Chapter 4

Struck By True Love

I quickly picked up the phone and looked at the screen. A notification from Boom Beach. I sighed and threw my phone on my bed.

*Bing*

Who or what could this be now. Disappointed, I walked over and picked up the phone with a bitter face to see "One new message from ************(phone number btw <-)

"Oh....my....GAWDD!!" I quickly clicked on the message app and looked at the message.

"Hey sorry I had to go grab my phone charger, I see you finally texted me." He said

"Oh hi...I didn't expect you to answer back." I said

"Oh, thought it was a prank, you think that low of me *sad emoji*" He texted back

"N-noo. It was just that I didn't think you would have time since your a kpop idol." I texted looking down after it sent.

"I'm a normal person, idol is just a label with means nothing to me. Don't make youself feel less than you really are." He texted with a smiley face

I put the phone down just for a brief second then I got a call. It was him calling, wow he really is interested in talking to me I see. I answered the phone then immediately he said, "Where do you live, I'm coming to pick you up." My eyes went wide, it's 9:00 and I only live with my cousin and he doesn't want anyone that he doesn't know coming to his house.

I then just told him where I live because I honestly never listen to my cousin anyway. He instantly hanged up and 10 minutes later, he knocked on my door and I answered ready to go. We left to his car and I was amazed. There was a black cadillac infront of me with a personal driver. Man, that dude robably gets paid a lot for just driving someone around.

I got in and then he did and for some of the ride it was pretty quite. I broke the silence first.

"So...why did you want to pick me up." My hands were gripping my pants then I felt someone elses' on mine. I looked over and saw him giving me a warm smile.

"Stop being tense, you have nothing to worry about. Just relax, I'm bringing you to meet some people, you may have seen them before for a brief second." He smirked and looked back out the front window of the car.

We pulled up to a two story house that was so beautiful. I looked at him and he smiled at me and grabbed my hand and then let it go to get out of the car. He came around and opened up my door and grabbed my hand. I felt like I was in a fantasy in my dream, am I dreaming? I pinched my arm and I was still there. A dream come true what I always say. 

We started to walk towards the door when it swinged open and someone walked out of it and my eyes were immediately aimed into his eyes. I almost died at that moment in time.

 

Hey guys, sorry if this chapter wasn't long enough but just know that imma try to make the next one longer. Who came outside of the door, was it one of the other members? Find out in the next chapter. Annyeong!!!