Chapter 2

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Hello again. True it’s jikook pairing but I’ve made some plot twist in this chapter and you need to read until the end to know who is with who. *evil laugh*

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Taehyung’s POV

 

“Tae, Tae look he is here now.”

“Arghh not again.”

“Wow he is so cute wearing that red beanie. I really like when his bang covered his forehead and half of his eye. Oh my god, he buy the same bread as me. It’s our fate. I know it I’m the only one for him and he’s the only one for me.”

“Jimin, it’s not only him who buys it. What about that guy? And that guy? Is they are your fate too?”

“Yah Taehyung, stop ruining my imagination. OH MY GOD. He is wearing the same bracelet like mine.”

“I’m done. Please can somebody kill me now? I can’t live in this stupid world anymore. Jimin, it’s you who give that bracelet to him secretly as his birthday present. R.E.M.E.M.B.E.R?”

Jimin bought a couple bracelets one year ago hoping that when he has boyfriend, they can wear this bracelet together. Jimin can be really naïve in love. As long as they love each other then nothing can come in between them. That’s what Jimin always thought about love before he met Jiyoung. Jiyoung is one of his crush that broke the crush wall to become his first boyfriend.

Jiyoung is in his final year of highschool whereas Jimin is a year under him. They were dating for exactly 5 months before Jiyoung dumped Jimin for someone else saying that he thinks Jimin as his little brother only. I couldn’t totally blamed Jiyoung because it’s true Jimin does act like a little brother sometimes. After one month he has another crush again. Some has rejected him and some has date him but broke up later with the same reason.

Well, his philosophy of love still doesn’t change even after broke up with Jiyoung.

“Where is your bracelet now? I can see you’re not wearing it now.”

“I’m on rush this morning and forgot to wear it. But wait! He wear it means he accept my present right? Oh no. Oh no. Jungkook loves me too.”

“Do you tell him the bracelet is from you?”

“No”

“So?”

“I know, I know. Because he is kind boy so he wears it because not his personality to throw someone gift away. Satisfied?”

“Good, good.”

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

Actually that bracelet is meant for one of my x-boyfreind one year ago. I bought it as present for our one year anniversary but unfortunately we broke up at that day. It’s the longest relationship I’ve ever had. Usually, my relationship last not more than 5 months and after that we broke up because they think me like their brother only. This one year relationship is crashing down because of the same reason.

What is the difference between being a brother and a lover? A brother is our family who loves us no matter what happen and a lover who loves us no matter what happen too. See? No difference. So, what is wrong with being a lover who is like our own brother? I asked Taehyung before why they thought me as their brother only.

“You really don’t know why?”

“Yes, that’s why I ask you now.”

“Because you know like really know everything about them. There are no secret in your relationship. You stalked everything about them first and then showing them you care about them by pleasing them with everything they want.”

 Then should I keep a secret from them? If I do that, it’s like that I’ve build a wall in our relationship. We hardly see each other if the wall keeps building up. Jimin! Stop thinking about your past. It’s in the past now. You have Jungkook now. Well not yet but will.

Tut Tut

Taehyung get a messaged and start to frown while reading it and typing a reply hardly in rushing. After 5 seconds he gets a message again and this time he is not frowning while replying. Then after I-don]t-care-how-many-seconds, he gets another one. Taehyung seems to ignore me with his message so I turn around to see Jungkook but what shocked me is Jungkook is typing something on his phone now. After he finished typing, Taehyung’s phone will ring. Taehyung reply to it and second after that Jungkook is typing something.

This is weird. Really weird. Is Taehyung messaging with Jungkook? If yes, what are they talking about? Did they know each other? I started to feel uneasy now.

“Tae-ah, what are you messaging?”

“……………………………………………….”

“TaeTae?”

“………………………………………………”

“KIM TAE HYUNG”

“What? What? You’re scaring me.”

“Well I won’t if you’re not ignoring me.”

“I’m sorry.”

“I’m in bad mood now. I want to go home. Go ahead to class. I’ll skip today. Bye.”

I get up, turn around before go out from café. I’m really not in the mood to talk to anyone now.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

They call me baepsae
yokbwaji i sedae
ppalli chase ’em
hwangsae deoge nae garangin taengtaeng

So call me baepsae
yokbwassji i sedae
ppalli chase ’em
geumsujeoro taeeonan nae seonsaengnim

 

I’ve heard a loud music coming from dance studio now. The song is so catchy and well-tuned. I wonder who sang this song. I opened the studio door for about three inches and peeping to look inside. A boy is dancing to the song. He is dancing smoothly and passionately.

“Wow, you’re so good.”

He stopped dancing before turning around to face me.

“Oh my god, I’m sorry. I don’t have any intention to disturb you. It’s just that I walk on this alleyway and I heard a sound from this studio and I look inside to see you are dancing. And you are so cool.”

He is smiling at me now and turn back to grab something from his bag. A bottle? Oh, he wants to drink water. Funny guy.

“It’s okay. I’m Hoseok by the way. Final year student.”

“Jimin. I’m Jimin. Third year.”

“What are you doing here? Normally people will use this way to go ut from college. It’s still early to finish today class. Are you skipping your class?”

“Uhh yes. Something has diverted my focus away from me.”

“Owh, do you want to dance with me.”

“I don’t know how to dance.”

I like dancing but really can’t dance like Hoseok-hyung. It’s like his body is moving along with the music and is his body is from rubber? How can he move his joint like water flowing in the river? So smooth.

“It’s okay. Do you know how to dance to girl group dance?”

“Yes, a bit.”

He searched a song in his player and when he found a song he hit play button.

 

Wi arae wi wi arae
Wi arae wi wi arae
Wi arae wi wi arae up
Wi arae wi wi arae
Wi arae wi wi arae
Wi arae wi wi arae down


 

It’s one of my favourite songs. Of course I can dance to this. Piece of cake. I’m standing beside Hosoek-hyung now while spreading my leg a bit and when the girl start to sing I swing my waist to the front and to the back and forth. I looked at him to see his y face. Well my Jungkook is more y than him but he is the second y, no doubt about it.

“Wow are you sure you can’t dance?”

“I practised this song dance because I like this song.”

“Owh I see. Want to try another song?”

“Sure”

 

Juseyo dalkomhan geu mat ice cream cake
Teukbyeolhajin oneure oulineun maseuro
Ibgae mudeun ice creame
Ni gaseum dugeungeoryeo naega daga ogetjyo
It’s so tasty, come and chase me
Mot chamgesseo i scream, you scream
Gimme that, gimme that ice cream

I scream, you scream
Gimme that, gimme that ice cream
I scream, you scream
Gimme that, gimme that

 

Since I don’t really know how to dance to this song, I just followed Hoseok-hyung for the entire song. It’s so fun dancing to this song because sometimes Hosoek-hyung will dance comically. I don’t realised someone has opened the door and now is standing behind me watching me dancing until Hosesok-hyung stop dancing to greet him.

“Ah Jungkook. You are late.”

“Got something to do”

“Owh okay. Jungkook this is Jimin and Jimin this is Jungkook.”

“Hi.”

“Urr I’m sorry. I need to go now. It’s fun to dance with you hyung, bye.”

I said that in rush while walking in fast pace to get out. I’m so embarrassed right now. Please I need a place to hide. Jungkook is watching me dancing. He watched me dancing.  I need to tell Taehyung but now he is in the class. I’ll wait for him finished his class first.