Chapter 3

Struck By True Love

"oh my god, i'm soo sorry, I didn't know you were coming. I wasn't paying attention." I quickly got up to help the guy up. He was the same dude that was performing, but were is the rest of his group, aren't they all supposed to be together?

"It's ok, I was walking pretty quickly so some of it was my fault, so don't just blame yourself, and besides I'm fine." He said with a smile

"I'm Seo Yuna, nice to meet you." I said with a warm smile

"I'm Min Yoongi but my stage name is Suga, hey didn't I see you at the concert earlier?" He asked with a questioned face, "I think I remember that face from somewhere." 

"Yeah it was me, but I don't usually come to concerts, actually this one was the first I've ever been to. I just walked up on it and challenged myself to get closer for a better look." We was just looking in my eyes and I felt my cheeks were warm. I looked away to see how far I was from the door and noticed a few guys come around the corner and stopped and looked at us. I then noticed it was the rest of his group....awkward.

"Well I see you have to go now." But before I could turn and walk away, he grabbed my wrist and turned me back around to face him. He took out a pen and wrote something on my wrist then let go. He walked away but before he left, he turned for one last smile and left.

"Wow, that was very awkward, and man was his grip tight." I said shaking my wrist and sighed. I looked at my wrist and saw some numbers written on it. "Omg did he just give me his number!?!?!?" My eyes went wide and I turned back towards the door in which he left out of. Plastered on my face now was a big smile. But wait, was it real or was it fake, I don't even know anymore. Guess we will have to find out later. I shrugged then made my way out of the all to my car.

I noticed that the group of girls were still piled up around something, when I drove by it I saw 7 guys at a table signing autographs...it was him. I saw him with a big smile signing autographs. Then he looked up and noticed me and made a signal of a "call me" then let out a grin. Lol I just smiled and drove away then let out a girly giggle. Why do I feel this way, am I actually falling for him....I don't know.. I sat in silence all the way home.

I went back to my loft and went to the kitchen to get a bag of chips. Then made my way to my bedroom and plopped on the couch. I stared at my phone for a few minutes.

"Maybe I should try to call him...no maybe just a text will have to do." I pulled up my messages and started a new message with his number.

"hey" I sent it and waited for a reply. "It's taking a while probably it's fake." I then threw my phone on my little arm chair and the TV.

*Bing*

I stared at my phone and my heart dropped. "was that him?!?" I made my way over to my phone.

 

Hey guys, what a cliffhanger, but I had to end it short sorry because I'm about to leave and head to school. Who messaged her, was it him or was it just another person or a notification for an app? Find out in my next chapter ill write when I get back from school. But for now...Annyeong!!