Chapter 8

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Jungkook’s POV

 

“But it’s me who has kissed him. Wait! Does it means that he think I’m Taehyung boyfriend?”

“What? It’s you who has kissed him? Jungkook, I never taught you to act like that to someone.”

“I know Jin’hyung but I love him so much.”

I know Jin-hyung will lecture me about this later but right now I need Jimin to open his door. But I don’t realised I’ve confessed my love to Jimin in front of his hyung and now he is grabbing my shirt collar threating to hit his fist to my face. Yoongi-hyung said that everything happen because of me while swinging his fist right to my face forcing me to stumble a bit before fall down on the floor.

I never know a hit from a small figure could hurt so badly until now. Namjoon-hyung and Hosoek-hyung is holding him right now stopping him from hitting me more. They need to save my handsome face since this is my top asset. Then Taehyung comes with a bundle of key in his hand.

“Hyung, can I do it?”

“No, just wait here. You are the last person he want to see right now.”

Taehyung-hyung opened the door and entered Jimin room to check him. He gets out after 3 minutes being in there telling that Jimin is sleeping right now. He is safe as nothing is happening to him. We all have to wait for Jimin to wake up before explaining to him everything.

Jin-hyung started to cook something for us to eat while Taehyung-hyung and Hosoek-hyung are helping him. Namjoon-hyung is calming Yoongi-hyung down at the living room. I know it’s all because of me and I’m really feeling guilty now.

“Yoongi-hyung, I’m really sorry. I know you are mad at me but please accept my apology.”

“It’s okay and I’m sorry too for hitting you before.”

“But hyung, I really love him.”

“I know. Namjoon has told me everything but you really need to convince Jimin about your love to him.”

“I know and I will.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

It’s 6.00 AM when I wake up and now I’m hungry. But why I feel like my eyes is swollen and it’s hard to open it normally. Well it could happen when I’ve slept for more than 6 hours already. I bet Yoongi-hyung is preparing our breakfast now. I get out from my room to meet a dark surrounding. Yoongi-hyung is still sleeping? I need to wake him up or else he will be late to his work.

“Yoongi-hyung, it’s 6.00 AM already. Why you don’t wake up yet? Are you on leave today?”

“Jimin?”

“Namjoon-hyung? What are you doing here? Do you sleepover here? Where is my hyung?”

“Yoongi-hyung is sleeping beside me now and Jimin are you feeling okay now?”

“I’m okay. Nothing is wrong with me. Why?”

“Jimin, oh my god, are you okay? I’m sorry Jimin.”

Okay now thing is getting weird now. Why Taehyung is here? And why he is apologising to me? I don’t remember inviting him to sleep here yesterday night. I remember clearly I went home last night alone and go straight to sleep because I’m so tired.

“Err Tae-ah, what are you doing here? Do we have pyjama party last night?”

“Jimin are you okay? You don’t remember what had happened last night?”

Now Hoseok-hyung is here too and following behind him is the handsome guy that I’ve met in a café last week. What is he doing here? Wait did I told Hosoek-hyung my house before? Taehyung grab my hand to bring me to the living room while everyone is following behind us and I see someone is sitting on our couch. Who is he? I can only see the back of his head.

“Jungkook”

Taehyung called him and then he get up to turn his body to me. Jungkook? Now I remember what has happened last night. Jungkook kissed me last night and then I went back to the same café as before and meet Jin-hyung there. He advised me to discuss about it with Taehyung but when I’m there Jungkook is already with Taehyung.

“Jimin, you need to know the truth. I will tell you the truth now.”

“No Tae-ah please. I’ve known everything and you don’t need to tell me anything. I’m okay and just don’t feel burden about it.”

“Jimin, please listen to me first.”

“Tae-ah you are my friend and he is my crush. But you are my one and only best friend, nothing can replace you but he is just my crush, my only one sided love. I want you to be happy so I will back off for you.”

Then Yoongi-hyung stopped me from talking more by saying that I’ve misunderstood something and need to hear what Taehyung want to say. Yoongi hyung forced me to go back to my room and he wants me to have deep face-to-face conversation with Taehyung. He wants me to hear everything from A to Z without leaving any single fact.

“First I’m sorry for hiding a secret from you. Second I’m sorry for hurting your heart and I’m really sorry Jimin-ah.”

“It’s okay TaeTae-ah, really it’s okay.”

“Actually I’m in a relationship with Hosoek-hyung not with Jungkook. I’ve known Hosoek-hyung for a long time already because he is Namjoon-hyung friend. So indirectly I’ve known Hosoek-hyung cousin too, Jungkook. One night one year ago, well me and Hosoek-hyung were drunk and thing got a little bit hot later that night. After that incident, we both realised our own feeling towards each other and start dating.”

“Then why you don’t tell me about it? It’s been one year you hide it from me.”

“Because at that time you are frustrated and feeling down after breaking up with your one year boyfriend. I don’t want to add up your sadness more. I wait for a right time to expose it to you. When I’m ready to tell you, you are having a crush to Jungkook. Then I hold back because I don’t want you to know that I’m friend with Jungkook.”

“But why?”

Because Taehyung know I will persuade him to help me win Jungkook’s heart if I know he is friend with him. Taehyung doesn’t want me to be near Jungkook because he afraid that something bad will happen to me like what has happened to a boy named Jisuk.

Jisuk is like me, having crush on Jungkook when they are at highschool. He will stalk Jungkook from morning until evening or until night sometimes. Jungkook fan club members attacked him one day leaving him injured badly and need to be hospitalized for one month. After he is okay from his injury, his parent sends him to England and started from that day they hear nothing about that boy anymore.

“That’s why I don’t want you to be with him. I don’t want something like that happen to you because I love you and I can’t stand to see you’re hurting.”

“You still don’t want me to be with him now?”

“Honestly yes but I know you two love each other and deserve to be happy together.”

“Okay, thank you Tae-ah. Can you ask Jungkook to get in here? I need to ask something from him.”

What is that something? I also don’t know but one thing for sure I want to know why he kissed me before. Does he love me too? Why he never confess to me? I’m still thinking for any possibility while waiting for him to come here. I see him entering my room and just standing at the door staring to my floor. I don’t know what to do except for telling him to come closer. He moves two steps forward but still standing far from me.

“Can I know why are you kissing me?”

“Because I love you for one year already.”

“Why you never confess to me?”

“Then, do you love me too?”

“Y-yes.”

“Then why you don’t confess to me too?”

I can believe it that now we are fighting over why we are not confessing to each other. I defend myself by saying that Taehyung won’t allow me to do it. He backfire me by saying that I’m not really in love with him because I’m not ready to fight for our love. Then I ask him again why he never confesses his feeling to me again.

“Because I don’t know you love me too.”

“Huh what are joke. Then I don’t have to confess too since I don’t………”

I want to say that I don’t need to confess to him since I don’t know he love me too when he kissed me. He kissed me again for the second time. I just freeze at my place but he bites my lower lip to bring me back to earth. I pushed him away when I feel my lip is bleeding now.

“What are doing? You make my lip bleed.”

“Then why you don’t kiss me back like what you did last night.”

“Why should I?”

He kissed me again and his hand now is tugging my hair forcing our lip to meet roughly. I bring my hand to his chest to push him away but his other hand hold my waist tightly while bringing our body closely trapping my hand in between. If you want to play like this, okay I’m in. I closed my mouth tightly preventing his tongue to open it. His tongue is brushing my lip savagely.

“Do you hate me? Why you won’t let me kiss you?”

“Why should I? What are we? A friend? No. A lover? Not that too. A kiss is shared between lovers only.”

“Okay, okay. I love you, do you want to be my boyfriend?”

That’s all what I need to hear before I can kiss him lovingly. He is shocked at first but start to kiss me passionately after about 3 seconds I think. He stops kissing me when he realised that I start to ask for more from him.

“You don’t answer my confession yet.”

“Huh, I love you too okay. Can we continue now?”

He doesn’t reply but just smiling to me before kissing me back.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

This is the answer to my second quiz question. ^.^