Chapter 8

Struck By True Love

​I walked to the park looking around for Suga and all I saw was a bench so I took the opportunity to sit and relax. I sat there for about 5 minutes and i heard someone call my name. I turned to the right to find Suga walking towards me with a concerned and apologetic look.

 
"Yuna, im sorry, were you waiting here long?" he said sitting next to me quickly and turned to me. I shook my head and threw my arms in the air.
 
"I just got here, dont be so worried!! Its fine now where is that couple at I wanna see, well that why I came all the way over here for." I heard him chuckle and he patted my thigh.
 
"Dont worry, they are already here haha." All of a sudden I heard a familiar voice singing a song. Then multiple voices started to commence and I turned to find Taehyung and Jimin walking towards me with candles in their hands. My mouth opened yet no words came out.
 
"nan sumswigo sipeo i bami silheo
ijen kkaego sipeo kkumsogi silheo
nae ane gathyeoseo nan jugeoisseo
Don’t wanna be lonely
Just wanna be yours"
 
Jimin sang and I realized it was their new song they just published and I looked around to find Suga was no longer sitting next to me but joining the rest of the guys standing infront of me. I felt a tear roll down my face as I just realized......they were singing for me..
 
​"geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me, I need your love before I fall, fall
 geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me, I need your love before I fall, fall
 ​geu soneul naemireojwo save me save me"
 
Jungkook and tae both sang their parts and they all smiled at em and Suga began to approach me. He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.
 
"Yuna, would you do me the honor and be my girlfriend..." he said finally after brief silence, my mind was blank, I never knew he felt this way towards me and I felt imediate joy and nodded my head and hugged him. I felt like I just got a billion won. He makes me feel a way I never have in a long time and I want to keep this feeling, he makes me happy and I dont want to feel alone anymore, im so glad I now have someone by my side since I lost someone dear to me years ago, now I feel like my old self, happy without a care in the world. Thank you Min Yoongi for giving me the opportunity to feel like myself again.
 
 
 
Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while and I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and cant wait to see you all in the next one. Saranghaeyo and as always annyeong.