Chapter 10

You are My Friend and He is My Crush

Hoseok’s POV

 

“Hey Baby, what are you thinking now? Your focus should be on your handsome boyfriend here.”

“It’s Jimin of course.”

“You know sometimes I do feel jealous of him. I know I can’t beat him in term of priority and I understand that but sometimes, really, not often I’m still kind of feel like left behind because of him. I know you love me but your love to him is far beyond up-level than your love to me.”

“Babe I’m sorry. I acknowledge that and I’m still trying to overcome it. I love you really love you. I want to be with you forever but I hope you can understand my love to him. ”

“Of course I understand it. I just want you to know that I’m always here with you. You know what Jungkook is having the same problem with me now too.”

“What do you mean by that?”

Jungkook once asked me to meet him at Jin-hyung café to discuss something. I really thought it’s something serious but can only laughing at him knowing his real problem. Hyung, how do you handle your lover obsession towards his bestfriend? That is what he asked me the moment I sit in front of him. They are couple for one month already but never once Jimin is forgot to story about Taehyung to him. Okay Jungkook, you should get used to it because it will get worst from day to day. He having a second thought that time thinking maybe Jimin is in love with Taehyung not him. It’s happen to me once. During our one month relationship, I really thought Taehyung is actually in love with Jimin. It’s about time that Jimin is having crush on Jungkook and Taehyung really can’t bring himself to stop worrying about Jimin. Everyday is just frustrating to me seeing him caring about Jimin more than me but one day changed my inner thought.

“What is it?”

“Remember the day when I too tired to even move after dance practice?”

“Yes, you are just lying on the floor breathing heavily gasping for air. I really worry about you because I thought you are dying at that time.”

“You’ve come to me crying while saying you are not ready to lose me. That time something clicked in me ensured me that you do care about me and I’m the stupid one to think you’re not.”

“Stupid, you are my boyfriend and for sure I’ll care about you.”

“Yeah. So tell me what is wrong with Jimin now?”

Taehyung says Jimin is acting weird again. He’s spacing out a lot and his face shows nervousness. Yes, I sensed that too yesterday when we all are sitting together at café. He lip is smiling but his eye is not happy. Taehyung says that Jimin is asking him if Jungkook really loves him or not. Jimin started to panic thinking that maybe sooner Jungkook will get bored at him and dump him.

“I’ve told him multiples time that Jungkook really loves him and he is different from his past boyfriend. His eyes still can’t believe my word.”

XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Jimin’s POV

 

I can’t stop shaking my leg while waiting for a girl name Jiwoo to come meet me here. I can hear my heart pounding in my ear now. My heart stops beating when a girl greet me. She is so beautiful and cute at the same time.

“Hi, I’m Jiwoo. You must be Jimin, right?”

“Yes, nice to meet you.”

She is the one who hugged Jungkook yesterday. Oh god, please don’t joke on right now.

“No need to be formal to me. Let me get straight to the point. I’m Jungkook girlfriend and I want you to break up with him.”

“What?”

“Break up with Jungkook because he is mine.”

She is talking without any emotion on her face. But her eyes are staring at me deeply like she can eat me alive.

“But I love him and he loves me too.”

“Huh, love? What love can offer him? Money? No right! Reputation?  Not that too. But I can offer him anything he wants. I have money and power.”

It’s true. Love alone cannot guarantees future but money is not the best option too. People needs money to survive in this cruel world but love can ease the way. That is what I have always believed. Then she is accusing me by saying I’m into Jungkook money only by blinding him with fake love. Do I? NO, I love him with all of my heart and honestly I don’t care about his money at all. I’m the blink to cry but I hold myself now. Crying for something like this will just waste my tear.

“Yes, you have all the money and reputation standing on line ready for him whereas I only have my love to offer him. But one thing I’m sure is I can make him happy.”

“How?”

“I don’t know how but I know he is happy with me. I can’t stop smiling whenever I’m with him and so does he.”

She nods at me with smirking a bit but then she stop before laughing. I think she is crazy. Is my word too funny for her?

“Okay, I can see he is smiling crazily now. I can’t believe this.”

“What?”

Suddenly a hand is wrapped at my neck from behind. Someone chin is resting on my head now. I reached that hand to release it from my neck. I spin my head to see who the hand owner is when I meet a beautiful eye that has already mesmerized me. He smiles sheepishly at me while moving his body to sit at the empty spot beside me.

“Jungkook, what are you doing here?”

“Noona, now I understand why Taehyung hates you so much.”

“Noona? Taehyung? Jungkook, please explain.”

“First of all I’m sorry, Jimin. I’m not Jungkook girlfriend but his cousin. And I’m Hosoek’s sister.”

“You are Hoseok-hyung sister? And why Taehyung hates you?”

“Well I leave that for Jungkook to explain. I need to go now and Jungkook you are lucky to have him.”

“I know that.”

Jiwoo is Hosoek-hyung sister who lives at U.S to further her study and now she in on holiday. So she decided to finish her holiday here after completing her world tour with her friends. She has been here for one week already and Jungkook really doesn’t know she can get my number. Jungkook tells me to ask Taehyung myself why he hates Jiwoo noona.

“You really love me, do you?”

“Of course I do.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Hey Tae, do you know Jiwoo noona? Why you hate her?”

“So you met her already.”

“Yes.”

I missed this moment so much. I is sitting on my house couch while Taehyung is beside me hugging my arm while I hug his shoulder back. Hosoek-hyung is talking with my hyung in the kitchen.

“She asked one of her friend pretending to be Hoseok-hyung girlfriend and act lovey-dovey in front me. I’m so jealous and well because of that I ended up ing with Hoseok-hyung when I’m drunk. Her friend is literally flirting with my baby like a and I don’t like the way she touch his face or his body. Before I really hate her but now I don’t because I know she did that to help me realised my own feeling.”

“I love you.”

I kiss his cheek and he kissed me back. We start to giggle at each other but then he stops himself and pointing his mouth toward the door. I turned around to see Jungkook is there like a crazy bull is ready to destroy its enemy. I’m dead now. I get up from my sit and walking towards him before hugging him and peck his lip several times until he starts to smile between my kiss.

“Yah Jungkook, give back Jimin to me.”

“No, he is mine.”

“He is my best friend and you are just his crush. He loves me more than you, right Jimin?”

“Yes.”

Jungkook is frowning at me now. He is so cute.

“Will you still love him more than me if I tell you that Taehyung Is actually the mastermind and Jiwoo noona just helping him.”

“YAH JUNGKOOK. Jimin, no no please don’t believe him.”

“Now I love Jungkook more than you.”

“Nooooooo……”

Jungkook stickes his tongue out at Taehyung while hugging me back and I just close my eye smiling his scent on me. He smells good.

“Jungkook, you are blocking us from entering for more than 5 minutes now. Step aside now.”

“Oh sorry Jin-hyung.”

Namjoon-hyung enters and patted at Jungkook shoulder while shaking his head.

“Kid nowadays.”

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

And that’s all from me and my humble writing. I hope you enjoy reading my story and if you have anything to comment about my writing don’t be shy to post it in the comment box as it can help me improve my writing. :-)^.^

Thanks so much to everyone who has subscribed and upvoted my story. To the person who has upvoted it, I’ll give you 5 points of karma.

Lastly to the sporting and gorgeous readers, who have answered my quiz, thank you a lot. There is no reader that can answer both questions correctly but there are some of you can answer question no 2 correctly. So I will reward all of readers who has taken time to answer my quiz a 5 points of karma.

Once again thank you……J