you can stop me from seeing him again.”

“Stop it. Let’s go.”

I dragged him out from there to walk to our class. He can’t stop murmuring about that fan club member on our way to class. How dare she think I’m stalker, Oh my god, face like that will get Jungkook? Jungkook won’t fall for them are some of the words that come out from his mouth. Why can’t he find another person to fall in love to? Why it’s has to be Jungkook, the college idol? Why can’t he fall in love to me? Nah, he wouldn’t fall in love to me because we know each other inside and outside.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

“Jimin, please think before you do something.”

“I don’t do any wrong. I’m not stalking him. REALLY. I just was passing by there to go to toilet. Our building toilet is broken.”

“Okay I believe you but please think what I’ve told you before.”

“Okay.”

I can’t find any good reason as why Taehyung doesn’t like the idea of me crushing on Jungkook. Before he will support me to confess my feeling to my crush but with Jungkook he totally protested the idea of confessing my feeling to him. I’m really confused with Taehyung behaviour. Wait. Is he loves me? That’s why he doesn’t like me with Jungkook. Or he is actually likes Jungkook too? What should I do if it’s true? Will I fight my best friend? No I will not. Should I ask him?

“TaeTae-ah. Can I ask you something?”

“Yes. What is it?”

“Do you perhaps like Jungkook too?”

“What? No, I don’t.”

Tut Tut

I’ve got a message from my brother saying that he won’t be at home until midnight because he needs to replace his friend shift at work. Oh no, I’ll be alone until midnight and it’s boring to be home alone without him. My hyung is not really talkative type but I love teasing him because he is cute when he is mad. He is so CUTE.

“Tae-ah, can I come to your place tonight? Hyung won’t be home until midnight. Please?”

“Uh err I’m sorry Jimin-ah. I’ve somewhere else to go after this. I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay. Where will you go after this?”

“Meeting my friend.”

“Which one? Sungjae? Min-jae?”

“No, he-he is someone you don’t know.”

“What? Are you hiding something from me?”

“No-no. I’ll tell you next time. Now we have class to attend.”

Is Taehyung hiding something from me? Why is he stuttering now? Meeting someone I don’t know? Who? Jimin-ah, Taehyung has his own life. But he is my friend. Friend should not hold secret to each other. Just believe him, he never betray you before. Okay I will wait for him to be open about it.

“Stop thinking about it.”

“What?”

“Stop thinking whatever you are thinking now, Jimin.”

“I think nothing.”

“I know what you are thinking now.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Namjoon’s POV

“Hi, baby.Tired?”

“Yup, a bit. Lots of stupid customer today.”

“Tell me.”

After completing my class for today I go to my boyfriend café to meet and to have dinner with him. He has operated his café for two years already to support him and his brother. I’m really proud of him. He is only 22 years old when he first starts opening his café and I’m one of his first batch workers. There is some café romance and magically I’m his boyfriend now. But now I’m not working there anymore since my college life keeps chasing threaten me with lots of assignment and presentation.

“And this one stupid girl keeps saying that my food is fattening and not good for her health. I really want to comment her back nicely but she is talking not so nicely with me. I raise my voice a bit while asking her what she has eaten before to get that not so skinny body.”

“She is overweight?”

“No but slightly chubby.”

“It’s okay, your café won’t close down because of losing one customer like her. Jin-ah, are you done? I’m hungry.”

“Give me one second.”

Jin is sensitive about food especially it’s something that he make. He can accept when someone is insulting him but when it’s come to his food, he will fight over anything to defend it. Back before, Jin scolds badly one of his workers who want to throw away a wrong order food. He lectured that boy for 40 minutes that day.

“Why are you pouting now? Are still thinking about that girl?”

“No, I’m not.”

“Then, what are you thinking now?”

“My brother”

“Why? Still can’t stop his obsession?”

“Yeah and I’m really worry about him. He is like a psychopath stalking his crush. It’s getting worst day by day. You know what, last week he ordered a bolster with his crush face on it. Can you imagine it? He is going crazy now talking to that bolster every night.”

“No way. Your brother is so funny.”

“I’m serious now.”

“Let me talk to him later.”