Chapter 9

Struck By True Love

​ I woke up the next day and I felt like I was dreaming the whole time. My mind was in an utter blur, is what I was dreaming about true? Did I just get asked out my Suga and did I just relive the whole experience???

 
 I got up and looked at the time, it was 3 o'clock in the morning, wow and I am not even the slightest bit tired. I walked downstairs started to prepare some food for myself and I looked in the livingroom to find flowers and a note sitting below the TV. I walked over and picked the note up to find writting on it.
 
It says: "Hello Yuna, I know you may have had a long night with all of the action that happened last night but I m so happy right now and you dont even know how happy you made me. You are the most sweetest, caring, funny, charming, and silliest girl I have ever met and for you to be with someone like me is just a dream. Thank you for accepting my feelings and I am glad you feel the same way. Love you more than life<3
 
-Min Yoongi
 
I was in tears now, this dude is just the most amazing guy I have ever met, he makes me feel emotions that I havent felt in years because my dad had left me so suddenly. This makes me soo emotional. I am soo happy to have him in my life and to know he cares so deeply for me makes me feel like I am in an eternal dream.
 
I realised I was cooking and ran back to the kitchen. I finished up cooking breakfast and ate just like any normal day, but today it felt different, everything tasted and looked 100 times better than any other day. Is that what it feels like to be in a relationship with someone you really care about? Well then I love this feeling and I never want it to end.
 
I walked outside and decided I was going to walk to the dorm to see the guys today. I walked down the last block and saw a small cafe. I went in and purchased 8 vanilla bubbletea and walked out and made my way to the dorm. I sat down one of the trays and knocked on the door, from inside I could hear grunts and groans from tired boys. But once I felt someone was at the door, the feeling of utter excitement was heard probably millions of miles round. The door swong open and I saw Jungkooks face brighter than ever.
 
"Noona!!!!" He hugged me super tight, I felt all the air leave my body as I choked for every inch of breath I could but I would be more than happy to die in his arms any day. Right when I was on the verge of turning purple Namjoon came to save me.
 
"Kookie, you are damn near murdering the girl, she is turning purple for gods sake." Kookie pulled away from me quickly and held my face in his hands.
 
"Im sorry noona I just missed you that much." I smiled with glee.
 
"But I saw you last night, and you guys even sang for me, so much love, so much." I felt a tear coming on but nope, not about to cry on such a perfect day, like Jocelynn on Love and Hip Hop, gotta it in. .
 
I giggled and walked inside with the two trays and sat it on the table. I heard grunts coming from the hallway.
 
"Who is making all that.....NOOOONNNAAAA!!" I say Tae emerge from the hallway rubbing his eyes then once he saw me he bursted into a happy dance and hugged me 2x stronger than Jungkook. Now I am prepared to die, but yet again, I would be more than happy to, at least in my last moments I feel complete love.
 
This time Jimin had to come save me, not because he wanted a hug to, it was because Tae refused to let me go and I was actually purple this time. Once they managed to pry Tae off of me, Jimin got his hug.
 
"Sooo, you with Suga now huh?" he said with a gitty smirk on his face. Gosh these guys are too cute. I nodded and smiled big. I looked towards the hallway when I heard groaning.
 
"Im hungry, did anyone bring.....Yuna....even better you brought YUNA?!?!? YAYYYY Better than FOOD!!!!" Jin ran towards the place where I was sitting and I stood up to recieve his hug. Yet again, almost died, how can those guys sleep through that. Jimin and Namjoon pryed Jin off of me and he kissed my forehead.
 
"My little sister is here, I am soo happy." Suddenly, he turned his head ever so quickly when he saw the bubbletea trays and he rushed over and grabbed his. He cheered in hurra and took a sip and I swear I never seen this boy light up so brightly when he took a sip of anything.
 
"She even brought delicious bubbletea! God she is amazing. Thank you Yunnie!!!!" I smiled, I felt like a grandma, everyone loves seeing grandma but for them, they probably would have rather saw me more than grandma. Feeling the love.
 
"What are you boys making all this noooii.......Yuna YAYYYY!" Jhope managed to say before seeing me and rushed over to give me a death hug. Jin and Jimin pryed him off of me and he saw bubbletea. He grabbed one and cheered.
 
"She brought bubbletea too!!" Jin smiled and nodded happily. They both cheered and sat together on the sofa next to Jimin and Tae who were now focused drinking their tea.
 
"Where is Suga?? All of you are out here but him, he sleeps that deeply??" They all shrugged and at that point, I felt a similar aura awaken in the back.
 
"Uh Oh, we disturbed hyung when he is sleeping, prepare to feel his wrath." Jungkook said before we heard Suga say.
 
"Who is making all of that noise when I am trying to sleep." he stomped into the livingroom not even noticing me and looked dead at the guys. They all looked in horror as he eyeballed each and everyone of them.
 
"Now is that how you treat a guest and your roommates, that is a shame, didnt even notice your own girlfriend sitting here. Sad Yoongi Sad just sad." I said with a fake disapproved face as they giggled over there. Suga quickly turned around to see me sitting down on the floor shaking my head.
 
"Oh Yuna I didnt see you there, where you the reason why they made noise?" I nodded and his laughed ot himself.
 
"And no one came to wake me?!?!?" He looked at the guys and they all looked back at him.
 
"You would have killed us if we attempted to haha" Taehyung said with a silly laugh and everyone laughed.
 
"Well I can see who will be grumpy in the morning haha" We all laughed some more while Suga blushed of embarrassment. I got up and went to hug Suga, I swear out of all the hugs in the world, I never enjoyed hugs like I have with these guys, especially Suga, he is the best hugger I think I have ever encountered, or is this just love thinking and talking for me?? I dont know, but what a visit this turned out to be. Loud, death defying, but best one in years.