Holidays III

Beastly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung smiled brightly while he stared at the younger that stuffed his face with the blue and pink ball of cotton candy—his fingers took a chunk and he fed Taehyung a bit with a small smile on his face. They clasped their hands together as they slowly got into the Pirates of Caribbean ride. They spent their Christmas together getting on as many rides as they could together. Taehyung was a bit dizzy for a while from seeing numerous people around them, but he kept his focus on Jungkook. It helped him, at least a little bit.

            “Isn’t Disneyland so magical, Tae?”  Jungkook asked as they held each other’s hands and waited in line for Space Mountain. Taehyung smiled at him before he nodded, “I wish we could stay here.” He whispered, his smile was breathtaking, and Taehyung could hardly look away from him. Jungkook gently squeezed his hand as they got into the ride, “It’s so dark in here.” He commented with wide eyes as he looked around.

            Taehyung leaned his head against Jungkook’s shoulder, and he made a small whining sound which made the younger giggle. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed him chastely on the lips. Once the ride began, their bodies were flung around from the speed. Everything was dark except for the tiny lights that were supposed to be stars that surrounded them. Jungkook screamed from happiness as he threw his hands in the air, closed his eyes and enjoyed the way his adrenaline rushed. Taehyung was smiling just as bright, his mind completely cleared as he allowed himself to let go—which he hardly ever did.

Jungkook and Taehyung became the most excited duo on the park. They ran around to the lines with the biggest smiles, and most carefree laughs. After the Alice in Wonderland ride, they noticed how late it was. “Bunny, I think the fireworks show is starting soon.” He commented when he noticed a giant group of people heading in the same direction. “Do you want to keep getting on the rides or-”

            Jungkook quickly shook his head, “Can we see the fireworks, please? I really, really want to see them, Tae.” He looked at him with the sweetest smile that Taehyung couldn’t refuse even if he wanted to. Which he didn’t want to, luckily. They squeezed each other’s hands as they made their way through the large crowd of people, and didn’t stop walking until they faced Disney’s castle. “Woah…” Jungkook’s eyes were wide, he stood on his tippy toes as he looked at the castle.

            Taehyung smiled at him for a moment before he said in a small, sweet voice, “Merry Christmas, Bunny.” he leaned in and kissed Jungkook’s cheek. The younger looked at him before he leaned in and kissed him deeply on the lips. Taehyung wrapped his arms around him, pulled him closely as they kissed each other briefly.

            When they pulled apart, Jungkook whispered, “Merry Christmas, Tae,” with the widest grin on his lips. In that moment, the fireworks went off before the large crowd of families, and couples surrounding them. Jungkook’s eyes lit up, his smile growing as he stared at the bright lights exploding into the sky. Taehyung couldn’t deny that the fireworks were strangely satisfying to look at, and they were incredibly beautiful—but they were nothing in comparison to Jungkook’s happiness.

            When they were back in the hotel room, and Jungkook’s parents were sleeping in their own bed, Taehyung pulled the younger to sit in the middle of the bed. He smiled when Taehyung pressed his hands over his eyes to encourage him to keep them closed; so he did, he closed them and waited patiently for something to happen. Taehyung dug into his luggage, and grabbed something before he sat in front of Jungkook. He smiled, and ran his fingers across Jungkook’s knuckles. “Can I look now?” Jungkook whispered. Taehyung hummed in response.

            Jungkook peeked at first, to make the suspense linger a little longer, but when he noticed the present in Taehyung’s palms his eyes widened a bit. “Tae…” he whispered, “You didn’t have to.” He couldn’t help but feel a bit guilty because he knew the elder was out of a job.

            “I wanted to.” He smiled as he nudged the wrapped present towards Jungkook’s hands. The younger took the box with a bit of hesitation, but he slowly opened it. Taehyung felt nervous for a second, but it left the moment Jungkook saw his gift.

            “Tae, this is-” he stopped, he could hardly speak as he pulled out two matching bracelets from the small box. He smiled widely as he ran his fingers around the silver bracelets. He tied one around Taehyung’s’ wrist, “Thank you.” He whispered over and over again as he wrapped the other one around his own wrist. “It’s beautiful.” He grinned before he leaned in and kissed Taehyung deeply. Taehyung smiled in the kiss, his heart was beating hard as they continued to kiss each other tenderly. Jungkook pulled away and whispered, “I got you something too…” he walked off to get his present from his luggage but he returned quickly. He hugged the wrapped present, “I hope you like it.” He commented nervously.

            Taehyung smiled, “I know I will.” He took the present and quietly unwrapped it. He smiled brightly when he recognized what it was, “You got me a sketchbook.” He grinned from how nice it looked, “Thank you, bunny.” He leaned in and pecked his nose.

            “Do you really like it?”

            Taehyung nodded, “I really, really do. I needed one.” He smiled happily before he placed the book aside to pull Jungkook into bed with him. They wrapped their arms around each other, and cuddled closely. The warmth was pleasant for the both of them, and they wished they could remain this way longer. Taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook’s head, “This is the best Christmas I’ve ever had…” he whispered gently. Jungkook nudged his head against the crook of his neck, and he smiled lightly. He knew he’s had many amazing holidays before, he knew that, but his current feelings were almost indescribable to the point where he could barely remember happiness before now.

            “Me too.” He kissed his neck gently, closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep from how exhausted he was. Taehyung smiled to himself when he felt Jungkook’s body completely relax against his own.

 

            When they made it back home, Taehyung crashed at Jungkook’s place for another day. The following morning, Leeteuk and Taeyeon nervously encouraged Jungkook to sit down so they could tell him their idea, “What idea?” Jungkook was still tired, since it was early in the morning, so he rubbed his eyes and looked at them patiently.

            Taeyeon and Leeteuk glanced at each other, “Hear me out first-” Leeteuk cleared his throat, “We’ve been thinking a lot about T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter