Chapter 7

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Taehyung’s POV

 

Ding Dong

Arghh, I’m not in the mood to get up to open my door. I just want to lie on my bed and enjoying my night now. Taehyung-ah just let it be. I know it’s not Jimin because he doesn’t message me before to come here. It’s not Namjoon-hyung either because why does he need to ring a bell at his own house. I bet it’s just stupid prank from a drunk man.

“Baby, Tae-baby? Where are you?”

Oh it’s Hoseok-hyung. Why did he need to ring a bell since he has the key to my house? Maybe he thought that Namjoon-hyung is at home now. He is friend with my brother but still awkward with him. No, really it’s true. Namjoon-hyung, Yoongi-hyung and Hosoek-hyung are best friend and like to share opinion with each other.

I still find it funny when Hosoek-hyung confesses his love to me. He confessed in front of my brother and Namjoon-hyung will really hit him if Jin-hyung is not there to hold him. Hoseok-hyung said that he loves me after that one night stand we have and can’t stop thinking about me in front of Namjoon-hyung. He will be dead if I’m not quick enough to say I love him too also in front of my brother.

“Hey, baby, why are you not opening the door for me?”

“Usually you enter using a key.”

“It’s because you told me Namjoon is not here ahead. Anyway that’s not important now. Tae, we need to talk now. Jungkook is here and he made a mistake just now.”

“Give me a minute.”

I get up to go wash my face in the bathroom. I need to fully awake to listen to Jungkook mistake because I know this kid will create a big problem whenever and wherever he can. I go to the living room to see Jungkook and my baby are sitting on the couch. Looking at Jungkook’s face I’m sure he really makes a big mistake. What his mistake could it be?

“Okay, now spill it out.”

“Taehyung-ah. Do you want me to hug you? Aren’t you cold?”

“I’m fine but you still can hug me if you want.”

I don’t know Hosoek has another motive as why he wants to hug. He knows me well. Luckily my baby is here hugging me or else Jungkook is already dying by now. I can’t believe what he has told me. How dare he do that to Jimin.

“Okay, urr Jungkook, you can tell him now.”

“Urr I-I umm I-I kissed Ji-Jimin just now at dance studio.”

“YOU WHAT? YOU KISS WHO?”

“I kissed Jimin okay. It’s no big deal actually. I’m kind of accidently kissing him.”

“You don’t accidently kiss him. I’m there when you kissed him.”

“Then what is happening to him after that?”

“I don’t know. He said that he can’t practice dancing with me today. He just walked away before I could ask anything.”

I know him very well. He will not going back to his house now. Jimin will wandering alone thinking what to do and when he knows what to do then  he will come back home. He won’t come back until he has an idea on how to solve his problem. I called Yoongi asking is Jimin is at home now but hyung said that he is not coming back yet. I told Yoongi-hyung to call me when Jimin is back immediately. Now I need to think.

“Jungkook, Jimin likes you too and by kissing him you confusing him more now.”

“I don’t know that. I like him too.”

“I know but I’ve already told you to not get near Jimin. You will only hurt him. Don’t you remember what has happened to JiSuk?”

“I remember. I don’t love him but I love Jimin and I will protect him.”

“Love only is not enough to protect him, Jungkook.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

Listening to Jin-hyung advice, I decided to go to Taehyung house and demand him the truth. I walked while thinking what is the reason he hide it from me? Will I get mad at him? No, I can’t. He is my best friend. I will not get mad at him for loving the same person as me. I just hope that he can tell me anything because I don’t know what is right or what is wrong anymore.

I forgot to message him first but now I’ve stood in front of his house unnoticed. Is he at home now? I want to push the doorbell when someone opened it for me. Someone is leaving from his house.

“Jimin?”

“Jungkook?”

Then I heard Taehyung voice behind Jungkook.

“Jungkook, remember what I’ve told you and….Jimin?”

“Err I’m sorry, I’ve come at the wrong time. I’ll come again later.”

I turned around to start walking when Jungkook grabbed my arm to stop me.

“Jimin, about that…..”

“I’m sorry but I don’t want to hear about it now.”

If before I really want to know the truth but now I don’t know anymore. Seeing Jungkook is with Taehyung now proved to me that they are really in a relationship. I guess Taehyung doesn’t need to tell me the truth now because I don’t think I want to hear about their love story. My heart is so hurt now and I need to do something to ease it.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Yoongi-hyung”

“Jimin, what is happening?”

“My heart is so hurt now. Please hyung, I can’t take it anymore.”

“Jimin, tell me what is happening.”

“Taehyung lied to me. I thought he is my friend but he-he…”

“Jimin, listen. He really wants to tell you about it but don’t find a right time. Please trust me…”

“Wait, you know about it too but don’t tell me about it?”

“…………………………………………..”

“Get out. I don’t want to see you.”

I shoved Yoongi-hyung out from my room before I locked myself in here. Everyone is lying to me and I’m the stupid one to believe everything happened in front of my eyes without realising the truth behind my back. But right now all I can do is crying and crying. I don’t have energy left more to think or to move.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Yoongi’s POV

 

“Jimin, please open the door. Please let me in. Jimin, Jimin please.”

I can’t find that damn spare key. Where did I put it? Why it has to lose at time like this. I really hope that Jimin is not stupid enough to kill himself again. Oh god, please don’t let him do it. What should I do now? Ah, I need to ask Taehyung to come here.

To: Taehyung

Please come to my house now. Jimin locked himself in his room

From: Taehyung

I’m already on my way.

To: Taehyung

Please hurry up

Then I messaged Namjoon to come here because I really don’t know what to do right now. Jimin won’t open his door and I can’t find that damn spare key. I’ll try to knock again but he doesn’t answer it. I don’t hear any sound coming from his room now. I hope he is not trying to kill himself by now. Taehyung-ah, please hurry up.

“Yoongi-hyung, where is Jimin?”

“Taehyung, thanks god. He is in his room now. Please do something.”

“Calm down Yoongi-hyung. Please think positive.”

“I know Hosoek-ah but he’s my only brother and I love him.”

“I’m sorry”

Who is this tall boy? Why is he apologising to me? Did something happen between him and Jimin? Hoseok introduce him to me. His name is Jungkook and he is Hoeosk cousin. Hoseok said that they will tell about what has happened later. Taehyung is trying to make Jimin come out now but still he doesn’t when we called him. We’re still trying to call him when Namjoon arrived with his boyfriend.

“Yoongi, what happened?”

“I don’t know. Jimin came home while crying saying Taehyung has lied to him.”

“Actually, earlier Jimin has come to Jin café and he told that his best friend boyfriend which is also his crush has kissed him.”

“What? I don’t understand.”

“He means that Hosoek which is Taehyung’s boyfriend and also Jimin’s crush has kissed him at dance studio.”

Jimin has crush on Hosoek? I don’t know that. I thought Taehyung said that Jimin likes someone younger than him but Hoseok is older than him. So Jimin actually still don’t know the truth yet.