Don't give up on her

Bittersweet and Crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's an update~! ;)

 

It’s been a week since the incident happened. True to their word, neither Jessica nor Tiffany spoke to one another. Tiffany didn’t hang out with them and only kept in contact with Sunny and Yoona. Not only that, Jessica was unlike herself these days. The fall out with Tiffany at Han River severed ties between the two. It was clear to the others that both girls weren’t doing so well either.

 

“So you’re telling us she knew?” SooYoung and Yoona says in unison. Jessica had just revealed to the girls (Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Joohyun, and Sooyoung) that Krystal had known all along that Jessica likes girls and identifies as a Lesbian. The girls had just come from their classes and all met up at the campus cafe.

 

“She’s my Unnie of course I know.” Krystal says.

 

“Wait, so does that mean...when you saw me and…” Before Sooyoung could finish her sentence Krystal nodded her head.

 

“Sooyoung Unnie, it wasn’t that difficult to figure out. That day I saw you and Sunny Unnie on campus in between classes only confirmed my theory,” Krystal says.

 

“She’s definitely your sister Sica.” Sooyoung says.

 

“Thanks for stating what we already know Einstein.” Hyoyeon says in a playful mocking tone.

 

“I’m just saying, they’re both sharp.” Sooyoung says. “I mean beauty and brains...they’ve got great genes.”

 

“Thanks Unnie,” Krystal says with a smile.

 

“So then does that mean you know about me?” Yoona asks.

 

“That you like girls too?” Krystal asks. Yoona nods. “I had a feeling.”

 

“Really?” Jessica asks. “How come I never did?”

 

“You never did because you only saw Yoona Unnie as a dongsaeng.” Krystal says causing Yoona to blush furiously.

 

“Wait, so that means…” Jessica put the pieces together, then turned to Yoona. “You…”

 

“Yoona Unnie had a crush on you.” Krystal says confirming Jessica’s realization.

 

“The operative word being HAD.” Yoona put emphasis on the last word. “I HAD a crush on you. But now I like someone else.Come to think of it, I wonder why I even had a crush on you Un--”

 

“Yah!” Jessica shot Yoona a glare causing Yoona to stop mid sentence. Everyone else except for Seohyun and Jessica laughed.

 

“Wow, Today is just full of revelations,” Sunny says.

 

“What do you think Hyunnie?” Sunny noticed Seohyun had been silent for a while now.

 

“I agree Unnie,” Seohyun was expressionless. The others except for the Jung sisters, didn’t seem to notice it.

 

Grrrrrl~

 

Everyone looked at Sooyoung.

 

“What?” Sooyoung shrugged. “It’s not a crime to be hungry.”

 

“We just had lunch 2 hours ago though.” Hyoyeon says.

 

“Exactly, that was two hours ago.” Sooyoung says.

 

Grrrrl~

 

Now everyone turned to Yoona who just laughs.

 

“See? I’m not the only one.” Sooyoung says.

 

“Let’s go downtown and eat.” Sunny says. “My Youngie is hungry~”

 

There were groans from everyone except Sooyoung of course.The latter smiled and stole a kiss from Sunny.

 

“Yah, just because SooJung knows about you two doesn’t mean you two can be all lovey dovey.”

 

“You’re just Jealous.” Sunny stuck her tongue out at Jessica who responded with a glare.

 

“Sunny Unnie is right; let’s go eat~” Yoona whines.

 

“You guys go on ahead I have a meeting soon.” Jessica says.

 

“Meeting? For what?” Hyoyeon asks.

 

“With all the other club presidents. We’re having the annual Fall welcome banquet in 3 weeks.” Jessica says.

 

“Fall welcome banquet?” Krystal asks.

 

“Yeah, every Fall semester all the clubs come together to organize the Fall welcome banquet. The banquet is designed to introduce students mainly, freshmen like yourself, to the clubs on campus; it’s also a way for the clubs to raise money.” Sunny explains.

 

“The cool thing about it is every club is in charge of different tasks related to their club. For example, the business & finance club takes care of getting the grants for the event, the culinary club is in charge of food, the Design club is in charge of decorations and flyers, the music & theater club is in charge of entertainment, and we—the community service club—are in charge of getting the venue, hiring volunteers,advertising the event, and creating the program—we do the management details.”  Yoona adds.  

 

“Also, this year is special since your Unnie is taking part in organizing it. She is the president of our community service organization this year. So far she’s done great. Right Unnie?” Seohyun chimed in. Jessica just smiled.

 

“In short, Jessica has a very important job, which why we never see her anymore.” Hyoyeon says while putting emphasis on the last part of her statement.

 

“I’m surprised Sica is still functioning with the amount of work and lack of sleep she has these days.” Sooyoung says.

 

“Don’t worry I can take care of myself.” Jessica says.

 

“Hearing you say that doesn’t make it any better; It just makes us even more worried,” Sunny says.

 

“Unnie~” Krystal looks at Jessica with concern. She has noticed how thin her sister has gotten lately.

 

“I’m fine SooJung-ah.” Jessica reassures Krystal. “Anyway, I’ve gotta go. I don’t wanna be late. I'm leading the meeting,” Jessica stands up from her seat and picks up her stuff. “I’ll see you all later.”

 

“Bye Unnie.” The Maknaes waved to Jessica.

 

“See you at home.” Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny waved good bye to the older girl.

 

“Finally, I didn’t think we’d get to talk.” SooJung s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter