Chapter 3

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Jimin’s POV

 

To: TaeTae <3<3

Are you home yet?

To: TaeTae <3<3

Why aren’t you replying my message?

To: TaeTae <3<3

Where are you?

To: TaeTae <3<3

Are you okay?

To: TaeTae <3<3

If you’re not replying in 5 seconds, we no longer friend.

To: TaeTae <3<3

TaeTae…..Taehyung……??????????

 

He still doesn’t reply my message. What is wrong with him? Usually he will respond in a flash and start a riot if I don’t reply him instantly. I want to have dinner with TaeTae as an apology since I’ve left him alone this evening. Looks like I have to eat my dinner alone. Let go for food hunting since I’m hungry now. I wear a simple plain white T-shirt with a black jeans and a beanie completing my nightwear style. Wow who are you? You look handsome. I talked to my reflection on the mirror.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

There are so many restaurant and café around our college but I can’t find a suitable restaurant offering food that matches my appetite. What I need? I need a food that is not too heavy but can glut my big stomach. The most important is it has to be delicious. Picky eater? Nah, I’m not picky eater because I eat everything but tonight I want something like that.

I walked for about one hour already but my leg still doesn’t protest me obeying my need to find a good target. Then I stopped in front of a fancy café saying ‘Want to try something new but don’t like weird food? Then welcome. You are at the right place now!’ I opened its door to step inside and looking around to see an empty spot but stopped when I see Taehyung is sitting with someone at the right end corner of the café.

Wait, is that Jungkook? What is he doing with Taehyung? Why he is holding Taehyung hand now? His face is like begging something from Taehyung while Taehyung’s face is in confused state. Is he confessing to Taehyung? Please tell me it’s wrong. I want to approach them but my leg disobeying me by making a U-turn to get out from the café. My leg is walking without any direction registered and stopping at the last café in the street. A small one but has a romantic surrounding in it.

“Hi, what can I help you?”

“Do you have a food for heartbroken people like me?”

“Sorry?”

“I SAID DO YOU HAVE A FOOD FOR HEARTBROKEN PERSON”

“Urr I’m sorry sir but I’m afraid we don’t served that food here.”

“Nevermind, I’m sorry. I’m really sorry for yelling at you but I’m not hungry anymore.”

I get up from my sit and bowed to him 90 degree before walked away from that café. I’m sure everyone in that café are looking weirdly at me when I yelled at him before but I can’t think anything at that time. I need someone to stress out my feeling and he happened to be there.

Taehyung-ah! Did you hiding something from me? Are you and Jungkook in a relationship now? Why you don’t tell me about it? Do you afraid that I can’t accept it?

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

I know I looked like a zombie now with my eye bag is circling under my eye to my nose. And don’t forget my swollen eye with a messy hair completing my zombie look now. I get up this morning half-heartedly and too lazy to groom myself because I don’t have anyone to impress to. I walked to my locker to see Taehyung is placing a book in his locker.

“Good morning. Jim…..oh my god! What is happening to you? Did someone bully you? Tell me who he is. I’ll kick his away.”

It’s you Taehyung-ah.i really want to say it but I can’t because I love him so much. I don’t want him to hurt because of me. He has done lots to me and I’ve made my mind to stop liking Jungkook starting now.

“It’s nothing. No one bully me. I’m just can’t sleep yesterday night. That’s all.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. I am. Why you don’t reply my message yesterday? Is something happen to you?”

“Ah no. I left my phone at my friend apartment and will go get it today after class.”

“Okay. Tae-ah!”

“Yes my cute Jiminie?”

I hugged him while hiding my face on his chest and my two hand holding his waist firmly. I have to hide my face because if I see his face I’m afraid that I can’t say to him what I want to say now. He hugged me back and his right hand is my hair now while his left hand is patting my back.

“You know I love you right?”

“Yes, of course I know.”

“And I know you love me too and is willing to do anything for me. I’m too is willing to sacrifice my life for you. I really want to tell you that because….”

“Hey Jimin, is something bad happen to you?”

“No, but I want you to know that you don’t have to sacrifice your feeling because of me. You can love anybody you want and-and if you and I love the same person, I-I will back off.”

“What are talking about Jimin? I don’t understand.”

“No, you don’t have to understand. Just remember it. Don’t stop your feeling because of me. Please promise me.”

“Okay, I promise.”

I want to be a good friend who always supports his friend instead of a selfish friend who leaves his friend in the most crucial way. Well done my eyes, I thought you will be crying now but thank you for drying your eyes from any tear. I’m still hugging him when I heard a voice behind my back.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Taehyung’s POV

 

Where is Jimin? Usually he will be here first standing in front of our lockers to arrange his book neatly with his cute small hand. His hand! No word to describe his hand except for small. It’s feel like holding a baby hand, so nice and fit perfectly in my big hand, well actually in anybody hand too. I’m imagined holding his hand when something ruffled beside me. I know it’s Jimin from his scent only.

“Good morning. Jim…..oh my god! What is happening to you? Did someone bully you? Tell me who he is. I’ll kick his away.”

What happen to him? Is someone bullying my Jimin? But Jimin doesn’t have enemy because everyone like and favour him. I want to hug him badly but he beat me. He hug me first and holding my waist tightly but still gently. I really don’t know what is happening now. This is the second time Jimin is like this. The first time is when he broke up with Jiyoung and can’t stop crying for whole night forcing me to cuddle with him.

Did he is being rejected by someone? Or did Jungkook reject him? But Jimin promised me to never confess to Jungkook and I know he is a person who keeps his promise. Or is he going to die? No no no, Jimin is healthy boy and doesn’t get sick easily.

“No, you don’t have to understand. Just remember it. Don’t stop your feeling because of me. Please promise me.”

I want to ask him more but seeing he like this halted me from do it because I know he won’t answer my question. Sooner or later he will expose his worry to me and I’m more than happy to hear it. I look up to see Jungkook is walking with Hoseok towards us. Oh great what a good time to interrupt us. I mouthed don’t come here to them but they shaking their head. I frowned at them as they keep walking here. I frowned while pointing my mouth to Jimin hoping that they will understand this situation but they don’t.

“Wow, what a romantic sight for a good morning.”

Hoseok greeted us before Jungkook joined him.

“Can I have a hug too?”

Jimin released his hand from me and turned his body to see them. I’m shocked to see no tear in his eyes. Thanks god or not it will be awkward now.

“Oh! Good morning Hoseok-hyung. Nice to see you again.”

“Wait! You know him? But how?”

Jimin knows Hoseok but how? I never know about it and when they meet each other? I asked Jimin slightly in high pitch and doesn’t realised that I sound so jealous now.

“I’ve met him yesterday in dance studio and he teaches me a dance. It was fun learning from him.”

“Ah no. Please don’t say that. You are a good student and it’s my honour to teach you.”

“But Tae, do you know Hosoek-hyung already?”

“err, umm…”

“Yes, he helped me with something before.”

Why I’m stuttering now? I need to tell him that but my voice is trembling now and can’t find words to speak. But the weirdest thing is Jimin is not looking at Jungkook. Jungkook as his crush as big as world can be. Suddenly Jimin’s phone is ringing.

“Yes hyung. What? Now? Okay, I’ll be there in minute.”

“What happen?”

“I’m sorry. I need to go to the front gate. I need to give our house key to him. Okay, see you in class TaeTae. See you again Hoseok-hyung.”

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I have 2 quizes for everyone. I will give 5 point of karma to the first two persons who answer my quizes correctly. 

1. Who do you think Jimin's brother is? (hint: it's one of the BTS members)

2. What is going on between Taekook? (Just get your wild imagination to answer this question and I'll pick the closest answer to what is really going on between them)

Comment your answer and good luck....:-) :-)