Chapter 4

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Taehyung’s POV

 

Jimin is acting weird this whole week starting from the day he came to college with swollen eyes. He is hiding something from me because Jimin is not talkative this whole week. He is like a mute person only replying my question with nodding or shaking his head.

“Hey Jiminie, is there something wrong?”

“No, everything is fine.”

“No, don’t lie. You are not that cheerful like usual and you don’t fan-girling over Jungkook anymore.”

“I thought that’s what you want. Me stop fangirling over him.”

I don’t know if he mad or not at me by judging by his tone. His face is showing no emotion or feeling at all but there is a meaning under his statement. Yes it’s true I want him to stop fangirling over Jungkook but not like this.

“I’m glad you’re not crazy about him anymore but what I’m worried about now is that you are acting weird. You talk less with me and now we don’t hang out together anymore.”

“I’m okay. I’m just tired. I’ll be back to myself after I sort my mind. Don’t worry but for this meantime please let me be like this.”

I really don’t understand him. This is the first time Jimin acted like this and nothing I can do to make it right. What make him stop crushing over Jungkook? Is he already confesses but rejected by Jungkook? No, I don’t think so. If so Jungkook must has told me about it.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jimin’s POV

 

“I’m sorry. I need to go to the front gate. I need to give our house key to him. Okay, see you in class TaeTae. See you again Hoseok-hyung.”

Actually I lied about this. My hyung is at his work at that time but I messaged him telling him to call me on the spot. When he called, I’ve made a fiction drama saying that my hyung need our house key and he is waiting me at the front gate. Since he doesn’t my drama plot, he called me asking what is wrong.

I’ve been avoiding Taehyung for a week now but Jungkook keeps coming closer to me. Everywhere I go I see him and he never miss any chance to greet me. The first time it’s happen is four days ago when I accidently meet him at the park.

“Jimin-hyung!”

“Owh hi Jungkook.”

“Where are you going to?”

“Library. Why”

“Can I come with you?”

“Why?”

“I need to find a book there. Lets go now.”

I want to protest but he grabbed my hand and led me to the library. Taehyung is already waiting me there because we’ve agreed to complete our assignment together after he begged me for 30 minutes one day before. When Jungkook and I arrived at the library, Taehyung looked shock and want to say something but stopped himself. What broke my heart that day was they were talking secretly behind me when I get up to find a book on the shelf. They stop when Taehyung saw I’m coming to sit back at our table.

Now, Jungkook is sitting with us again at café. After class, Taehyung invited me to have lunch with him and I refused saying I’m not hungry and want to go straight to my house since there is no class after this. But I changed my mind when he started to pout telling that I’m no longer hanging out with him this week.

I really want to enjoy my lunch but then Jungkook approached us and sits beside me while Taehyung is frowning at him. I don’t know why but maybe he is jealous because his boyfriend is sitting beside me now. I’ve lost my appetite now.

“Hi, what are you eating?”

“Lunch.”

“Owh, yah Taehyung, Hoseok will be here in minute and he have something for you and Jimin.”

Taehyung coughed upon hearing Hosoek name and why Jungkook is not calling him hyung? Did he just talk informally to Taehyung? It’s like they have known each other before. Oh yeah, I’m forgot, of course they are talking informally to each other because they are couple. Stupid me to not think about it earlier.

“Hi Baby. Ah I’m sorry I mean guys. “

Okay, now Taehyung has coughed for second times. Is he not feeling well? Is he has fever? He is sweating too now.

“TaeTae-ah, are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m good. So Hosoek-hyung, Jungkook said that you have something for us. What is it?”

He brings something out from his bad and it’s a ticket. Not only one but four tickets to amusement park. He said that he got it from his friend that is working there now. He invites me and Taehyung to there because there are two tickets left.

“Okay, I need to go now. See you tomorrow and don’t think to skip this date tomorrow. I’ll make sure you two are coming.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...

I will never believe Hosoek-hyung again and will never agree to accept his invitation in future. He told me to come today but now he is the one who is not coming telling that he has fever and too tired to go out. Another problem now is I have to go to the amusement park alone with Jungkook because Taehyung can’t come too because he has bad stomach-ache. Why they have to be sick at the same time?

“You want to go there or not?”

“I don’t know. How about you?”

“Of course I want. Who is crazy enough to waste this free ticket? Ah I really want to ride that nerve-wrecking roller coaster and no I have to go there alone. What a life. I’m so sad. No one is caring at my feeling now.”

“Ah okay okay, I’ll go with you but after that ride we have to go home.”

Why did I agree to go with him? There are ten types of roller coaster in this amusement park and this is tenth roller coaster I’ve ride with him. My world is spinning now and I can’t walk straight anymore. He holds me to the nearer bench helping me gaining my strength back.

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.”

“But it’s your fault too. Why don’t you tell me that you can’t ride it anymore.”

“I.Don’t.Tell.You? It’s you who never give a damn at my protest. You drag me to there without listening to my word and I have to ride it.”

“Okay, I’m sorry. Lets go eat now. I’m hungry.”

“But I want to go home.”

“Please? I’m hungry. I’ll send you home after we eat. I’ll promise.”

“Okay.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………....

Now we are sitting at the restaurant near the amusement park enjoying our dinner. Jungkook never stop talking about the fun and the thrill feeling when riding that roller coaster before. I really want to eat in silent and peacefully. After finished talking about it, he starts asking about myself while introducing his profile to me. Well I don’t really need to hear it because literally I know everything about him. Of course I’ve made my research about him when I started to have crush on him.

“Jimin, do you have someone you like?”

“Umm no. You?”

“I have one and I really like him. He is so cute especially his smile. He is older than me but it’s okay. Age is just a number when it comes to love.”

I know you already have someone you like and he is Taehyung. Jungkook please don’t talk about it anymore or I can’t stop myself from crying in front of you now.

“I love everything about him. His eyes, his lip, his smile, his laugh and his everything. I love his eyes because the way his eyes looking at me are full with love and not like other people sees me. To them I’m just their ATM machine that is ready to give out money for them but to him it’s different. I like the way his lip forming a smile when he is talking and…..”

“Err Jungkook, I’m sorry. I really need to go now. Here is the money for my food. I have to go now.”

I can’t force myself to hear about his love anymore because I can feel my eyes are hot now. I think a stream of tear will flow out if I don’t get up instantly after stopping him from continuing his love story. I left him there alone and heading back to my house with sad feeling.