Chapter 5

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Taehyung’s POV

 

“Hyung, have you see my earphone, the brown one. I can’t find it.”

“I don’t know. It’s yours why ask me?”

Because it’s you who always took it without my permission and losing it later. I just sighed at my hyung question before walking to his bed. I know my earphone is under his mattress now and there it is lying sadly beneath the mattress.

“See? What have you said? You don’t know? Really?”

“I’m swearing that I don’t really know.”

“Then you want to say that this earphone walk by itself or I put it there?”

“Namjoon, just admit it. It’s happen all the time.”

“Yah Yoongi-hyung, you should back up me not against me.”

Yup my brother, Kim Namjoon is the clumsiest person in the earth but he is a caring brother. He will buy me a new one after he loses it. I get to use it for a month before it went missing again. This is the life cycle of my earphone and my hyung friend, Yoongi-hyung once told him to buy a bundle of earphone because he knew it will happen again.

“You are not hanging out with your best friend?”

“I will during lunch. You ask me like you don’t know him. I’m sure he still is sleeping now and will wake up one hour before our meeting time.”

“HaHaHa I know right. Taehyung-ah, you still don’t tell him about it right?”

Oh no, not again. Yoongi-hyung is asking me this same question every time he sees me. I know my answer will be same because I’m not ready yet to tell Jimin the truth.

“No, I’m sorry hyung.”

“It’s okay but Jimin need to know and I don’t want him to know it from other people or to know about it at wrong time and place.”

“I know but I’m not ready yet.”

I know I’m not a good friend for hiding a secret but this is not the right time to tell him about it. I will talk about it when he is not crushing to Jungkook anymore and at that time I will tell him everything. Because I know he is sensitive and innocent, that’s why I can’t tell him yet.

“I’m sorry to force you but I don’t want him to be sad. Please think about it one more time because I love your relationship and I don’t want something like this will end it.”

“Just find a right time to tell him.”

“I love our relationship too Yoongi-hyung and I will tell him but not now Namjoon-hyung.”

“It’s been one year already and Jimin needs to know.”

“Namjoon is right. Jimin is sensitive boy and it’s me who will have to glue back his broken heart one by one everytime something bad happen. Jimin promised me to not tell about this to anyone but I’m telling you now because I don’t want it to happen again.”

My heart is beating wildly waiting for Yoongi-hyung to continue his story. I don’t know what he is going to say but I know it’s not something pleasant to hear.

“Remember the time when he broke up with Jiyoung and that night he asked you to sleep with him and the next morning he is okay again.”

“Yes.”

“Well you’re missing some part. After you went back to your house the next day leaving him alone you know what happen after that?”

After I went back to my house I called Jimin to make sure he is okay. He ensures me he is okay and we talked for thirty minute before he said that he is sleepy and will see me again tomorrow at class. Then the next morning Jimin greeted with his cheerful voice and I really think he is okay.

“Later that night I found him try to commit suicide by drowning himself in the bathtub full with water. He will be dead if I’m one second late. I scolded him badly that night and he promised to not do that again if I promise not to tell you about it. He doesn’t want to worry you.”

“What? I don’t know about it. But what if he is so sad after hearing about it and decides to do it again?”

“If you tell him I’ll make sure he won’t do it again.”

I really don’t know about it. Now I don’t know what to do anymore. I want to tell but don’t want him to know too. What is his reaction when he knows about it? Arghh, please can someone tell me what I should do. Or I should discuss with Hoseok-hyung first?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Yah TaeTae! You are spacing out again. What are you thinking about?”

“uh nothing. Urm Jimin-ah, I really love you and don’t want anything bad happen to you. I hope you will not do stupid thing like ending your life if bad thing happen.”

“What are talking about? Don’t be ridiculous. I don’t do stupid thing like that.”

“I know but I really can’t live without you.”

“Yah stop it. You ruin our lunch.”

“Okay I’m sorry.”

I spend time with Jimin until evening before he tells me that he need to meet Hoseok-hyung because he promised him to teach him hip hop dance later at night. I don’t know they are that close to meet at night for practising a dance. And Jimin is meeting Hoseok-hyung more often nowadays with the reason to practice dancing as an excuse. Is there something happening between them? Jimin can’t stop talking about Hoseok-hyung everytime we met. How about Jungkook? Or Jimin is having a crush on Hosoek-hyung now? No no it can be, Hosoek-hyung has boyfriend now. What if Hosoek-hyung tells Jimin about it already? No if Jimin know about it he will throw a tantrum now.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jungkook’s POV

 

From: Horse hyung ^.^

Jungkookie, what are you doing now? Are you busy?

To: Horse hyung ^.^

I’m at café now. Why?

From: Horse hyung ^.^

Good. Since our dance studio is just 5 kilometres away from you, can you go there and tell Jimin that I’ll be late.

To: Horse hyung ^.^

Can’t you just call or message him?

From: Horse hyung ^.^

I can’t reach his phone. Please!!!!!!!!!!

To: Horse hyung ^.^

Okay

 

I’m sure his boyfriend is holding to prevent him from moving to anywhere. I really can’t think how he can truly love someone that uncompassionate person like that. He should learn from me how to find a good and kind hearted boyfriend. Well we are not boyfriends yet but will soon and just you wait Hoseok-hyung I will proof to you that your boyfriend is a mean boy.

Everyone in the college wants to be mine because I’m rich except for that one person because I’m 100 percent sure he will loves me for who I am not for my money. It’s true that I’m come from rich family but I don’t like spending my parent money. Usually I will ask money from my brother because I live with him now. I should stop introducing myself now because I need to tell Jimin about Hoseok-hyung now.

“Hoseok-hyung, you are……..Jung-jungkook?”

Why he looks so shock to see me? Am I a ghost? Or ghost is floating behind me? Maybe not because I don’t feel any chilly wind now.

“Hoseok-hyung asked me to tell you that he will be late and he can’t reach your phone to tell about it.”

“Uh okay, thank you. Do you have something else to say to me?”

“No, why?”

“Err do you need to be here with me until he come?”

“Maybe because I can’t let someone as cute as you to be here alone.”

“Umm it’s okay. Really. I can wait here alone. Don’t worry.”

“Do you hate me? Are you avoiding me? Why you’re leaving me alone that night"

“I-I don’t hate you.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

Ah Hosoek-hyung, why? WHY? Why did you ask Jungkook to come here when you can just call me? What? He can’t reach me by my phone? I forgot my phone is out of battery. Great! Eveything is just great now. Please just leave me alone here Jungkook or else I can’t control my heart now. Please just go.

“Do you hate me? Are you avoiding me? Why you’re leaving me alone that night”

“I-I don’t hate you.”

No really I don’t hate you but I love you and I don’t greet you because I don’t you to know my feeling. I know I’ll be blushing really bad if I talk with you like right now. It’s lucky you can’t see my blushing now because the studio is dimmed right now. Of course we need to conserve electricity.

“Then what? Do you like me?”

“N-no”

“Still no if I do this to you?”

We are standing face to face now and I looked down avoiding his gaze. He stepped closer to me while I’m walking backward to meet a wall behind me now. What is he trying to do now?

“Wh-what are you doing? Jungkook, ple—please can you move away from me?”

“What if I don’t want to move away?”

“I’ll scream and people will come here to help me.”

“Well I know how to stop you when you’re screaming.”

“Wh-what is it?”

“Then why don’t you try to scream now?”