Chapter 2

Struck By True Love

I soon snapped out of my feelings and went to take a warm shower to get my mind off of that sad day. After my shower I put on some whitewashed denim jeans and a white tank-top with a light pink cardigan with white nikes. 

"Maybe I should go head out and maybe head to the mall to buy something, like a ring or a necklace." I asked myself. I grabbed my car keys and locked up my house before leaving. I sat in my car for a minute before driving away.

"Maybe I should play some music, probably that will help." I the radio to hear got7's new song "fly." 

"Let me hear you say flyyyyy" I sang along to the song as I turned a street and faced the mall. I drove into the entrance and found that there was barely any parking space. "Wierd, I usually only see half of the parking lot filled, now most of it is filled. Maybe there's a sale going on or something." I thought and shrugged. I then pulled into a parking space that was luckily close to the mall doors.

I got out and walked inside to find little girl maybe teenagers running into one direction with their parents. 

"Don't tell me there is some kind of big sale going on like Black Friday....but today is monday so that can't be right." I said walking on avoiding getting hit my the running kids. I started walking in their direction to see what they were so concerned about and when I got halfway, I heard some music being played and loud screaming. 

"OMG probably it's one of those flashmobs or maybe there's some kind of concert going on. To be honest those beats are kind of fire." I said walking faster to see what actually was happening. Once I turned a corner, I saw tons of people crowding around the center of the mall and I saw in the distance 7 handsome dudes rapping and dancing their hearts out.

"Hey there kind of cute." But one in particular caught my eyes, the guy with mint green hair who was rapping a line. I think one of the guys said "just one day" but I wasn't sure because of the loud screaming going on from the fans. I made my way closer and suprisingly made it to the front of the crowd. I looked at the mint headed guy even more and he seemed to be so into the music. They started giving fans high fives and I thought my arms were way to short to I didn't bother.

All of sudden, someone reached for my arm and pulled it up and gave me a high five. I looked up to find that same guy looking down at me and I could feel my cheeks slowly getting hot as he just looked into my eyes with a smile. He then went back into the center with his friends and I just pulled my hand down and stared at it. A smile started to form on my face as I looked back up to see him dancing with the rest of his group. I decided to leave because I started to get a headache. Little did I even know that they were leaving to and were heading through the crowd as I was already leaving. 

I took my shortcut I knew only to get out the center of the mall to make it to the front doors quickly. Walking quickly, I bolted through people and made it to the entrance of my shortcut and walked through it swiftly. I thought I was the only one who knew the shortcut, but ooohhh how I was wrong. Shortly when walking in the hall, I looked down to pull my phone out of my pocket when I bumped into someone, gravity didn't help at all when I started to go down bringing the person with me. All I could say was "aahh" then I hit the floor next to the person. I heard a groan that sounded like a male voice. I looked over to see who it was and my eyes went huge.

 

Hey guys, enjoying the suspense. I know your not lol. WHO DID SHE BUMP INTO!! Maybe you guys have a guess. Well stay tuned for the next chapter. Annyeong!!