Holidays I

Beastly
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook slowly walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. He was dying from embarrassment, and he wanted to apologize as quickly as possible. When he saw her on the couch he couldn’t help but blush, “I’m sorry.” he mumbled weakly and his mom looked at him. “I didn’t- I mean I wish you didn’t-” Taeyeon smiled lightly at him as she shook her head. They talked for a while, and Jungkook felt a weight lifted from his shoulders after he apologized to his mother, but he was incredibly embarrassed. She started telling him about safe , and he grimaced. He didn’t want to have that conversation with his mother, but once they were done she patted his head.

 

“Jungkook you’re still a baby. I just want you to make sure you’re not rushing anything…” His mother began. Jungkook suddenly felt uncomfortable, but he nodded. “I just want you to be safe, okay? I’m happy you and Taehyung are doing so well, but remember...he’s vulnerable right now.” Jungkook nodded once more. He quickly walked back up the stairs and headed towards his room. He slipped inside and smiled when he saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He climbed onto his bed, and wrapped his arm around the elder as he snuggled closely to him. Taehyung hummed lightly in his sleep, he inched closer to Jungkook and placed his head against his neck. Jungkook held him closely, rubbing his back gently as he pecked his hair sweetly. Taehyung wrapped his arm around Jungkook, and held him protectively while he dreamt about him.

 

Jungkook closed his eyes and fell asleep. When he woke up, he was incredibly hot from the heat of the blankets and the heat coming from Taehyung. He groaned lightly, and slowly turned his back towards Taehyung to get a bit more comfortable on the bed. Not even a second went by when Taehyung scooted closer to Jungkook, he wrapped an arm around him and kissed his nape sweetly. The younger cracked a smile as the light peck made him shiver in response. He was dazed, his mind clouded with happiness when he felt Taehyung’s fingers rubbing his arms softly; the feeling tickled Jungkook, and gave him goosebumps. He bit his lower lip gently as he moved closer to Taehyung, he turned his head and exhaled deeply when he felt Taehyung trailing kisses up his jaw line, and around his cheeks. His lips nipped at his skin, and Jungkook trembled in response. Taehyung’s hand snuck into his shirt, and his soft fingers trailed up and around his stomach.

 

“T-Tae…” Jungkook whimpered softly, his body yearning to feel more of the elder’s hands on him. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with half lidded eyes, his lips were parted a bit as he trailed gentle kisses towards the younger’s lips. Jungkook slowly turned and they kissed each other heavily, the moment their lips reconnected they felt a wave of adrenaline rushing between them. Jungkook wrapped his arms around him and they kissed each other deeply. Their lips moved gently together as they became lost in the moment. Taehyung trailed his fingers across Jungkook’s bellybutton and it made the younger laugh a bit. Taehyung grinned in between the sweet kisses.

 

Taehyung trailed his tongue gently across Jungkook’s parted lips, his eyes were half lidded. He swore the younger was getting more and more beautiful each day. He was careful as he slowly ed the younger’s jeans while they kissed heavily. Taehyung swore his body was quivering against Jungkook’s body because he had never felt so intense for anyone before. It scared him a bit, but he couldn’t think of any consequences. All he could see was Jungkook. He was all that mattered. They pulled apart for a moment, gasping for air and looking at each other with half lidded eyes. Taehyung noted how red, puffy Jungkook’s lips appeared and he cracked a smile, “...so cute…” he commented before he leaned in and kissed those lips quickly. Jungkook smiled weakly, his hand shaking as he slowly pushed Taehyung down on the bed and climbed on top of him. “Jungkook?” Taehyung looked at him with widened eyes, but he didn’t have the strength or the desire to tell him to stop right away. He closed his eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of the latter pulling up his shirt and kissing all around his stomach.

 

Jungkook chuckled as he trailed kisses up to the elder’s collar bone. He grinned when Taehyung looked down at him with a beautiful rectangular grin. The elder gently held onto his arms, and he rubbed his fingers lovingly against his skin. He hugged him and they cuddled together, “My little bunny…” Tae whispered as he ran his fingers against the younger’s nape. Jungkook nearly shivered from the sweet feeling. They pressed their foreheads together as they enjoyed the closeness. “How does it not scare you…?” he asked, sincerely curious how Jungkook has always been so understanding when he has every right to run away from him.

 

            “I trust you.” Jungkook replied easily as he caressed the elder’s jaw line.

 

“I promise that I will never purposely force you to do something that you don’t want to do.” Taehyung said in a gentle whisper. Jungkook bit his lower lip as they looked into each other’s eyes for a moment.

 

“Thank you…” Jungkook whispered gently with a small smile. “That means a lot to me-”

 

            “You mean a lot to me…” Taehyung confessed, his heart beat pounding in his chest when he realized how much Jungkook meant to him. It was a strange feeling, but it was addicting; being with the younger was becoming addicting, and he should have been afraid—hell, he was a bit afraid, but he couldn’t find the strength to fight anymore. Jungkook smiled sweetly at him, he slowly leaned in and kissed him.

 

            “You mean so much to me too, Tae.” He whispered sweetly, their lips centimeters away, and Taehyung couldn’t help himself when he pulled him into a deep kiss. There was something about Jungkook that turned his life suddenly more meaningful. They remained in bed together, cuddling closely while they were lost in their thoughts. “Are you gonna be okay, Tae?”

 

            Taehyung nodded, his chin rested on the top of Jungkook’s head as the younger buried his face against his neck. The position was so comfortable, he had no desire to ever get up. “She deserved to be free.” He whispered gently. “It hurts, but this was what she wanted.”

 

            Jungkook nodded, he hugged Taehyung closely. “I’m sorry it hurts, Tae, but if this is what she wanted…” his voice drifted as he thought about the funeral. “Tae…?” his voice was soft, and a bit hesitant. Taehyung hummed in response. “Have you heard anything about your father?”

 

            There was a moment of silence as the elder thought about the older man. He had been so worried for him, but then he was slowly beginning to accept that maybe his father wanted to leave. “No. I haven’t heard anything… I think he’s fled the country…” Jungkook exhaled deeply as he frowned lightly. Taehyung pecked his head, “It’s fine.  I just hope he’s happy—wherever he is.” Jungkook nodded in agreement, and they remained silent for a moment while they held each other closely.

 

 

 

 

 

            Feelings are strange, Taehyung concluded. He wasn’t entirely sure what he was feeling, but he knew it was something he had never felt before. He should have been terrified, but each time he’d see the younger’s bunny smile nothing else mattered—nothing else crossed his mind but his boyfriend. Jungkook running into his arms every morning gave him something to look forward to. Their time together had become a priority. He swore there was nothing more satisfying than seeing Jungkook happy, so he swore he would make it his life’s mission to keep him happy. His heart was a mess when the younger would sing him to sleep over the phone nearly every night. Taehyung laughed as he lied down on his bed with his phone clutched to his ear as he listened to Jungkook’s sweet singing voice. When he was finished, he praised him like he usually did, “Beautiful.” He beamed when Jungkook chuckled.

 

            “Thank you, Tae.” He smiled sweetly as he slowly rolled around on his mattress. “Your turn.” He challenged. Taehyung’s eyes widened at the thought of singing. He had never bothered before, so he doubted he was any good. “Aw come on, please.” Jungkook pleaded sweetly.

 

            He groaned because he seriously couldn’t deny him anything even if he tried. He took a deep breath and as soon as he started Jungkook nearly burst out laughing, but he cupped his mouth and held back. “Twinkle, Twinkle little star, how I wonder what you are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle, Twinkle little star…how I wonder what you are…” his voice drifted and he smiled when Jungkook laughed lightly. “How bad?”

 

            “You did amazing, Tae! Seriously your voice is so soulful! I mean the song choice was interesting, but your voice! You’ve been holding back.” He grinned while Taehyung stared at the ceiling, lost in his thoughts. Was Jungkook being serious? He wasn’t sure, but he smiled at the compliment. “Will you think about joining choir?”

 

            “So late?” Taehyung cracked a smile.

 

            “They’d make an exception for your voice, I’m sure of it…”

 

            Taehyung bit his lower lip as he thought about it for a moment. “It could be dangerous.” He whispered.

 

            “Maybe. Maybe not. Just think about it, please?” Jungkook’s sweet voice always did things to him, but he didn’t really mind. Not one bit. “Tae… Thanksgiving is coming up…we’re having a party, and some family members are coming…” his voice drifted and then he cleared his throat. “My parents want you to know you’re invited over for dinner.” He grinned.

 

            Taehyung sat up, his eyes slowly widening at the thought, “…R-Really?”

 

            “Of course, you know how much they love you-”

 

            “Yea, but…it’s the holidays, and…” his mind was spinning. “It’s for family only, isn’t it?” his voice was small. Tears welled into his eyes as he looked at the mattress. His heart was racing as he waited for Jungkook to take back his invite. Taehyung never really celebrated any holidays, but there were a few times Jin would try to make them special for him.

 

            “Tae, you are family.”

 

            Taehyung cupped his mouth and he sobbed lightly. He pulled the phone away from him as he cried softly. He didn’t want Jungkook to hear him, but he also didn’t want him to think he wasn’t incredibly happy about this. This meant so much to him. He didn’t think it was real. “Tae?” He heard Jungkook on the line, so he wiped his tears and breathed easily before he placed the phone against his ear. “Tae?” he sounded worried.

 

            “Thank you.” He nodded as he took a deep breath, “I would…” he sniffled before he continued. “I’ll be there.”

 

            Jungkook smiled sadly, “You okay?... This is special for me too, Tae.”

 

            Taehyung grinned, “I can’t wait…” his voice drifted. He lied back down on his bed and cuddled with his pillow and pretended it was the younger on the other line.

 

 

 

 

 

            Jungkook hooked his arm around Taehyung as they walked down the sidewalk. The elder had so much on his mind as he bit his tongue, “Tae…?” the younger smiled before he leaned in and pecked his cheek, “I told you, you have nothing to worry about. We’re just going to see a movie…” he tilted his head a bit, and Taehyung became lost in his eyes.

 

            “I don’t…” he shook his head as he glanced around at the couples around him. “…feel comfortable…” he confessed in a small voice. Taehyung whimpered, but smiled a bit when Jungkook quickly kissed him to calm him down. “Everyone is used to how quiet I am at school, but…” he looked around. “Here, it feels different—I feel like I shouldn’t be here-“

 

            “Tae, please.” Jungkook shook his head lightly before he took his hand in between his hands and pecked his knuckles. “You trust me, don’t you?” Taehyung looked at him with solemn eyes, he bit his lips together as he nodded briefly. “Then you trust my judgment?” Jungkook brushed his thumb against his cheek, and Taehyung smiled lightly as he nodded once more. Jungkook leaned in and pecked his lips then looked him in the eyes, “You have no reason to hold back, Tae. There’s no reason for you to hide because you’re kind—plus, I’m here.” He grinned, flashing his pearly white teeth, and that made Taehyung chuckle.

 

            He took a deep breath and smiled at the younger. They held hands as they walked into the movie theatre. When they sat down in the back, and the lights turned off, Taehyung instantly fell in love with the atmosphere. There were dozens of people around him, but he only really saw Jungkook as the movie played before them. They snuggled closely to each other, their hands linked tenderly as they watched the movie. Taehyung stole a quick kiss from Jungkook at one point, and the younger grinned as they pressed their foreheads together.

 

            The movie ended sooner than Taehyung had hoped because he had found so much comfort in the theatre—it was a comfort he had never known before. Jungkook’s head pr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter