Epilogue

A Beautiful Mistake

A New Beginning

 

"Noona~"

 

"Yah Kwon Ji Yong! When are you coming back!!! You're the CEO not me!!" Jessica shouted, causing Ji Yong to put the phone far from his ear.

 

"Wow Noona. You got to chill a little~" Ji Yong smirked as he answered casually. "You know that I'm just a figurehead in the company. You're the one who is controlling the whole thing. Spare me the stress Noona~ This is suppose to your responsibility anyways~" The way he pushed the tip of his tongue under his lower lip, so he spoke with a slight lisp. "I'm just preparing you."

 

"Chinjia! I'm sure I would kill you once you're back. Trust me." Jessica sighed and Ji Yong knew that this was an action of her surrendering.

 

"Come on! I'm just travelling around taking some pictures! You know I still have a photo studio to tend to. There is still people depending on me for a living you know."

 

"As far as I know, even though your business is so HUGE, the entire company only consist of two people. The boss and the secretary aka the receptionist aka the cleaner. Seriously, are you threatening Daesung or something? How could he be so faithful to you and not jump to other companies! He could receive so much more than this. You give him such meagre pay!"

 

"That's what we call brotherhood. Oh, and mutual trust. Have you forgotten that there was a time I entrust the whole company to him? That's our relationship. Jealous?"

 

"I swear I would poach him over to Jung Cooperation soon, Kwon Ji Yong. Don't be so smug."

 

"Well, if you want him, I can just inform him and the next day he would report at Jung Cooperation at 9am sharp. How about that?" Ji Yong let out a hearty laugh. "Send my love to MinJung will you. Tell her I miss her."

 

"Chinjia! Talking about her. What exactly did you feed her with?!! The moment she realised that you're gone, she started to wail nonstop. Even Min couldn't handle her. Even till now, she still refused to talk to me because I told her I didn't know your whereabouts." Ji Yong could totally imagine Jessica pouting away now.

 

"Is the Umma jealous of the Sukbu now? Come on, you know she still loves you alot."

 

"Yeahs. But she loves you and Min more."

 

"That's because she's just like you. Being bias towards handsome guys~"

 

"Oh gosh! Kwon Ji Yong! Stop bragging! You're not THAT handsome~"

 

"Araso araso. I know Changmin hyung is the most handsome in your eyes. Alrights. I'm hanging up now! I'll see you back in Seoul in another 1-2 weeks. Love you Noona~"

 

"Neh~ Come back quickly alrights! Love you Ji~ Take care of yourself and wear more thick clothings. It is snowing in America now. Eat well and..."

 

"Araso araso! Umma!"

 

 

 

Ji Yong laughed and hung up the phone call. Yes. It had been five years. Five years since Yunho's death, five years since Yoona disappeared without a trace. Despite Yoona asking them not to look for her, Ji Yong couldn't help but have the urge to look for her whereabouts. He had employed various dectectives, only to find out nothing but false information. It was as though she had vanished into the thin air. Through the five years, Ji Yong matured and learnt a lot too. He became Jung Cooperation's CEO under Yunho's will. A huge responisibilty and a change of lifestyle from him. The guy who hated tuxedos, hated the long hours of mundane jobs, now sits in the conference room, attending hours after hours of meetings. Daesung, Seung Hyun and Dong Wook over this fact for a thousand times and were still laughing whenever he meets them for a drink after his work.

 

However, despite his busy work schedule, Ji Yong still make the time out for his own hobby. He would sneak out of the country secretly with Daesung's help for some sightseeing and taking of photos. A part of him hoped that perhaps, he could even meet Yoona in one of the countries, but still, hope is still a hope. It's not a reality. He didn't give up because of this though. He believed that one day, just one day, he would meet her again. Under god's fate and Yunho's arrangement...

 

Five years passed. Jessica is now blissfully married to Changmin and had a beautiful 4year old daughter and a 5month old unborn baby. Gyuri and Jay had decided to stay put in Seoul because both of them wanted their child to grow up in their own home country. Both of them opened a gym and it became another place that Ji Yong visits frequently. As for Seungri, after years of courtship and help from Seung Hyun and Dong Wook, Yuri was finally touched by his sincerity and agreed to be his girlfriend. It was decided that both of them would not get married first though, because Yuri knew that Seungri would definitely want Yoona to attend his wedding. That's their promise to each other. Seungri and Ji Yong made up a few months after Yoona's disappearance because Ji Yong apologised to him and after a fight between the both of them, both of them made up and became good friends.

 

Ji Yong strolled along the streets of New York as the sun begins to set. He stopped by the rive and leaned against the railing, taking in a deep breath as he closed his eyes.

 

 

It was the exact place that he had first met Yoona. Almost 10 years had passed, him growing older now... What about Yoona? Was she still the same old innocent and gorgeous lady?

 

 

As he smiled and thought about Yoona, someone knocked onto him.

 

 

"Sorry!" It was a girl and she bowed in apology.

 

 

Ji Yong helped her up and as she looked up, he had a shock of his life. He was so taken aback that tears started to fill his eyes as he grabbed hold of the girl's wrist. The girl looked up and their eyes met... Both of them couldn't find words into their mouth, only their eyes could speak... The girl's eyes was welled up in tears as she stared at him. It took Ji Yong a long while to finally speak up as he too, was choked by tears...

 

 

"Yo...Yoona...."

 


 

Author's Note:

Heys all! This is end of this story! I'm going to end it with an ambiguous ending, so you readers can make your own inference and work your imaginations! (: I'm sorry if this story is a little short though. Hopefully, you readers would still enjoy reading it. Thanks for your support and love for this story! :D And given that I'm in a 6weeks holidays now, I guess I'm going to start writing some more GYoon fics I guess? (: