Chapter 6

Struck By True Love

I look at him and give a puzzled face. What possibly would he want to talk to me about? I shrug and nod and he leads me into a quiet room.

"So, imma just get straight to the point, have you ever liked or have dated anyone in particular?" He said with a straight face and flat voice.

"Umm....no why?" Is this actually happening, is he planning on asking me out, does a kpop idol actually like me? I might fart in suprise if he does.

"Well, I need some advice for someone I know, very close to me. He wants to ask out this girl but he is afraid that she might reject him or if he gets with the girl, will she leave like his ex. What should I tell him?" He said looking down and rubbing his neck.

I knew it, he doesn't like me, he is just lost in words for his friend. I have dated someone before but that didn't do as planned. That bastard cheated on me with my bff...well ex bff. -_-

"You should wait for the perfect time and let your feelings pour out of you like a fountaian and give it your all and see if it works out, thats exactly what I would say and tbh i was winging it tell you this. Hope it made sense." I looked down and grabbed my phone....note to self, never take self advice.

Suga POV

Oh thank god, she didn't suspect a thing, maybe I should ask her out under the full moon tonight at the Luna Park. That will be the perfect time.

 

3 Hours Later...

This is the perfect time, 8:00 at night, when the moon is full and beautiful. Hope she won't get mad at me if I waked her up or anything.

~Text Messages~

You: Hey are you still awake, I wanna ask you something important."

 

*Read*

 

Message: What are you doing messaging me late at night for some apparent reason??" *Confused face

 

You: Im sorry if I waked you but this is important, I need you to meet me at Luna Park. We need to see if the advice worked out fine. *Smirks at self* Advice for my own use. *Sends message and laughs at self*

 

Message: You want me to go all the way to a park to see if a stupid plan worked for your friend I don't even know?"

 

You: ......yes...

 

Message: You are soo lucky that I am nice and curious if it will work.

 

You:Thank you soo much and mianhae for disturbing you.

 

Message: At least it was you texting me or someone else I do not want to talk to.

 

Plan is now in set, now all I have to do is make sure everything goes to plan. Right when i was about to walk out the front door, Namjoon calls me to the livingroom to talk.

 

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is very short but I have to study for exams next week. I promise I will try to make a longer chapter. I may update tomorrow so be on the lookout. Annyeong and saranghae everyone!! <3